• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife in Houston

• Thread starterTexasCuck
  • Start date

TexasCuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 16, 2007
Hi folks, I generally stick to the wife pics sections when I post, but I thought maybe I'd share what's going on with my wife and I in this section for once.

We have talked about her being more promiscuous for a while, but it's only recently started happening. In the past we have had a threesome with a guy friend of ours who she was with way back in high school. We also met up with another couple we met on AFF quite a while back.

Recently though, my wife decided she was ready to start doing things with other guys on her own. We have another friend she flirted with in high school but never actually did anything with. She has been texting him and apparently those texts got a bit racy, since one night several weeks back she asked me if she could go over to his townhouse and fuck him. I knew the guy and figured she would be safe so I told her sure, if she wanted to then she should. Needless to say she got ready and left. I was considering coming on here and making a post about it then, but she wasn't gone that long since it was late and they both needed to get up early. It may have been a fairly short encounter, but it seemed to have opened the door for so much more.

As of Friday the 11th, she has been staying at a motel with another good friend of ours who flew in from Virginia for his vacation. She is staying with him the entire week actually. I talked to her this evening and she told me they ended up fucking 4 times last night (Friday night) and he is dying for her to come back to the hotel after taking me back home so he can get some more.

Anyways, it's pretty late and I've had quite a bit to drink, so I won't go into too much detail for now. I talked to her about registering here and posting so hopefully after this week she may do so and share what happened in more detail. I just thought I'd share and let all the people considering trying this know that it does in fact work out for real people and a little patience, understanding, and communication all go a long way.

Texas Cuck

This is so cool. I for one am very excited for your good fortune. As always i Thank You for the post and the very hot news. By all means let her know that we would just love to hear her side of this story. Plus see some of this weeks photos of her beautiful self. Oh the joys of a true blue American Hot Wife. Congratulations, Tex and many more of such hot happenings :D okdeacon

LOL In your imagination

The only thing going on with your wife is in your imagination. You don't even have a wife do you dickhead? That's why there are no pics of her here...that's why you spend your time being jelous of REAL people who have.

Your a fucking LOOSER

Users who are viewing this thread