• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife Pic... will be in OHIO Friday 27th May

• Thread starterjackbdirty
  • Start date

jackbdirty

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2007
www.hotfuckedwomen.com
macy1.jpg

We want your opinions... she hot... or not?

i dont know all i can see is somebody whose not fucking naked

She looks pretty hot, I can just imagine a bbc in her mouth.

you have to ask? she like all white females needs to have BBC. to be trained in all the arts of being a proper wife. and birth at least on child form her balck bull

you'll have to show more of her than that before i start telling you how hot i think she is!

I vote Hot !

She's hot, but ...

I haven't seen a BBC in her yet!

thats a fine looking ass would sure love to get some of that

DAMN! Your wife has one of the nices looking pussies I've seen on this site thus far

DAMN! Your wife has one of the nicest looking pussies I've seen on this site thus far

Actually Friday is the 25th as I am having an OREO party on Saturday it's the 26th. My party is in southern Ohio (Portsmouth) if you'd like to bring her and have her fuck/suck some BBC!

pussy like that needs dick

Pretty face........ I'd love to skeet on it!!!

VERY NICE, would luv to see moreeeee!!!!

where will you be at in OHIO??? i'm in columbus let me know or hit me up on yahoo IM : ohio_blckman

Very nice looking lady.

Don... we can't make it.. sorry.. gotta get things organized.. unloaded and everything... We'll make sure to make it to one of your oreo double stuff parties

Users who are viewing this thread