• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwives that love to humiliate micropenis cuck husbands

• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date
Have the cuck model in her panties sexy ones where possibly her clit can bee seen and post them -cuck if not already needs to refer to you as mistress

• Love
Reactions: cynful and sissytinyvirgin
DawnW said:
So very true. Already a panty wearing cuck. All chosen by me.
love you pick his panties!

I don't have a small cock. It just doesn't get hard. Hasn't for over 40 years.

• Haha
Reactions: natasnaikul and holtzvordertur
This is my not even 4” cock. Trying to keep it caged a lot and lose my erections with time

IMG_8965.jpeg IMG_8966.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul
It just looks small in the picture, but it is an honest 5 inches.
My wife said she has had only half a dozen white guys who were bigger than me.
And of all my friends ahe has fucked, I had the biggest cock.

20230930_183353.jpg

sissytinyvirgin said:
No, not currently serving, but looking for a Domme/Cuckoldress, keyholder or Couple to serve
Make yourself useful to one of them then.

• Love
Reactions: DawnW, whtwimpsissy, sissytinyvirgin and 1 other person
Warpt said:
It just looks small in the picture, but it is an honest 5 inches.
My wife said she has had only half a dozen white guys who were bigger than me.
And of all my friends ahe has fucked, I had the biggest cock.

20230930_183353.jpg
Your wife is a very kind person. She is also a liar. And obviously. from the last sentence, you don't have any Black friends ... but she does. LOL

Reactions: DawnW and Warpt
DawnW said:
Just another example of why hubby is so ridiculously pathetic and serves as my cuck.

IMG_20230929_191255.jpg
That looks lovely

DawnW said:
He is the worst fuck I've ever had. Always falling out. Not worth the energy it takes not to laugh at him.
how big is hubby hard?

sissytinyvirgin said:
how big is hubby hard?
Hubby is 3.5 at most these days. I've worked diligently to make sure no one will suffer by its presence again.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, Cuckybihubby and 3 others
DawnW said:
Hubby is 3.5 at most these days. I've worked diligently to make sure no one will suffer by its presence again.
You have done the right thing

DawnW said:
You remind me of how my BFF was about keeping me in chastity. When she let me stay with her a while. It was a condition that I be locked in chastity at all times no exceptions.

Reactions: Urwifennewfun
DawnW said:
like me at 3" hard, too tiny to bother trying to fuck

Reactions: natasnaikul and shrimpdikjim
sissytinyvirgin said:
like me at 3" hard, too tiny to bother trying to fuck
Same here

DawnW said:
I am under 4” but wifey is working hard too to make it smaller and erection free. As you said in a post, I could not make her cum either and she she just faked it usually. I am very quick cummer like seconds and I am done, so my cock is useless

IMG_9351.jpeg IMG_9289.jpeg IMG_9292.jpeg IMG_9304.jpeg IMG_9303.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul, nelssim and shrimpdikjim
Cuckybihubby said:
I am under 4” but wifey is working hard too to make it smaller and erection free. As you said in a post, I could not make her cum either and she she just faked it usually. I am very quick cummer like seconds and I am done, so my cock is useless

IMG_9351.jpeg IMG_9289.jpeg IMG_9292.jpeg IMG_9304.jpeg IMG_9303.jpeg
Wifey is definitely doing the right thing. Shrink it. Absolutely completely disable it.

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim and sissytinyvirgin
DawnW said:
Wifey is definitely doing the right thing. Shrink it. Absolutely completely disable it.
I don’t get the morning erections anymore and have to work a lot to get it up for myself so getting there. Often when masturbating I cum even before it would get up. Need to order smaller cages

Reactions: natasnaikul and Laceyfemme