• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Houston Couple

• Thread starterThebeardedswitch
  • Start date

Thebeardedswitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2023
This is my first time joining a site like this, I am on other spicy social media site, just not one that is dedicated to this relationship dynamic. I want to see how long I can keep up with chronicling the kinky hot-wife/cuckold/stag adventures we have.

My wife and I have been together for five years and married for three of them. We have five children with three of them still in the house. Four of the kids were from previous marriage

We both met at a public munch for a kink event she was hosting and have been having kinky fun ever since. Both before and since we have been married she has been with several men and woman of all different types. We both love the thrill.
We are 100% committed to each other emotionally however we both see sex as separate from Love, more of a sport or hobby and as we all know, sports and hobbies are more fun when you have other people to play with or watch. Over the years she has been with men at kink parties as part of a scene, as one night stands, regular vetted friends/fuck buddies where she would stay overnight at their house.

She loves that it turns me on when she plays with other men. When she is done having sex with another man she loves to come home and have me fuck her. We both love using other men's cum as my lube. It gives her the feeling of me re-claiming her as my own and I love the submissive feeling of being made to use and have have my penis covered with another mans cum as lube. She is one of the leaders of Houston Cuckoldress, Vixen, and Hotwife Mixer group that host monthly public and private parties. She is also the founder and one of the leaders of the local Littles Play Place group for diaper lovers and age players that host monthly public and private parties.

While she plays with other men and woman, I, do not play with other woman and rarely have I been with men; The times I have been with a man was with men she brought home for her and a couple times she set it up where I was to meet a man in a hotel room on my lunch break at work. I have no interest in having sex with other woman even though she thinks it would be hot, I would prefer to be teased and denied. I do have interest in being made to pleasure men as a bottom ONLY and preferably dressed in girls clothes. I have always admired woman, they way they look and get to dress; So much so, that I wish I was a girl (one look at my profile photo and you will know that could never be a possibility for me. I have also always been into wearing diapers and especially being ****** to wear them. I don't know why I am like this, all I know is that I am.

Some of the sexy fun we have had over these years:
  • I have been in the room watching her have sex with others
  • I have been away at work while she had sex with others and sent me pics or told me about it.
  • I have prepped and sucked men's cocks before they fucked her.
  • I have had to lube and help guide other men's cocks inside her
  • She once texted and told me to look at the living room ring camera while I was at work only to watch another man come into the house and fuck her.
I am always looking for pen-pals and local friends so don't be shy to message me.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Howlingwolves, Slutlvr2008 and 2 others
Thebeardedswitch said:
This is my first time joining a site like this, I am on other spicy social media site, just not one that is dedicated to this relationship dynamic. I want to see how long I can keep up with chronicling the kinky hot-wife/cuckold/stag adventures we have.

My wife and I have been together for five years and married for three of them. We have five children with three of them still in the house. Four of the kids were from previous marriage

We both met at a public munch for a kink event she was hosting and have been having kinky fun ever since. Both before and since we have been married she has been with several men and woman of all different types. We both love the thrill.
We are 100% committed to each other emotionally however we both see sex as separate from Love, more of a sport or hobby and as we all know, sports and hobbies are more fun when you have other people to play with or watch. Over the years she has been with men at kink parties as part of a scene, as one night stands, regular vetted friends/fuck buddies where she would stay overnight at their house.

She loves that it turns me on when she plays with other men. When she is done having sex with another man she loves to come home and have me fuck her. We both love using other men's cum as my lube. It gives her the feeling of me re-claiming her as my own and I love the submissive feeling of being made to use and have have my penis covered with another mans cum as lube. She is one of the leaders of Houston Cuckoldress, Vixen, and Hotwife Mixer group that host monthly public and private parties. She is also the founder and one of the leaders of the local Littles Play Place group for diaper lovers and age players that host monthly public and private parties.

While she plays with other men and woman, I, do not play with other woman and rarely have I been with men; The times I have been with a man was with men she brought home for her and a couple times she set it up where I was to meet a man in a hotel room on my lunch break at work. I have no interest in having sex with other woman even though she thinks it would be hot, I would prefer to be teased and denied. I do have interest in being made to pleasure men as a bottom ONLY and preferably dressed in girls clothes. I have always admired woman, they way they look and get to dress; So much so, that I wish I was a girl (one look at my profile photo and you will know that could never be a possibility for me. I have also always been into wearing diapers and especially being ****** to wear them. I don't know why I am like this, all I know is that I am.

Some of the sexy fun we have had over these years:
  • I have been in the room watching her have sex with others
  • I have been away at work while she had sex with others and sent me pics or told me about it.
  • I have prepped and sucked men's cocks before they fucked her.
  • I have had to lube and help guide other men's cocks inside her
  • She once texted and told me to look at the living room ring camera while I was at work only to watch another man come into the house and fuck her.
I am always looking for pen-pals and local friends so don't be shy to message me.
I’m in the spring area. If y’all are ever looking for a third let me know

Users who are viewing this thread