• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Houston Jan 26, HOT MWF needs BBC baaaad!!

• Thread starterTxblueyes2k
  • Start date
Txblueyes2k said:
Does it say I LUV BBC to you? That's the look I am seeking!

Can't wait to see pics of last night.

So......what happened?

well i can tell you i unfortunatley didn't make this outing....i am sure it was hot and hopefully blue got all she needed.

read above

whtcpllovingblkcock said:
So......what happened?
If you read her last post..she said they're wont be anything updated till Feb 6TH....so just be patient.......Blue wont let us down....she's A1.....:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, these next few days are going to go sloooooooow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
tee said:

Just dropping by for a quicky, we just got back from the business trip and hubby hopes to have some pics to share Wednesday or so. ONE GUY showed up, all the others no showed. :wtf:

BUT, the one guy that did make it, flew in Friday night from Chicago, had a two hour weather delay, took a cab from Hobby to 1960, then walked in the cold to Chayns to meet us there!!!!! He was the first BBC (and second) I EVER tried and had been after us for a rematch for years. He had planned to be in Houston on business, so we set up a fuckfest for Friday night. Then when his business trip was cancelled, he didn't want to disappoint me (PLUS he was really horny!) so he paid for the flight and flew down.

Trust me, I was pissed at the others for not showing up, but he made up for it both Friday and Sat nights.

I will get back with more details and pics about Wed/Thurs......

tee said:

Just dropping by for a quicky, we just got back from the business trip and hubby hopes to have some pics to share Wednesday or so. ONE GUY showed up, all the others no showed. :wtf:

BUT, the one guy that did make it, flew in Friday night from Chicago, had a two hour weather delay, took a cab from Hobby to 1960, then walked in the cold to Chayns to meet us there!!!!! He was the first BBC (and second) I EVER tried and had been after us for a rematch for years. He had planned to be in Houston on business, so we set up a fuckfest for Friday night. Then when his business trip was cancelled, he didn't want to disappoint me (PLUS he was really horny!) so he paid for the flight and flew down. Trust me, I was pissed at the others for not showing up, be he made up for it both Friday and Sat nights.

I have been waiting for the story from your weekend. I am very disappointed in my Texas brothers.

Txblueyes2k said:

BUT, the one guy that did make it, flew in Friday night from Chicago, had a two hour weather delay, took a cab from Hobby to 1960, then walked in the cold to Chayns to meet us there!!!!! He was the first BBC (and second) I EVER tried and had been after us for a rematch for years. He had planned to be in Houston on business, so we set up a fuckfest for Friday night. Then when his business trip was cancelled, he didn't want to disappoint me (PLUS he was really horny!) so he paid for the flight and flew down. Trust me, I was pissed at the others for not showing up, be he made up for it both Friday and Sat nights.

I can only imagine the sexual tension between the two of you, Mrs Blueeyes. Your tone seems more relaxed. I'm looking forward "like a muh f*cka" to see your pics!

what happened to the two so called studs that were suppose to service this sexy slut......pretty weak not to show up

brenty19 said:
what happened to the two so called studs that were suppose to service this sexy slut......pretty weak not to show up

Maybe pretty weak but trust me I was deep in some other white slut that evening....hey you can only be in one place at one time.

blktxgold said:
Maybe pretty weak but trust me I was deep in some other white slut that evening....hey you can only be in one place at one time.

Yes, but when you tell one white slut you will be there, that's pretty crappy to no show. We drive four hours to get to Houston, pay for the room, then guys who have been drooling all over the internet no show. That sucks. It happens alot and it is not cheap to pay for. Each time we get stood up, it makes it harder to convince hubby that we should do it again, he is not a cheap guy, but each weekend costs us a minimum of $300, maybe closer to $400 by the time we buy gas, 4-6 meals and hotel rooms.

Txblue i would say that he is one of the ones that talk but that is all they are just talk but that maybe just my oppin. LOL

thawks said:
Sure you were TXgold! Sure you were, nobody will believe you now, you jerked these folks off after all that bullshit talk. What a jerk! :lame:

To blue my apologies.....I don't wish to engage in a war of words or bashing someone because they didn't show. I had an equal but definite opportunity which I chose to pursue and that was very gratifying. I don't think anyone can hate for someone going with a sure bet. There are several WF on this forum that can vouch for my rep and what I bring to the table. It certainly was not meant as a diss. In fact I think in an earlier post I admitted that I didn't make the event. I'm glad blue got what she was lookin for and that is what counts.....it could be my loss but maybe not.

No Shows...

blktxgold said:
To blue my apologies.....I don't wish to engage in a war of words or bashing someone because they didn't show. I had an equal but definite opportunity which I chose to pursue and that was very gratifying. I don't think anyone can hate for someone going with a sure bet. There are several WF on this forum that can vouch for my rep and what I bring to the table. It certainly was not meant as a diss. In fact I think in an earlier post I admitted that I didn't make the event. I'm glad blue got what she was lookin for and that is what counts.....it could be my loss but maybe not.

as somone who's dealt with no-shows ...all I can say is that a quick phone call can make all of the difference in the world...and why take the time on a very public board to seem like you were gonna show up and then don't?

...but that's just how it works out online I guess.

goldplate or fools gold just a piker i would not belive what you say now, stories just stories corse that is just my oppin. LOL

thawks said:
Sure you were TXgold! Sure you were, nobody will believe you now, you jerked these folks off after all that bullshit talk. What a jerk! :lame:
Have to agree thawks he could of at least called ahead of time if he is for real to let them know he couldn't show maybe 50 cents for the call Cheap compared to a motel room and gas.

a call would have been nice but you have to have a phone number in order to do so. I did try emailing but if you don't get a response there's nothing more you can really do. Bottom line is I am real and at least I did own up to not making the event and am not cowering. So what I missed the outing.....if it makes you happy send me an address and I'll reimburse the $400. Some of you need to get the sand out of your coochies and quit being major PHDs.

Sorry didn't get ANY emails.....

blktxgold said:
a call would have been nice but you have to have a phone number in order to do so. I did try emailing but if you don't get a response there's nothing more you can really do. Bottom line is I am real and at least I did own up to not making the event and am not cowering. So what I missed the outing.....if it makes you happy send me an address and I'll reimburse the $400. Some of you need to get the sand out of your coochies and quit being major PHDs.

Sorry we didn't get ANY emails..... We checked emails, PM's here on DC and IM's on Yahoo and didn't have any replies from anyone, so that sounds like a cop out to me. Besides, once we are checked into the hotel and made the trip to Houston, I would have still been pissed. I am glad you got some "other" stuff, but I think it's crappy of you to bail.

txblueeyes.......when do we get to see some pics of your nite?

Users who are viewing this thread