• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How black is black?

• Thread starterstella
  • Start date

stella

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2004
As a matter of taste, for me the darker a guy is, the more attractive. I really am not much into light skinned black men.

Here at home I know many black men whose skin tone barely is darker than that of some white men after a good summer's tan. Therefore I was wondering: How long is a black man "black" Let's assume his great grandfather bred a white girl. The resulting grandfather again bred a white girl. The father bred a white girl.

What do you think?

stella said:
As a matter of taste, for me the darker a guy is, the more attractive. I really am not much into light skinned black men.

Here at home I know many black men whose skin tone barely is darker than that of some white men after a good summer's tan. Therefore I was wondering: How long is a black man "black" Let's assume his great grandfather bred a white girl. The resulting grandfather again bred a white girl. The father bred a white girl.

What do you think?

When it comes to a good sexual encounter--Skin color doesn't matter to me. What do i find more attractive? I find light-skin black men more attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread