• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I convince her?

• Thread starterste1
  • Start date

ste1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2010
I would love to see my wife with another man. We have disscused this a few times and whilst the fantasy excites her, resulting in some horny sessions, I think it would be difficult to get her to try it for real. The closest we have got is me being in a CB600 whilst she goes out for the night, and describing to me what she got upto whilst she was out.

Does anyone have advice from being in a similar situation, or are there any WE guys on here who could describe to us exactly how you would convince her to change her mind and enjoy herself?

Find a girl who is willing to do it before you marry her.
Too many men want a to marry a saint, then want her to be a slut after a few years of marriage. It's hard to change a woman. Some will, some won't and some take a lot of trying.
If you marry the kind of woman you really want, then you will not even have to ask.

We've been married for seventeen years now, unfortunately at the time I didn't have any cuckold feelings, although there's always been a slight sub nature. In the past few years though it's started to rear it's ugly head, and she's quite good at indulging that side fantasy wise, she can be rather descriptive when she wants to be as well.

hi,

Get her chatting online, voice chat and cam chat..let her be comfortable talking to black men from the comfort of ur bedroom..that might get her intersted

Ron

She already knows that it gives me the horn to think of her with another cock inside her. She also thinks that I'll get jealous, even though I've told her I won't.
When she's been out for the night, with me encouraging her to dress sexily and enjoy herself, she'll come home and tell me how a waiter has flirted with her to get me going, this always ensures a good end to the night.
Her dominant side does seem to be coming out at least though, and she knows that she's the boss as far as I'm concerned.

Oh well, if it ever happens, and to be honest it's a very slim chance, I'll just have to be patient and wait and see.

ste1 said:
She already knows that it gives me the horn to think of her with another cock inside her. She also thinks that I'll get jealous, even though I've told her I won't ...

You may think you won't be jealous, but she may be right - I'm sure she knows you well. Stranger things have happened.

bastanchury said:
One more idea, that worked for me to get my wife started. If you know of something that she wants, we'll call it "thing X", that is within your budget (a particular piece of jewelry, a camera, an appliance, a vacation, whatever) tell her something like: "Honey I was going to get you (thing X) for your birthday (or Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, whatever) but I tell you what, if you fuck (whoever it is you have in mind) I will get you (thing X) right away just to show you how totally cool I think it is for you to seduce other men.

Be upbeat and sincere. There is nothing wrong with a little bribery for a good cause.

She'd probably call that blackmail, not bribery. :)

nocluescooby said:
As was posted before, she may feel that she knows what your reaction will be better than you. It is one thing to look forward and want to watch your wife with another man, and another to actually watch it. So while you are sure right now that you won't feel any jealousy, remember that when it actually happens your feelings may change. This is a very real possibility and generally part of being a cuckold.

I think it is better to take things slowly on this front, and doing so might help your wife feel more secure going forward. Take a few baby steps here. So far you have been hearing about her night's out post - game, and that is a good start. Now she needs to for you to prove that you aren't going to suddenly get jealous if you actually see her with another man. My suggestion is that you both go out to a bar, maybe an hour or so from your home town and take separate cars. Don't sit together, but be able to see each other. Then stealthily watch as she gets hit on. Watch as she is bought drinks and becomes a little tipsy, and actually kisses another man. Then when you both get home have a long talk. You can show her that there is a chance that jealousy is either not an issue, or a reasonably controllable one, by your reaction to actually watching her with another man in a much lower intensity situation than intercourse.

If this goes well, you will probably be able to talk her into doing it again. As she feels your support you can make this a regular thing, eventually even making this your Friday or Saturday night 'weekly ritual'. Over time you could encourage her to flirt with a Black man, and that would probably be a good next step - the next barrier to break.

If you do this as a couple for long enough, and she sees that jealousy is not an issue, she will become more and more comfortable with having extramarital relationships. The next step I would suggest is perhaps a bit sneaky, but will be VERY effective if you do it just right. Once she is entirely secure with your 'weekly ritual' (this should be after months of successful nights of watching her in action), you should tell her that you have an something to do beforehand and will meet her there as usual. Then, fail to show up on time. She will probably call you on your cell (unless she is being swept off her feet by another man while she waits and looses track of time). When she calls, explain that you have a flat tire and will be late. You will have to change a tire on your car to the spare and empty the air just in case she checks the next day. Arrive just before last call so that you have given her an entire night to fly solo. If everything goes well she will now have the confidence to start to date other men without you, and that is the next step . . .

If you have proven to her that you won't be jealous and she becomes comfortable flying solo, it is just a matter of time until she finds a man that she would like to date exclusively - which you need to encourage. Whatever you do, don't pressure her to watch her and her new boyfriend!! Let her pursue the relationship without your interference. You need to accept that she may not be comfortable for some time (and maybe not ever) having sex with another man in your presence. But if you are patient and supportive and make it to this point she will very likely cuckold you . . .:D

Whilst checking out a website for a restaurant where she was to go on a works do once we noticed it had a singles night. She was in quite a good mood at the time and said, "we should go and see who pulls first." I immediately got a hard on and agreed.
After a bit more discussion though she said to me, "you mean it don't you, I was only joking."

Bummer, I'll try it again though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread