• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get her to admit it (without actually asking outright)

• Thread starterJuanDay
  • Start date
I know that you really want her to come clean with you, but for me its actually more exciting for a woman to cheat and the man to know it, then for her to have permission to mess around. If I were you, I would just play along and be horny all the time.

yep I would just play dumb. I would eat her pussy every time I got the chance, It has to be so exiting for her to have you eat that thing after she has fucked another man with her not knowing that you know. I would compliment her on how good her pussy was, how wet and juicy it was, tell how good I must have been. I would maybe have a bbq or party and invite my friends and have her invite her friends. I would be watching out of the corner of my eye, I'm sure she will invite her boyfriend. Chances are that her boy friend will need to spend the night (maybe he drank too much). I would probably go to bed a little early but not go to sleep. I would get a nanny cam or something similar and go fishing or something with friends over night. I would try to hire a lawn boy or someone to wash her car or something and let them know it would be ok if they fucked my wife as long as they let me know the details. That's how I would play them cards.

Well this is a Cuckolding site, not a cheating site.... on that topic, someone a while back mentioned that they didn't like "Slutwives" and preferred to be called "Hotwife". I know that my wife would also agree with this sentiment - she can certainly be a "slut", but that doesn't define her. Being a "Hotwife" does. Sorry for the off topic...

Really enjoying the progression of your story, Juan, and that at a minimum your wife is opening up a bit more and telling you about it. Even if it's not the full story, that's a great start! Looking forward to hearing the next installment. :)

c4goodlife said:
Well this is a Cuckolding site, not a cheating site....

:confused:
c4 ... the original & root definition of cuckold was used to label a married man who's wife was committing adultry or infidelity. "cheating" is what cuckolding is all about. You might wish to research the word a bit IF you doubt this.

Users who are viewing this thread