• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get her to cuck me

• Thread starterjasonboss
  • Start date

jasonboss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2011
My wife is real SEXY but we have no experience with cuckholding. I dont even know how to like bring it up?

Hi,

in my opinion there are many, many postings related to this topic. On your number of posts I see you are a new member. I would recommend to use the SEARCH function and you will get a lot of results.

To answer your question: We needed 5 years with endless discussion and checking the pro and cons before we took the first step. Now we have been within cuckolding for 8 years and we both enjoy it very much.

All the best
fred

One Suggestion as to How to Bring it Up.

Take you wife out to a cozy, somewhat upscale restaurant for dinner on a Friday evening while some advantageous stress level from the work-week is still fresh. It would be most helpful to also be aware of your wife’s hormonal lunar cycle and plan the date accordingly.

Have her dress in a simple but attractive wrap around dress that opens easily and fully in front. She should wear a quarter cup bra that supports her breasts but leaves her nipples uncovered so they will be constantly rubbing against every movement of her dress, and nylons with garters but sans panties to give her an *******, unsure, lightly trussed, and vulnerable feeling. Her heels should be only moderately suggestive to put her a little further on edge

Be the perfect husband and gentlemen. Flowers, opening doors, seating her, compliments, express your appreciation and love, etc. A token of your affection, such as a new piece of jewelry would add a nice touch. If she drinks wine, it wouldn’t hurt for her to have just one more glass. Loving looks with quiet smiles should accompany the conversation during the drive home.

Once at home seat your love on the couch then kneel before her as if you are about to propose all over again. Slide your hands slowly up her legs starting with her feet, then around her calves, over her knees and up her thighs. Move her dress apart up to the waist (that opens easily remember) with your hands as you journey upwards to ****** her thighs and garters. Look her in the eye and tell her she is and will always be the love of your life and your goddess. Tell her you love her dearly as you begin opening the top of her dress, ******** her breasts to your adoring eyes. Move your gaze downward as you mutter, “Oh my God you are beautiful” and begin planting kisses on her nipples. Work your kisses down again to her thighs as you grasp her legs behind the knees and gently lift her thighs higher and wider. Kiss and nibble all over the inside of her bare thighs then purposefully begin a march towards the pussy you want to devote your life to pleasing.

Your progress should be gentle, loving and firm, clearly signaling any objections from her are not an option as you steadfastly hold her thighs obscenely open. Your attitude should progress from behaving as a loving gentleman to an insatiable animal licking her uncontrollably, showing your wife that you cannot possible survive without devouring her sex.

Once you have her close to orgasm, stop, stand up while admonishing her to “stay” then undress yourself while standing before her. You must keep in mind what kind of cuckold you are as to how you strip; are you a Chippendale Stud who simply is aroused by sharing his mate, or more of a Mini Mouse who needs the humiliation only this woman can provide? I expect you would need to be something of a mix to follow this recipe closely. Play to your strength whatever it is. Regardless of your type, you are a cuckold and should most likely be wearing sheer, silk panties to accentuate what you are selling. Since you are having trouble bringing up your desires with your wife, the panties will probably put the ball in her court out of sheer curiosity.

Without further ado, resume your proper place kneeling between your wife’s widespread legs and continue your licking duties. Maneuver one of her legs to rub your cuckold wannabe cock against while you now lick her to full and hopefully multiple orgasms. If you can’t lick your wife to orgasm you may need to find a new fetish. Ideally you will begin squirting on her leg or foot or in your panties just as she is passing the threshold into her own orgasm.

Repeat as necessary, lick often and try to avoid or at least minimize fucking her. Eventually she will ask what is up even if you can’t.

Users who are viewing this thread