• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do white men feel about cuckolding indians and Sri lankens

• Thread startergold79
  • Start date

gold79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2010
There are lots of indian and Sri lanken couples who love a white man to cucold them how do white bull feel about it

Red Indian wives from Reservations, who ride horses as part of their lifestyle, are very orgasmic in bed. They are a class above white wives who don't exercise their pelvises sufficiently.

Sex is in the mind, and galloping accross a prairie at full speed, can paint the horse with an huge release of cum juice to mix with salty sweat on the horse's skin.

Horse riding tightens the keigel muscles, and a man can feel his penis is in a vice, which causes him to "give up his seed". He does not have a say in the matter.

Most Native Americans do not live on the reservations anymore and prefer that you do not call them by the name the pale faces gave them.

Christopher Columbus was too much of a man to ask for directions, made a wrong turn, and thought he was landing in India so he called the residents, "Indians". Of course they aren't really Americans either because Columbus also named the country "America" when he realized he had missed India by just a little bit.

It is generally accepted that the earliest humans to settle in "America" walked over the land bridge from Asia and therefore one could make the assertion that the American continent (north, south, and central) should be called New Asia. Just ask Sarah Palin as she watched them jump the fence while looking at Russia (Old Asia) from her window.

I do agree, however, that girls do enjoy horses!

In general I love the idea gold79 - since I like a wide variety of women, and these wives you talk about can be so exotic to look at.

Why do you ask?

To Gold79

As most Indian and Sri lankan ladies are very attractive, few men of any colour would have trouble cuckolding their husband

There is a very nice Indian lady of 45 living a few miles from me who takes great pleasure in tormenting her husband with lovers. Sometimes she makes him listen, and sometimes she banishes him from the house when it is taking place.

Saraha said:
Red Indian wives from Reservations, who ride horses as part of their lifestyle, are very orgasmic in bed. They are a class above white wives who don't exercise their pelvises sufficiently.

Sex is in the mind, and galloping accross a prairie at full speed, can paint the horse with an huge release of cum juice to mix with salty sweat on the horse's skin.

Horse riding tightens the keigel muscles, and a man can feel his penis is in a vice, which causes him to "give up his seed". He does not have a say in the matter.

either you're a character in 'dances with wolves 2' called 'White Bull', or you're American (or both). The topic clearly is referring to south asians (desis), as it mentions indians and sri lankans (little island off of India).

I wouldn't know as I'm neither White or Indian. But racially I think. Just as how Black men with our bigger dicks commonly cuckold White men. Whites with their not so big dicks cuckold Indian men (who almost got it as bad as East Asians/Orientals in the dick area).

Reminds me of a Russell Peters joke, about how god took 'some' from the indians and gave to the blacks.

Perhaps in Singapore it's common for Indian/Sri Lankan men to cuckold Chinese/Oriental men.

I would love to bang an indian woman with my white cock! I find many indian women very hot.

Too much education can turn off the animalistic screw power of a man, because too many rules are created in his head (to control him?).

No wonder modern women dream of being ravished in a castle after a gallop on his white horse across the Prairie with blood rushing through her veins and wind sweeping her long hair back.

By the time they reach the castle, her hips have thrust 10,000 times and her body is aching for the seed to be sown inside her. Then he takes off his belt and drops his pants, and she catches her breathe at the monster cock standing ever so proud....enough to take her breathe away just looking at it.

A man bold enough to take what he wants - that can be so exciting - an explosion of multiple orgasms going off like firecrackers that light up the sky in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread