• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How far do white women go to please black men?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have always wondered about this, when a white woman and a black man are alone in their bed, how far does a white woman go to please her black man? What are the nasty sexual things she does for the black man, that she may not do with a white man? I have seen so many videos where white women are licking black men's dirty asses and enjoying it, they are clearly doing this willingly, they are really turned on by doing this.

Do you think that white women even eat/lick black men's scat? How far do they go do you think? because I have seen everywhere that white women really want to please black men, looks like they will do anything that the black man wants. They want to submit to black men fully.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, Softwimphub, indiana hubby and 1 other person
So????

They usually do anything I request :)

Reactions: mikester
look how these white women submit to their black masters, this is called pure submission. This is what I am talking about, when they are willing to drinking every last bit of BBC piss

https://********.com/videos/golden-drink-11983162

https://********.com/videos/ownership-has-its-privilges-10048391

Reactions: leahswannabe, Softwimphub and PlannB
I think the sort of women that engage in this lifestyle are highly sexed and have very few sexual inhibitions/limits so would be up for more than the average monogamous woman.
the context of the situation is probably liberating for a woman and so she is less likely to be held back in trying things sexually due to hangups.

Where does one find such women?

redheads said:
Where does one find such women?
According to your other posts (about your wife's ongoing affair with her black [or Indian] boss), you're married to one.

Custer Laststand said:
According to your other posts (about your wife's ongoing affair with her black [or Indian] boss), you're married to one.
Yes. But im talking about a woman where she pleases her husband in the same way. My wife might be pleasing her boss like this, but not me, there are limits with me :(

Reactions: Manwaife
redheads said:
Yes. But im talking about a woman where she pleases her husband in the same way. My wife might be pleasing her boss like this, but not me, there are limits with me :(
You didn't say that in your initial and subsequent posts (that I responded to).

Anyway, that's typically true of women who cuckold their husbands. With their lovers, they will do more-or-less anything. The apparent reason is: they don't want to develop a reputation for being sexually uptight, because that would restrict their access to desirable men. With their cuckold husbands, they tend to be much more sexually conservative, because.... well.... they want to maintain their status as the respectable women of their households.

Reactions: Matureplay and Manwaife
redheads said:
I have always wondered about this, when a white woman and a black man are alone in their bed, how far does a white woman go to please her black man? What are the nasty sexual things she does for the black man, that she may not do with a white man? I have seen so many videos where white women are licking black men's dirty asses and enjoying it, they are clearly doing this willingly, they are really turned on by doing this.

Do you think that white women even eat/lick black men's scat? How far do they go do you think? because I have seen everywhere that white women really want to please black men, looks like they will do anything that the black man wants. They want to submit to black men fully.
These sluts will do things for black men that will never do for white bois.

Reactions: crt

Users who are viewing this thread