• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Happy Do I Look?!?!

• Thread starterdfwcumslut
  • Start date

dfwcumslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2006
www.sdc.com
Just the joy of pulling his cock out in front of some friends made my pussy wet.

Attachments

• P5122669_2.jpg
    P5122669_2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 4,210
Reactions: aussiehorse
kool

Now that is a great shot! Congrats!

another

By the way, great tits, great smile! But why such a small dick?

I have to second the comments on the tits and the smile. Just absolutely incredible.

I know i'd be really happy if that was my dick you were about to suck dry baby. Daddy likes, Daddy likes alot!

Happy AND Beautiful - it's lovely to meet you :)

dfwcumslut said:
Just the joy of pulling his cock out in front of some friends made my pussy wet.

What was the situation? And what happened next?? Did you get something to help that wet pussy of yours?

Be a good girl and post some more pictures of that sexy body ;)

You look senstionally happy

dfwcumslut said:

As I guess the rest of your friends were.

I can say your smile is great and I can only presume after you were done is was evenn greater

oh honey i wish i will marry woman like you id be happily be your cuckold husband

I can put a bigger smile on ya face

BBC new to the North Dallas area. Would love a cumslut to show me around. But beware my cock is bigger than the one in the picture.

That was not a small cock.

That was not a small cock. It's a good 9" when hard. This was in a VIP section of a club. Let's just say I sucked him dry.

CM

PS Here is a pic of me and another BBC loving friend of mine!

Attachments

• CIMG0023.jpg
    CIMG0023.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,679
Reactions: aussiehorse
What the hell happened to your eyes??

just kidding.

Sometimesacuck said:
What the hell happened to your eyes??

just kidding.

She has eyes? ;)

Sorry I was stuck on that sexy ass.

dfwcumslut said:
That was not a small cock. It's a good 9" when hard. This was in a VIP section of a club. Let's just say I sucked him dry.

CM

PS Here is a pic of me and another BBC loving friend of mine!
both of you sluts have some mighty fine asses!

Great new picture CM :) I'm now hoping that you're going to introduce us to all your friends, one by one. You both look fantastic, and I'm sure you've now got thousands of men thinking of the pleasure of lying down between the pair of you...

Heaven :D

Hope you like

Thank you all for the nice comments. Here is a picture of me getting ready to go out.

xoxxoxo

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpg
    IMG_1723.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,263
Wish you were closer. I'd love to put that smile on your face.

like that 3rd picture

Great pictures

Mmmm

Very Classy. Like fine wine,would be great on the taste bud's.:cool::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread