• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Happy Do I Look?!?!

• Thread starterdfwcumslut
  • Start date
its great how you and your friend keep those BBC happy, my GF needs to go party with ya

Bring her along Slow&Delirious. We love to break in new girls!

Attachments

• 1mjjz5v.jpg
    1mjjz5v.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 659
I've got something I'd LOVE to slip in that sweet valley ;)

Who are 'WE' and what do you do that involves so many great looking women?

dfwcumslut said:
Thank you all for the nice comments. Here is a picture of me getting ready to go out.

xoxxoxo
I love those boots.:eek:

I love your NIPPLES.... WOW

thanks and please post more.

Vicki

Good lord, you have, without a doubt, the best tits and the best smile I've ever seen in my life. I'm in the Plano area if you're feeling a little antsy one day. Though I'm sure you could fuck the pope if you really wanted to.

Here are a few more pics for you guys.

Attachments

• CIMG0015_2.jpg
    CIMG0015_2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 941
  • dlltggxftdx.jpg
    dlltggxftdx.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 979
Get those amazing tits wrapped around my dick right now.

Great pics, very nice, sexy boobs.

I come back on occasion just to take a look at your breasts, very nice thank you for sharing!!

dfwcumslut said:
That was not a small cock. It's a good 9" when hard. This was in a VIP section of a club. Let's just say I sucked him dry.

CM

PS Here is a pic of me and another BBC loving friend of mine!

Wow, I love that pic! If you friend needs a cuckold, send her my way.

Wankers Jethro, the cumslut gets five boners on Master Bater's score card.

Any new updates?

Are you looking for a white man to be your cuckold? I love the lifestyle and can make you very happy! drop me line if you need a good cuckold!

Dfw...

... Any updates? Love that smile and fun.... Who could resist? :)

I'm Back...thanks for the comments

Her is the female half of a couple I was "loaned" to for their anniversary.

xoxoxxo
CS

Attachments

• CIMG0032_2.jpg
    CIMG0032_2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 634
Err...... WOW! :eek:

Where have you been? We've missed you. You really do have the sexiest looking friends.

With that picture I cant decide what I'd want in my mouth (or wrapped round my cock) first - that tongue, or those tits :) Both look excellent.

How about telling us hor you ended up being 'loaned' to this couple, and WHAT HAPPENED.

hey!

Hey! Stop holding out on us! Tell us what happened, and post some more pics! We love you!

I wish there was a way to "follow" your username so everything you posted was automatically emailed to me. You are, by far, the hottest woman on this site. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread