• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Hubby got his wish

• Thread starterHotwifeIT
  • Start date
Well......Has it happened? Did you ever find that big cock? The world wonders

I know its been awhile but we're back and it finally happened. We definitely took our time finding the right person. We finally found him on adult friend finder. We chatted for a bit, did some cam 2 cam and were finally able to arrange a meeting. We sent the kids to grandma and grandpa's for the weekend, hubby and I got a hotel room and J met us up at the bar around 10:00 pm. We chatted, had a couple of drinks and decided to go ahead and take it up to our room. Once we got up to the room, we went over a few rules, hubby took some before pics :) J asked if we were ready to get started he leaned in and began kissing me. We made out for awhile, I reached down and felt his bbc. I pulled down his pants and began to suck his cock. We moved to the bed, he put on a condom and thrusted his cock into me, took my breath away the first time. He pounded me good, made me squirt a couple of times :) After he came inside me, we chatted for a little afterward and then he left. Hubby wanted to feel my stretched out pussy so I let him fuck me for a little bit. Hubby was able to get some good pics (which I'll post) and quite a bit of video. The next morning hubby said I had a glow about me :) Hubby has been on cloud 9 as well

Overall I would say it was a good experience, it has brought my husband and I closer together. I definitely think we'll be doing more of this in the future.

Hi Ms. HotwifeIT,

Thanks for the update; good to hear from you again. And, thanks for posting the good pics taken by your newly-minted cuckold.

HotwifeIT said:
We definitely took our time finding the right person. ....

Good, that's important...

HotwifeIT said:
We sent the kids to grandma and grandpa's for the weekend, hubby and I got a hotel room, and J met us at the bar around 10:00 pm.

Ah... another example of a successful application of the old "grandparents strategy"...

HotwifeIT said:
.... The next morning hubby said I had a glow about me. :) Hubby has been on cloud 9 as well. Overall, I would say it was a good experience; it has brought us closer together.

Awright... sounds like a good outcome.

HotwifeIT said:
I definitely think we'll be doing more of this in the future.

Hey, why not? Your increased sexual satisfaction is nothing to take lightly, and if your "grandparents strategy" worked once, there's no reason it shouldn't work again, repeatedly, in the future...

—Custer

I thought the idea was for him to cum inside you since your already pregnant, so why the condom. Wife and I have been for years going to the same hotel which young that are going into the service stay. I go to the bar tell them beer in room XXX and there is some hot pussy that needs tending too. She usually does between 6 and 22 one night. Loves the young guys and sucks cock til her belly is full. We do this cause we know that they have already been checked and so far never caught a STD. How do you feel about a gang bang, just one cock after another?

Hot Wife ,Congratulations on finally letting husband see you get fucked by another cock. You ladies can make us men soooo happy. If you do decide to get yourself a new Big cock for your hubby. Look around a little more and find a BIG one. For that fellow between your legs is not packing a Big cock. The girls in these parts call that a cigarette peter. Hey you got the ball rolling at least. I do wish you and hubby Good Luck and Good Hunting. okdeacon

Where are you located. I'm a military man STD free with experience and looking for you!

Users who are viewing this thread