• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I became a cuckold

• Thread startercokosole
  • Start date

cokosole

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2022
Our relationship is a little unusual in that my wife, then my girlfriend, cuckolded me from the very first day of our relationship. There is a 25 year age gap between us however when we met we just somehow hit it off. We found the same things funny, loved doing the same things and really enjoyed spending time just being with each other.

The first time we had sex was in my car after we had been for dinner one evening. We were in the town she lived in but couldn't go back to her place because her boyfriend was there. Now you might at this point be tempted to think that it was the other way round and that in fact, she was cuckolding him, which whilst in a sense is true in another it is not. He knew nothinig about me and would never have agreed to being in a relationship with Jade or any other woman if that woman was seeing another man. After we had sex, which for me was amazing she seemed a little subdued and on the short drive back to the end of her road hardly anything was said. Obviously I was quite worried that she regretted it. As I was pulling in, she told me to just drive round the corner and park up as we needed to talk.

i found some cuckold live sex chats here:
🎐 Free Cam Girls – live cam girls, free live sex cams, sex cam live
🧱 Adult Cams – sexy cam girls, chaturbate cams, live sex chat
🖼️ Sex Cams – web cam girls, my free cams, live sex shows

She told me in the sweetest, kindest way possible that that was probably the worst sex that she'd ever had and that whilst she loved the feeling of having me inside her, the kissing and touching of our bodies, my cock was much smaller than what she was used to and that she hadn't even been close to cumming, nor was she used to sex being over so quickly. She told me that she wasn't saying any of this to hurt me and that she really did love being with me but that I was sexually inadequate and that she wanted to carry on seeing me and was happy for me to be inside her whenever I wanted but that I needed to understand that she could never be sexually faithful to me due to my inadequacies as a man. You can imagine, I was crestfallen. She touched my face and leaned in to kiss me, gently on the cheek and then told me that what she was about to tell me would probably result in my never wanting to see her again but that I had got her very horny and she needed to be fucked properly. She went on to say that she was going in to her home and to the shower, from there she would immediately go to bed with her boyfriend and fuck him. His cock was much bigger than mine in both length and girth and that when he fucked her he stretched her pussy and she would cum multiple times. She told me again that she wasn't telling me this to be cruel, she really didn't want to hurt me but that she had already developed feelings for me and that she thought that I had for her (I really had) and she didn't want to make it worse if ultimately I found out and then ended it when we were both much deeper in. She told me she was truly sorry but that she needed to be honest. I was lost for words, my throat was dry and I just couldn't speak. As she got out of my car she told me that she knew she'd never hear from me again but hoped that she was wrong and that I should think about us and what a relationship between us would be like on the drive home, she said that she needed to imagine her in 10 minutes, in bed with another man inside her, giving her what I patently could not, "imagine him pushing himself inside me, imagine me cumming on his cock whilst he fills me" and if I wanted to see her again to text her when I got home.

I watched her walk round the corner to her street and just sat there in shocked silence for a few minutes. Then I drove round the corner so I could look at her house. The light in the bathroom went off just as I pulled up and I saw her boyfriend close the blinds in her bedroom as the light came on. I waited for another few minutes until I knew that they were fucking. I knew he was inside her. Then I text her: "Right now, I am parked opposite your house, I just saw the bathroom light go off and the light in your bedroom come on, I watched your boyfriend close the blinds. I have waited a few more minutes to text you until I know for certain that he is inside you. I can't really tell you what I feel because I am numb to be honest but I know that I am already much deeper than you probably realise and that I can't wait to see you on Thursday. I will ring the restaurant I took you to on our first date on the way home and book a table for us at 7p.m. I can't wait to see you again xx".

I had been home for about an hour when my phone beeped. I had been anxious and feeling sick ever since I arrived. The text messages (which I still have) said "I'm so happy!! I didn't think you would ever have anything to do with me again but for the record I no longer see [him] as my boyfriend, he is my fuckbuddy and I love fucking him but I don't have the feelings for him that I have for you.

I will never hide anything from you and I will tell you every time he fucks me and I will always answer every question you ask honestly, not to hurt you but because I cannot be sexually faithful to you so I need to compensate for that by being scrupuously faithful to you mentally. Love ya XX"

There was then a brief text exchange:

Me: Was the sex with him good?

Jade: Oh god yes!!

Me: What happened?

Jade: I went straight to the shower when I got in and told him to wait in the bedroom. He actually made himself a drink whilst I was in the shower but came up as I was getting out. You saw him close the blinds and then he grabbed me whilst my hair was still wet and threw me on to the bed before going down on me. I kinda got a kick out of that knowing that he was licking where you had just cum only 20/30 minutes before. I knew he wouldn't know because I'd showered but I knew and it really turned me on. Then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up off the bed and down on to my knees backing me up agains the wall before he started face fuck me - really deep until I was gagging and choking on his cock. I could sense his cock growing bigger and knew he was getting close to cumming but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I wanted his cum in my pussy so I pushed him back on to the bed and then climbed on top. I held his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slowly started to push him in to me. He's big Ian, even though your little one had just been inside me it was a struggle to get him all the way inside me and then I started to ride him. I came in the first few strokes and he then pushed me off and on to my back before getting back inside me and really fucking me hard, I mean really hard! I could feel every stroke, not like when you were in me earlier. I came twice more and then I felt his cock starting to grow inside me and I knew he was about to fill me up so I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly whilst we kissed and he came. It was so good Ian, so so good xx.

I read her last text (which was actually a series of texts but to make it easier to read here I've put it in to one), over and over again and couldn't understand why my cock was so hard and why I had this feeling that I just wished I was still parked outside her house and that she would come to me so I could make love to her again. It must have been a while because before I text back, Jade messaged me again.

Jade: I'm sorry Ian, I didn't mean to hurt you I just wanted to be honest with you. I guess you don't want to see me now? xx

Me: You couldn't be more wrong, I want to see you so much more than I ever have. I've just read and re-read your message over and over. I don't understand why but my cock has never been harder and all I can think is that I wish you were coming home to me now so I could make love to you again, xx

Jade: You'd want to have sloppy seconds?

Me: Yes! x

Jade: God I wish I was with you. You are going to make the perfect boyfriend and we will have the most amazing life together. Love you and can't wait to see you.

Jade: Shall we meet tomorrow night? I can't wait until Thursday xx

Me: Yes baby, I love you too. xx

Jade: It's late now and I need my beauty sleep so I'm off to bed. Just so you know, [he] will be fucking me again. Night xx

Me: Hope it's just as good for you. Night night xx

We met the following evening and immediately I realised that it was easier for us both to text what we were really thinking than speak in person. We were both a little nervous around each other but we kissed when we met and went to a local park to talk.

She asked me if I was ok and I told her that I was, that I couldn't understand why I had got so turned on but that reading about her and her boyfriend made me so hard but that it did. She asked me if I was ok with her sleeping with other men or whether I wanted her to sleep with other men. She seemed to just know somehow what questions to ask to illicit the answers she wanted and to make humiliate myself so that nothing could be taken back or misconstrued later in the relationship. I told her that I wanted her to continue having sex with him. She told me that eventually he would find out that she was cheating on him and he would end it and she needed me to tell her that when that happened I would support and help her to have sex with other men because it didn't matter how deeply in love we fell with each other, she knew for certain that she could never entertain the thought of being sexually faithful to me knowing how small my little cock was or how useless I was as a lover. Before I could answer she went on to say that when I was inside her the other night, she could hardly feel me.

I was deeply embarrassed and could feel my face flushing red but somehow I found it easier to admit to her that I wouldn't want her to go without amazing sex, that I knew that I could never give her that and that I would always support her to have affairs with other men. Then we kissed and gently fondled each other for what must have been 20 minutes straight before she said, I don't want you inside me tonight, you can if you want and I will never deny you but I would prefer to just make you cum with my hands. I asked her if she would allow me to cum in her mouth and she just nodded and began to wank me off. It didn't take long and in 30 or 40 seconds she felt I was about to cum and lowered her mouth over me to take it in her mouth.

I then drove her home to her boyfriend. As she got out of the car, she said you know he will fuck me when I get in? I said that I thought he might. She went on to tell me that she thought I would have known when she told me she didn't want me inside her because she thought I'd realise that she didn't want to waste time having a shower when she got in. She told me to give her 5 minutes then come and park on her street and she would give me a treat. I did as I was told and didn't have to wait long to see her naked at her window, smiling at me as her boyfriend came up behind her and groped her tits as she closed the blinds.

I won't go in to detail with everything that happened between us to get to the point of why I am writing this because as you can see from writing up the first two days, this would become more of a novel rather than explaining why she became a black only slut wife. I will tell you though that her boyfriend lasted only a couple of months before finding our profile on fabswingers (she had already decided that she wanted other men so that there would be no fallow period between him ending it with her and her finding other men to give her what I couldn't). The break-up lasted all of about half an hour when he presented her with the "evidence" and her admitting that she was in another relationship with an older man and exploring her sexuality. He called her a slut, a cheap ***** and walked out. She only saw him once more when he came to collect his things. She offered him one last fuck and he took her up on the offer. She said it was the roughest sex she had ever had, he slapped her, choked her, pinned her to the wall by her neck as he pushed as many fingers inside her as he could and called her ***** whilst he fucked her. It was, she said, the best sex they had ever had and of course, he came inside her.

She has never seen him since from that day to this.

After he left, she called me and told me she was full of [his] cum and she wanted me to come round and put my little cock in her so I could feel sloppy seconds. Luckily I was still at work and so was with her in about 15/20 minutes. She was waiting in bed and her flat mate let me in telling me that she was in her bedroom. Now her flat mate had obviously heard her at it with her now ex and was sending me up to be with her. She heard us at it a few minutes later and must have known I was fucking her whilst she was full of cum. Although before we started fucking (which lasted all of about 20 seconds) she pushed my head down between her legs and whilst holding one of my hands and staring deep in to my eyes, she told me that "I need you to do this for me. Please?" I never hesitated and started licking up his cum from around the top of her legs and outside her pussy before pushing my tongue inside her and then I felt her pushing and his cum run out of her, on to my tongue. The first time I had ever eaten a creampie and to be honest, as much as I have done it hundreds of times since and love eating a creampie from her pussy, it was still the best time.

We started meeting men, (white men) on fab and had some amazing times with me watching her being fucked and then having my turn on her immediately afterwards. She was always free to get with men when she was out or on holiday with her friends and it just became natural. A number of her friends know I am small and have every sympathy for Jade so are very supportive of her "cheating" on me. Only a few of her friends know that far from cheating, I encourage, support and help find men to fuck her and that I love nothing better than to watch her being fucked by much bigger and better men than I.

A couple of months after splitting with her boyfriend, she was on holiday with one of her friends that knew all about us. She was single and was very much up for having some fun whilst they were away. Within three hours of landing on the island, she was bent over a rock on the beach being fucked royally from behind by a huge black man they had met in a bar who was there on a stag night with a group of other black men. What was her friend doing during this you ask? She was on her knees at the side of Jade sucking off another of the stag party.

She text me immediately afterwards to tell me that she'd been fucked by black guy and that he had the best cock she'd ever had in her. She told me that she definitely wanted to start seeing black guys when she got home if only to find out if the stories were true or if she had just fallen lucky to find a black guy with a cock that was not only huge in length but also in width. I told her how proud of her I was and that I would change the fab profile whilst she was away to start looking for more Big Black Cock for her to play with. Her text back just said "Good cuck!".

That was the first time she called me cuck but now it is pretty much all she calls me and often spills over in to everyday life. Her parents and sisters probably thought it refers to my culinary skills, or rather the lack of them but she calls me "cuck" in front of them all the time.

Over the next few years, we went to swingers clubs on greedy girl nights and black man fan club nights and Jade fucked many men both black and white but over the last couple of years the white men were getting fewer and farther between and Jade started talking about how black men were just superior, better lovers, bigger cocks, better stamina and the ability to fuck her, cum and yet just carry on as if they hadn't. No white man has ever been able to do this to Jade.

She had a few regular lovers that had bareback access to her pussy but one by one the white ones came to an end and only two black guys got to bareback her and cum in her. Then when we would go to the clubs or find men on fab, she just almost stopped looking at white men completely. Last summer she hadn't been with a white guy for about a year but met one she fancied on a night out with her friends. All of whom knew all about me being Jade's cuckold so she was openly flirting with him and at the end of the night, invited him to our home the following Wednesday, telling him that she had a boyfriend but not to worry about him because I was a cuckold (she did have to explain that to him) and that she would see I wasn't home.

He arrived and what happened made Jade seethe, I had never seen her so angry when I got home as I had that night. She was incandescent and for a short time I wondered if something that she hadn't consented to had happened. What really happened was that he couldn't perform. He was a body builder and huge but when she got him naked his cock was not much bigger than mine and couldn't get properly hard. He blamed the condoms so she pulled it off, went down on him and then put it back inside her but it just would not get hard and he then tried to blame the fact that he was worried that I might come home whilst he was fucking her. She made him go down on her and he did make her cum but as soon as that happened she just told him to leave.

All she could do was tell me how pathetic and useless white cock was and that no black guy had ever failed to perform or had a tiny cock. She was angry and the words just tumbled out that she never wanted a white cock again, that it was just a huge turn off for her and that included that "pathetic little worm that hangs down between your legs" that black men were real men not useless little mummy's boys that don't know how to satisfy a woman. She was angry and she wanted to hurt and insult. All I wanted to do was to console her and I agreed with her that she had not had a decent fuck from any white guy in long time and I asked her if she wanted me to ring [her regular fuck buddy] to come and look after her properly. She mellowed a little at this so I went on and said that it might be nice for her if he spends the night with her in our bed and that I would sleep in the spare room. She hugged me and said, call him. So there I was, on the phone to her black lover asking him if he could come and fuck my wife and spend the night with her in our marital bed. He didn't need asking twice.

When he arrived Jade was waiting for him in our bed and I told him where she was. He went straight upstairs as I locked up and turned everything off downstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, our bedroom door was open and I could see him already naked, standing at the side of our bed whilst Jade was on her knees sucking his very large, very black cock. I must have caught her eye because she motioned for me to come in to the room. I did and I watched her sucking then as she was getting on to the bed she told me to "stand and watch a real man fuck me". I was super excited because given what had happened that night I didn't think she would want me anywhere near, I thought she just needed some time alone with her BBC lover. It was truly amazing to watch, getting to see that huge black cock stretching her pussy open, watching them kissing and listening to her telling him that no man had ever fucked her like he did". After he came inside her and got off, she left her legs spread wide and I stared in to her pussy watching his cum starting to ooze out of her, then she snapped her fingers and pointed at her pussy saying "You know what to do".

I immediately got on the bed and licked her pussy clean of every last drop of his cum that I could whilst Jade told, well I'm not sure if she was telling me [her BBC] or just rambling but in any every she just kept saying that "this is what white men are for" and "this is the only thing your good for". She had just amazing sex, she had cum multiple times and yet she was still angry. When I finished she looked at me and said "Leave!". I went to the spare room and heard them fucking later and again in the morning.

The following evening she had calmed down and we discussed what had happened. I wanted to tell her that she should become black only like her sister and some of her friends but before I got chance, she cuddled me and told me that she loved me but that white cock was a turn off for her, she was back to being her usual, cute and sweet self and telling me that she didn't want to hurt me but that included my white cock also. I asked her if that meant she didn't want me inside her anymore and she reminded me that she would always let me put my cock in her whenever I wanted but I need to realise that every time I was inside her, she was letting me in her because she would know that's what I wanted and that there would never be a time when she wanted me inside. She told me that she cannot feel me anyway and gets nothing out of sex with me and that for her the only thing she needs from me in that sense is the kisses, cuddles, the love and my devotion to her. She could never bare to be without me and could not envisage not having me to love her and constantly show her how much I love her but that for her, she didn't need to have sex with me to be happy with me. She then said it. "From now on I am black only and I will never let another white cock inside me, if you put yours in me, it's you putting it in me, not me wanting it in me".

That was nearly nine months ago and we haven't had sex since. Surprisingly I have never been happier. Somehow being allowed to love her without sex getting in the way allows me to show her just how much and how deeply in love with her I am and she reciprocates. We are constantly kissing, holding hands, carressing each other but we just never take it any further. In terms of her sex life, she has never been happier, she has slept with a large number of black guys over those past months, been gangbanged at a house party and of course her regular fuck buddy is cumming inside her all the time and I am still cleaning up every time except when they have a night away together in a hotel.

She has also converted one of her work friends to cheat on her husband with black men when they go out clubbing together.

The above has happened over a lot of years and I have done my best to write it up as accurately as possible, the passage of time does play tricks on the mind and it is only the first few text messages I have kept a copy of that I retyped above.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nysmokie, toolman2c and Gurlycuck
cokosole said:
Our relationship is a little unusual in that my wife, then my girlfriend, cuckolded me from the very first day of our relationship. There is a 25 year age gap between us however when we met we just somehow hit it off. We found the same things funny, loved doing the same things and really enjoyed spending time just being with each other.

The first time we had sex was in my car after we had been for dinner one evening. We were in the town she lived in but couldn't go back to her place because her boyfriend was there. Now you might at this point be tempted to think that it was the other way round and that in fact, she was cuckolding him, which whilst in a sense is true in another it is not. He knew nothinig about me and would never have agreed to being in a relationship with Jade or any other woman if that woman was seeing another man. After we had sex, which for me was amazing she seemed a little subdued and on the short drive back to the end of her road hardly anything was said. Obviously I was quite worried that she regretted it. As I was pulling in, she told me to just drive round the corner and park up as we needed to talk.

i found some cuckold live sex chats here:
🎐 Free Cam Girls – live cam girls, free live sex cams, sex cam live
🧱 Adult Cams – sexy cam girls, chaturbate cams, live sex chat
🖼️ Sex Cams – web cam girls, my free cams, live sex shows

She told me in the sweetest, kindest way possible that that was probably the worst sex that she'd ever had and that whilst she loved the feeling of having me inside her, the kissing and touching of our bodies, my cock was much smaller than what she was used to and that she hadn't even been close to cumming, nor was she used to sex being over so quickly. She told me that she wasn't saying any of this to hurt me and that she really did love being with me but that I was sexually inadequate and that she wanted to carry on seeing me and was happy for me to be inside her whenever I wanted but that I needed to understand that she could never be sexually faithful to me due to my inadequacies as a man. You can imagine, I was crestfallen. She touched my face and leaned in to kiss me, gently on the cheek and then told me that what she was about to tell me would probably result in my never wanting to see her again but that I had got her very horny and she needed to be fucked properly. She went on to say that she was going in to her home and to the shower, from there she would immediately go to bed with her boyfriend and fuck him. His cock was much bigger than mine in both length and girth and that when he fucked her he stretched her pussy and she would cum multiple times. She told me again that she wasn't telling me this to be cruel, she really didn't want to hurt me but that she had already developed feelings for me and that she thought that I had for her (I really had) and she didn't want to make it worse if ultimately I found out and then ended it when we were both much deeper in. She told me she was truly sorry but that she needed to be honest. I was lost for words, my throat was dry and I just couldn't speak. As she got out of my car she told me that she knew she'd never hear from me again but hoped that she was wrong and that I should think about us and what a relationship between us would be like on the drive home, she said that she needed to imagine her in 10 minutes, in bed with another man inside her, giving her what I patently could not, "imagine him pushing himself inside me, imagine me cumming on his cock whilst he fills me" and if I wanted to see her again to text her when I got home.

I watched her walk round the corner to her street and just sat there in shocked silence for a few minutes. Then I drove round the corner so I could look at her house. The light in the bathroom went off just as I pulled up and I saw her boyfriend close the blinds in her bedroom as the light came on. I waited for another few minutes until I knew that they were fucking. I knew he was inside her. Then I text her: "Right now, I am parked opposite your house, I just saw the bathroom light go off and the light in your bedroom come on, I watched your boyfriend close the blinds. I have waited a few more minutes to text you until I know for certain that he is inside you. I can't really tell you what I feel because I am numb to be honest but I know that I am already much deeper than you probably realise and that I can't wait to see you on Thursday. I will ring the restaurant I took you to on our first date on the way home and book a table for us at 7p.m. I can't wait to see you again xx".

I had been home for about an hour when my phone beeped. I had been anxious and feeling sick ever since I arrived. The text messages (which I still have) said "I'm so happy!! I didn't think you would ever have anything to do with me again but for the record I no longer see [him] as my boyfriend, he is my fuckbuddy and I love fucking him but I don't have the feelings for him that I have for you.

I will never hide anything from you and I will tell you every time he fucks me and I will always answer every question you ask honestly, not to hurt you but because I cannot be sexually faithful to you so I need to compensate for that by being scrupuously faithful to you mentally. Love ya XX"

There was then a brief text exchange:

Me: Was the sex with him good?

Jade: Oh god yes!!

Me: What happened?

Jade: I went straight to the shower when I got in and told him to wait in the bedroom. He actually made himself a drink whilst I was in the shower but came up as I was getting out. You saw him close the blinds and then he grabbed me whilst my hair was still wet and threw me on to the bed before going down on me. I kinda got a kick out of that knowing that he was licking where you had just cum only 20/30 minutes before. I knew he wouldn't know because I'd showered but I knew and it really turned me on. Then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up off the bed and down on to my knees backing me up agains the wall before he started face fuck me - really deep until I was gagging and choking on his cock. I could sense his cock growing bigger and knew he was getting close to cumming but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I wanted his cum in my pussy so I pushed him back on to the bed and then climbed on top. I held his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slowly started to push him in to me. He's big Ian, even though your little one had just been inside me it was a struggle to get him all the way inside me and then I started to ride him. I came in the first few strokes and he then pushed me off and on to my back before getting back inside me and really fucking me hard, I mean really hard! I could feel every stroke, not like when you were in me earlier. I came twice more and then I felt his cock starting to grow inside me and I knew he was about to fill me up so I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly whilst we kissed and he came. It was so good Ian, so so good xx.

I read her last text (which was actually a series of texts but to make it easier to read here I've put it in to one), over and over again and couldn't understand why my cock was so hard and why I had this feeling that I just wished I was still parked outside her house and that she would come to me so I could make love to her again. It must have been a while because before I text back, Jade messaged me again.

Jade: I'm sorry Ian, I didn't mean to hurt you I just wanted to be honest with you. I guess you don't want to see me now? xx

Me: You couldn't be more wrong, I want to see you so much more than I ever have. I've just read and re-read your message over and over. I don't understand why but my cock has never been harder and all I can think is that I wish you were coming home to me now so I could make love to you again, xx

Jade: You'd want to have sloppy seconds?

Me: Yes! x

Jade: God I wish I was with you. You are going to make the perfect boyfriend and we will have the most amazing life together. Love you and can't wait to see you.

Jade: Shall we meet tomorrow night? I can't wait until Thursday xx

Me: Yes baby, I love you too. xx

Jade: It's late now and I need my beauty sleep so I'm off to bed. Just so you know, [he] will be fucking me again. Night xx

Me: Hope it's just as good for you. Night night xx

We met the following evening and immediately I realised that it was easier for us both to text what we were really thinking than speak in person. We were both a little nervous around each other but we kissed when we met and went to a local park to talk.

She asked me if I was ok and I told her that I was, that I couldn't understand why I had got so turned on but that reading about her and her boyfriend made me so hard but that it did. She asked me if I was ok with her sleeping with other men or whether I wanted her to sleep with other men. She seemed to just know somehow what questions to ask to illicit the answers she wanted and to make humiliate myself so that nothing could be taken back or misconstrued later in the relationship. I told her that I wanted her to continue having sex with him. She told me that eventually he would find out that she was cheating on him and he would end it and she needed me to tell her that when that happened I would support and help her to have sex with other men because it didn't matter how deeply in love we fell with each other, she knew for certain that she could never entertain the thought of being sexually faithful to me knowing how small my little cock was or how useless I was as a lover. Before I could answer she went on to say that when I was inside her the other night, she could hardly feel me.

I was deeply embarrassed and could feel my face flushing red but somehow I found it easier to admit to her that I wouldn't want her to go without amazing sex, that I knew that I could never give her that and that I would always support her to have affairs with other men. Then we kissed and gently fondled each other for what must have been 20 minutes straight before she said, I don't want you inside me tonight, you can if you want and I will never deny you but I would prefer to just make you cum with my hands. I asked her if she would allow me to cum in her mouth and she just nodded and began to wank me off. It didn't take long and in 30 or 40 seconds she felt I was about to cum and lowered her mouth over me to take it in her mouth.

I then drove her home to her boyfriend. As she got out of the car, she said you know he will fuck me when I get in? I said that I thought he might. She went on to tell me that she thought I would have known when she told me she didn't want me inside her because she thought I'd realise that she didn't want to waste time having a shower when she got in. She told me to give her 5 minutes then come and park on her street and she would give me a treat. I did as I was told and didn't have to wait long to see her naked at her window, smiling at me as her boyfriend came up behind her and groped her tits as she closed the blinds.

I won't go in to detail with everything that happened between us to get to the point of why I am writing this because as you can see from writing up the first two days, this would become more of a novel rather than explaining why she became a black only slut wife. I will tell you though that her boyfriend lasted only a couple of months before finding our profile on fabswingers (she had already decided that she wanted other men so that there would be no fallow period between him ending it with her and her finding other men to give her what I couldn't). The break-up lasted all of about half an hour when he presented her with the "evidence" and her admitting that she was in another relationship with an older man and exploring her sexuality. He called her a slut, a cheap ***** and walked out. She only saw him once more when he came to collect his things. She offered him one last fuck and he took her up on the offer. She said it was the roughest sex she had ever had, he slapped her, choked her, pinned her to the wall by her neck as he pushed as many fingers inside her as he could and called her ***** whilst he fucked her. It was, she said, the best sex they had ever had and of course, he came inside her.

She has never seen him since from that day to this.

After he left, she called me and told me she was full of [his] cum and she wanted me to come round and put my little cock in her so I could feel sloppy seconds. Luckily I was still at work and so was with her in about 15/20 minutes. She was waiting in bed and her flat mate let me in telling me that she was in her bedroom. Now her flat mate had obviously heard her at it with her now ex and was sending me up to be with her. She heard us at it a few minutes later and must have known I was fucking her whilst she was full of cum. Although before we started fucking (which lasted all of about 20 seconds) she pushed my head down between her legs and whilst holding one of my hands and staring deep in to my eyes, she told me that "I need you to do this for me. Please?" I never hesitated and started licking up his cum from around the top of her legs and outside her pussy before pushing my tongue inside her and then I felt her pushing and his cum run out of her, on to my tongue. The first time I had ever eaten a creampie and to be honest, as much as I have done it hundreds of times since and love eating a creampie from her pussy, it was still the best time.

We started meeting men, (white men) on fab and had some amazing times with me watching her being fucked and then having my turn on her immediately afterwards. She was always free to get with men when she was out or on holiday with her friends and it just became natural. A number of her friends know I am small and have every sympathy for Jade so are very supportive of her "cheating" on me. Only a few of her friends know that far from cheating, I encourage, support and help find men to fuck her and that I love nothing better than to watch her being fucked by much bigger and better men than I.

A couple of months after splitting with her boyfriend, she was on holiday with one of her friends that knew all about us. She was single and was very much up for having some fun whilst they were away. Within three hours of landing on the island, she was bent over a rock on the beach being fucked royally from behind by a huge black man they had met in a bar who was there on a stag night with a group of other black men. What was her friend doing during this you ask? She was on her knees at the side of Jade sucking off another of the stag party.

She text me immediately afterwards to tell me that she'd been fucked by black guy and that he had the best cock she'd ever had in her. She told me that she definitely wanted to start seeing black guys when she got home if only to find out if the stories were true or if she had just fallen lucky to find a black guy with a cock that was not only huge in length but also in width. I told her how proud of her I was and that I would change the fab profile whilst she was away to start looking for more Big Black Cock for her to play with. Her text back just said "Good cuck!".

That was the first time she called me cuck but now it is pretty much all she calls me and often spills over in to everyday life. Her parents and sisters probably thought it refers to my culinary skills, or rather the lack of them but she calls me "cuck" in front of them all the time.

Over the next few years, we went to swingers clubs on greedy girl nights and black man fan club nights and Jade fucked many men both black and white but over the last couple of years the white men were getting fewer and farther between and Jade started talking about how black men were just superior, better lovers, bigger cocks, better stamina and the ability to fuck her, cum and yet just carry on as if they hadn't. No white man has ever been able to do this to Jade.

She had a few regular lovers that had bareback access to her pussy but one by one the white ones came to an end and only two black guys got to bareback her and cum in her. Then when we would go to the clubs or find men on fab, she just almost stopped looking at white men completely. Last summer she hadn't been with a white guy for about a year but met one she fancied on a night out with her friends. All of whom knew all about me being Jade's cuckold so she was openly flirting with him and at the end of the night, invited him to our home the following Wednesday, telling him that she had a boyfriend but not to worry about him because I was a cuckold (she did have to explain that to him) and that she would see I wasn't home.

He arrived and what happened made Jade seethe, I had never seen her so angry when I got home as I had that night. She was incandescent and for a short time I wondered if something that she hadn't consented to had happened. What really happened was that he couldn't perform. He was a body builder and huge but when she got him naked his cock was not much bigger than mine and couldn't get properly hard. He blamed the condoms so she pulled it off, went down on him and then put it back inside her but it just would not get hard and he then tried to blame the fact that he was worried that I might come home whilst he was fucking her. She made him go down on her and he did make her cum but as soon as that happened she just told him to leave.

All she could do was tell me how pathetic and useless white cock was and that no black guy had ever failed to perform or had a tiny cock. She was angry and the words just tumbled out that she never wanted a white cock again, that it was just a huge turn off for her and that included that "pathetic little worm that hangs down between your legs" that black men were real men not useless little mummy's boys that don't know how to satisfy a woman. She was angry and she wanted to hurt and insult. All I wanted to do was to console her and I agreed with her that she had not had a decent fuck from any white guy in long time and I asked her if she wanted me to ring [her regular fuck buddy] to come and look after her properly. She mellowed a little at this so I went on and said that it might be nice for her if he spends the night with her in our bed and that I would sleep in the spare room. She hugged me and said, call him. So there I was, on the phone to her black lover asking him if he could come and fuck my wife and spend the night with her in our marital bed. He didn't need asking twice.

When he arrived Jade was waiting for him in our bed and I told him where she was. He went straight upstairs as I locked up and turned everything off downstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, our bedroom door was open and I could see him already naked, standing at the side of our bed whilst Jade was on her knees sucking his very large, very black cock. I must have caught her eye because she motioned for me to come in to the room. I did and I watched her sucking then as she was getting on to the bed she told me to "stand and watch a real man fuck me". I was super excited because given what had happened that night I didn't think she would want me anywhere near, I thought she just needed some time alone with her BBC lover. It was truly amazing to watch, getting to see that huge black cock stretching her pussy open, watching them kissing and listening to her telling him that no man had ever fucked her like he did". After he came inside her and got off, she left her legs spread wide and I stared in to her pussy watching his cum starting to ooze out of her, then she snapped her fingers and pointed at her pussy saying "You know what to do".

I immediately got on the bed and licked her pussy clean of every last drop of his cum that I could whilst Jade told, well I'm not sure if she was telling me [her BBC] or just rambling but in any every she just kept saying that "this is what white men are for" and "this is the only thing your good for". She had just amazing sex, she had cum multiple times and yet she was still angry. When I finished she looked at me and said "Leave!". I went to the spare room and heard them fucking later and again in the morning.

The following evening she had calmed down and we discussed what had happened. I wanted to tell her that she should become black only like her sister and some of her friends but before I got chance, she cuddled me and told me that she loved me but that white cock was a turn off for her, she was back to being her usual, cute and sweet self and telling me that she didn't want to hurt me but that included my white cock also. I asked her if that meant she didn't want me inside her anymore and she reminded me that she would always let me put my cock in her whenever I wanted but I need to realise that every time I was inside her, she was letting me in her because she would know that's what I wanted and that there would never be a time when she wanted me inside. She told me that she cannot feel me anyway and gets nothing out of sex with me and that for her the only thing she needs from me in that sense is the kisses, cuddles, the love and my devotion to her. She could never bare to be without me and could not envisage not having me to love her and constantly show her how much I love her but that for her, she didn't need to have sex with me to be happy with me. She then said it. "From now on I am black only and I will never let another white cock inside me, if you put yours in me, it's you putting it in me, not me wanting it in me".

That was nearly nine months ago and we haven't had sex since. Surprisingly I have never been happier. Somehow being allowed to love her without sex getting in the way allows me to show her just how much and how deeply in love with her I am and she reciprocates. We are constantly kissing, holding hands, carressing each other but we just never take it any further. In terms of her sex life, she has never been happier, she has slept with a large number of black guys over those past months, been gangbanged at a house party and of course her regular fuck buddy is cumming inside her all the time and I am still cleaning up every time except when they have a night away together in a hotel.

She has also converted one of her work friends to cheat on her husband with black men when they go out clubbing together.

The above has happened over a lot of years and I have done my best to write it up as accurately as possible, the passage of time does play tricks on the mind and it is only the first few text messages I have kept a copy of that I retyped above.
I appreciate that plagiarism is supposed to be a form of flattery but this is just a straight copy and paste of the story of how I bacame a cuckold. If you want to see a few pics of Jade being fucked, click on my profile and media.

Users who are viewing this thread