• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I became the gurl I am today

• Thread starterwifenewman
  • Start date

wifenewman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2014
It all start when is was 18 I was working at a warehouse an only one of two white boy there. Well one day Tim this black guy
can an sat by me as I was taken as smoke break . He start talking to me this happen every time I went on a smoke break. As time went by we became good friends. Then one Friday he ask me if I like to go have a few drinks an I said ok. He told be ready by 8:00 he was pick me up After that night we start gone out every weekend an he would by all our beer Then he told we that I was gone to have to stop drinking beer an he order Cosmopolitan why I ask him why that drink. He told me you my girl now an if he was buying my drink that I was gone to drink what he order. from then on that what I drank. I smile back at him a I kiss him. that night as We drove to his place he told to suck his cock as we drove to his place . that was the first time I tasted a man cum an love it after I warp my face an sat next to him with my arm around his shoulder and my head on it He told tonight I gone to make you a woman an you be mine. After that night I quit my job an left home an move in with him an took care of all his needs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mwdad, Readyu, twotrip and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread