• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I feel as a woman

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date
I think that the situation is so : Aila spoke to ME, What more SHE get Dick the more SHE want and NEED to get, if it is long time without it is ok sometimes, but when it starts again SHE hopes that it will not stop, The Dick/Cocks should be hard standing all the time. Do You also feel like that Helga.? I Think You DO.?
When we were Still Younger it was many splendid things with AILA fucking other men, I Am telling one happening here this cruising/Hotels when She started first time selling Her body, the thing which She loves and now many men wants to pay for that too, so She said , why Not, when I Still do that and men wants to give me money, two good things at the same.

Gezel said:
I think that the situation is so : Aila spoke to ME, What more SHE get Dick the more SHE want and NEED to get, if it is long time without it is ok sometimes, but when it starts again SHE hopes that it will not stop, The Dick/Cocks should be hard standing all the time. Do You also feel like that Helga.? I Think You DO.?
When we were Still Younger it was many splendid things with AILA fucking other men, I Am telling one happening here this cruising/Hotels when She started first time selling Her body, the thing which She loves and now many men wants to pay for that too, so She said , why Not, when I Still do that and men wants to give me money, two good things at the same.
That makes you a pimp.

Reactions: aylanali
Maybe so, does it But I admire HER because SHE has had power to tell ME what SHE likes and does it matter ? I feel I Am cuckold… I ( I Started soon ) like Ailas lifestyle, who know why…? But we once live here and I think I do own HER Still even we are married.

Gezel said:
Maybe so, does it But I admire HER because SHE has had power to tell ME what SHE likes and does it matter ? I feel I Am cuckold… I ( I Started soon ) like Ailas lifestyle, who know why…? But we once live here and I think I do own HER Still even we are married.
Write to me at Helgana019@gmail.com
And I tell you what I think

I needed to tell that : I do not own My Aila wife even we are married. I was not put there the Word NOT. you know. it will be nice to talk to you straight thanks. ( Write). You are so interesting person I think,

Gezel said:
I needed to tell that : I do not own My Aila wife even we are married. I was not put there the Word NOT. you know. it will be nice to talk to you straight thanks. ( Write). You are so interesting person I think,
Write to my email

Keesnl said:
Forgot to say that it is nice to have a woman giving her idea on this subject. So few women who are proud and open about what they really want. Love you for that Helga;)
I appreciate your comments very much. I try to be a good girl but not always possible because of being a teasing slut turns me on. I like a chap trying to peek up skirt or strain looking down my cleavage. It's not fair to him since he isn't able to do anything but get hard. That bulge I have seen often.

That will also be really nice thing, wouldn´t it, I think You like it.? Am I right.?

Gezel said:
That will also be really nice thing, wouldn´t it, I think You like it.? Am I right.?
I love flirting and teasing. If it's done to the wrong chap he can get furious and slap me, which has occurred. Spanking has also occurred with being held down by a girl while her Bf has spanked me

Reactions: Gerwin
Helga said:
All you men on this site talk about your slut wives or gfs.
As a woman I have to add a note about how often I feel embarrassed that in the middle of the day in the office the urge arises wanting a cock to satisfy my pussy. I somewhat cool down letting the chaps peek up my skirt. What makes it worse I open my legs a bit wider under my desk. There are 3 men who sit across from me, trying hard to see if I wear panties or not. I get a red face but won't close my legs. Recently one of them came to my desk, leaned over me and quietly said that I am teasing slut. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Why are doing this trying to show off your pussy?" I saw his cock bulge and wanted to suck. Of course he had no idea of my thoughts. I was getting wet and felt embarrassed.
That evening I told my husband Andrew what transpired in the office. He just listened and got aroused. I rubbed my hand over his stiff cock and made it worse when I said that I wanted to suck my coworkers cock. Andrew unzipped and stroked his large thick dick fantasizing, me blowing my associate. Andrew shot a load into his hand and I kissed it clean. Then he suggested to invite my associate to dinner. The idea of the invitation aroused me tremendously, thinking of what lie ahead.
I am like your husband. I think like him.

Helga....You started this thread expressing a point of view that was left largely on this site and on almost all similar ones unaddressed! You are right as men mostly think that they are alone in their sexual need and they talk about it.
However they have missed the fact that women of all ages are more sexual than men although they don't talk about it. Men are mostly visual and less spiritual than women. Whether married or in a relationship; sex to men is more physical and visual while women more spiritual and emotional, thus in this case men are shallow!
I don't mean to demean or lesser men by any mean, just stating facts. Women share the same sexual needs as men but on much more powerful level. The stigma of our society preventing them to come out and live their sexuality in the open, if one gets the urge to have a cock in her mouth, ass or pussy being in the office or any other place she should be able to do so. But this unfortunately is not possible in most cases otherwise she would be branded as a "SLUT". Mind you the term slut in my opinion is not a degrading or demeaning term, I would consider it a term of endearment and pride at least for those men who are intelligent enough and honest enough to accept it.
In Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Finland, Norway & Denmark) contrary to other places, being married or in a relationship doesn't make the woman or the man a "PROPERTY" of the other partner, and free to enjoy sex without fear, it is a physical and biological need and has no bearing on the actual relationship at any level. In my case being open and upfront is the way to go, hence the deception is taken out.

So go ahead, go around without panties or bras, short dresses and show your pussy and ass to whoever you want to show, and if they call you "SLUT" or "*****", they are in fact putting you on a pedestal! If I was your man I would encourage you to do even more and lead you down that road.

Users who are viewing this thread