• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I left the house and became a sissy slut xxx

• Thread startersluttygigi
  • Start date

sluttygigi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2019
So you can say that this a sad story about how I ran off my house and became a sissy sex slut in my own life. I don't have any regrets for any decision that I made and I am kind of living my life to the fullest.

It all started some few years ago. I was living my life as a regular kid at a public school. I was in a public school, as my family was not my real family. I do not know why my real parents were and the way my current parents treated me, I do not think they were my biological parents. My parents only cared about drugs, drinking and gambling. We were living in a small town near Ohio. The place was not nice at all, or may be my trauma made me feel so.

I had no new clothes and the clothes i used to wear were generally given out by some others. Out of my clothes, many were girl clothes as the gender was never an issue for a thrown away clothes collection. So , in short I used to wear many girl clothes in my school time too.

Every day fights, and all made me feel fed up and one day i decided to end it all. I packed a little suitcase with all the good clothes I had and took a train to near state Pennsylvania. I don't have much friends here and the town was like a bad one, so i had no issues in leaving the town.

I had plans, I had hopes to make a good out of my life some day. I didn't know what would happen to me, or where I was heading to, but I left the place and go went gone. I didn't care for anything and god had a story for me.

So, i got out of the train on the station next morning and it was a big city or town something I don't remember exactly, but it was quite a good place from first impression. But where from here? I had no contact, nothing but I have to leave the place too.

So i got out and kept walking. I got into some jungle kind of place and it started raining. I kept on moving with my suitcase and saw one house like structure. I thought of asking for a shelter, but no one replied the door. I was tired and then I waited on the porch for sometime. It happened that I slept and when I woke up I was in a bed.

Yes, I was in a bed, and it was strange. The bed was comfy and it smelled nice. I woke up and I felt someone coming to the room. It was a lady in her late 50s and she was like a man. She was strong and it felt that she was pretty manly.

She came to me and asked, How was i? I replied I am OK, and i asked for who is she. She said, she found me sleeping outside and it was raining heavily, so she took me inside and made me sleep in her bed.

She was dressed like a young girl I have seen in movies, with lipstick, heels and makeup. It was quite intense.

She asked me some questions and I replied her about it. I felt a connection with this lady and she was quite humble to me. I asked her if i could get my clothes back, as I was lying naked in the bed, which too was pretty unusual.

She replied that she got rid of my clothes, but she can arrange some for me. I said I really didnt want to trouble her, and I would leave immediately.

She asked, me where would I go? And I had no answer to this.

I stayed quite for sometime and she said that I was not a trouble for her. She said, She lived alone and I could live along with her. It was strange on many fronts , but i had no options at that time.

She came back with a robe and a bathroom slipper and asked me to follow her to the bathroom. She offered me a hot bubble bath and asked me to get in. I got into the tub and the next thing was strange. She also came inside the tub . She was wearing a frock and we both were into the tub. As I told you , I was a little girly, but I was a boy who just went past the puberty. I felt that I got aroused down there, but being a kid, it was a no biggie.

She washed my hairs and kept on talking to me. I maintained long hairs, and it went past my back. She appreciated my hairs and asked me why there was no other hair on my body? I said, I am like this only since birth. She said, she will makeover my hairs and make them even better.

We both got out of the tub and I felt my penis was hard at that time. But it was ignored by both of us. She said , that I had a feminine body and I look like a girl. I said, she was not the first person to mention this and my parents had told me mean things too about my body. I am not big either. I look like a girl from my body.

She told me whether I would want to change my life forever, or anything, to which I said, yes, but I don't know how. She said, I could be like her and she meant it. I got confused about what she meant by like her. She said she will explain it later.

She asked me to wait on the dining table in my bathrobe and brought me some hot cocoa as it was raining outside. I don't know what was inside that cocoa, but I felt dizzy and the next moment I fell asleep.

She mixed something in the cocoa and it was all worth it. When I woke up, I was completely dressed as a girl. And now, I understood what she meant . She meant that I can become a girl like her. I started doubting that whether she was a real girl or a male? But it was all a moment of thought and then I heard her voice.

She said, she was sorry for this , and she did it just to make me feel better. If I didn't like it, she will get rid of all this.

I could not believe that I was completely like her really. I was in makeup, lipstick, and mini skirt with a corset. I felt a tight underwear down there, and I felt it was a girl panties. I was amazed and kinda shy to see myself in such a pretty girl attire. It was a life changing moment and it felt amazing.

I was wearing necklace, earrings , my nails were done and painted . The best thing that attracted my attention was there were fake breasts on my chest attached to my chest and beneath the bra I was wearing. She has also done something painful down there between my legs. She glued my crotch area so it looked like a female vagina and it was painful. I was wearing high heels . I got up and walked in to the mirror and I could not believe I was looking so beautiful in my girl attire. I wanted to hug her, but I controlled myself. I walked comfortably in the high heels too.

When I looked on her face, she was smiling. She told me I was looking very beautiful as a woman and i was pretty hot too. I felt very good and very hot in this attire. I did not know what to say to her. I said that I didn't expect to become this when she said I could be like her. She asked me whether I liked being a girl or not?

I said, " Yes, I like being this"

She gave me a new name, Carla and she asked me that from now on, I will be a 24X7 Carla. Means goodbye to the old life. I was thrilled with this idea and it was all amazing to feel at that point of time. I was a kid, and it was a new surprise for me. She made me more and more feminine in the weeks to come . She made me do all the girly stuff and during that I came to know that she really is a girl and has a vagina down there. She kissed me, caressed me and taught me all type of bad things. They were really bad and I loved it. We started spending nights together and initially I got some erections in my tiny clitty.

She looked at me funnily and told me that a girl doesn't have this erection. I tried to shag off but she never let me do that. In fact she gave me some pills and juices daily to get more and more feminine and finally, after some time, the erections got smaller and smaller and finally done with.

One fine day, she told me that If i want to be a real girl, I have to embrace men. Men are the ultimate reason for a girl to live. So, she took out one dildo and told me that this is what a man is. I told, I have this . She said, your is worthless now, and it wont be used for manly purposes.

I listened to her properly and she told me to put that dildo in my mouth like a Popsicle. I did it and it felt pretty normal. Then she put on some movies on the tv and asked me to follow the same with that dildo. I did the same and she said, we will practice this and make you a perfect girl for men. I was thrilled and aroused by the idea of this dildo sucking. She taught me everything about how girls take it in the ass, how much men like fucking the ass, and a boy who becomes a girl is known as sissy and what not. She also told me the importance of sucking dicks. Yes, penis is called dick, and it was a new thing for me.

One fine day, she started pegging me and made me ready to take dicks in my ass slowly. She inserted her first little dildo in my ass and I cried in pain. Then over a period of next some weeks I was ready to take dicks in my ass. She started with smaller ones and then moved onto make me take the bigger ones slowly, slowly. I became a pro in some time and I was quite slutty in bed. Hormones working fine and I got boobs too. Smooth body, with lust was my overall appearance when i became a girl or say, Carla.

I loved every inch of my girl life by now.

She was giving me female hormones without my knowledge and with each passing day, I became more and more girly. Whatever it was, I was enjoying it from the day one. So, one fine day she comes to me and says,

Well the whole time here she had been giving me shots and pills to take 3x a day well I found out that they were female hormones replacement drugs. Well I never said anything to her about it hell I was wearing the best long lasting smug proof non-transferable makeup and lipstick and mini dresses everything else money could buy. She came in my room one day and said that she had to talk to me.

I said " Yes, say madam" . I used to call her Madam.

She asked me what I thought about a man kissing me deeply and touching me all over my body.

I replied, I have thought about it, and I would like it may be. May be I crave the male touch after so much hormones and movies I have seen.

She further asked me whether I was ready to suck a real cock and take that cock in my boipussy? Of course I was scared at first , but I was kind of ready.

She already knew that I would like this and she smiled at me. After that we got back to our normal routine.

After a week or so, she called me to her room and gave me some sexy outfits to wear including bras and panties, with garter and thigh high stocking. She also gave me some heel shoes and some jewellery to wear and asked me to get ready . Also, interestingly there was a sheer short rob to put on on these clothes.

After I got ready, she took me downstairs and asked me to sit on a love seat sofa and suddenly door bell rang. She asked me to stay on the seat and she went to open the door. When she came back, there was on old man with her, who seems quite active for his age. He sat next to me and introduced me as Mr. Max. I was impressed by his appearance. Then she called me to the kitchen and told me, he is filthy rich and I was his date tonight. I knew, date is a word to sugarcoat the slut.

Well, I was way too high with all the wine we had before being alone and I knew what I had to do. I sat next to him and let him enjoy my thighs. We kissed and touched each other like anything and finally I took him to the bedroom upstairs.

For starting, to set the mood, i did a little slutty dance for him and did a strip tease, my madam taught me.

He got aroused and then i took off his clothes. His cock was big , but not as big as the dildo I have taken in my ass, so it was kinda OK. I sucked his cock, he got excited and fucked the hell out of me. He fucked me in all the positions possible and while fucking my sissy ass he was enjoying my limp cock as it was completely useless and was literally dancing while I was getting fucked.

So, somehow, the night got over, he came in my ass with condom for like 2 times and then he gave me $ 1500.00.

I came out, madam kissed me and asked, whether I enjoyed it or not? I said, yes, and then the story began. I became a regular ****** and I am in business since then.

Awesome life I am living as a sissy slut!

Attachments

• user127766_7be399089ac4.jpg
    user127766_7be399089ac4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 114
  • user127766_9b408e4f0077.jpg
    user127766_9b408e4f0077.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub
sluttygigi said:
So you can say that this a sad story about how I ran off my house and became a sissy sex slut in my own life. I don't have any regrets for any decision that I made and I am kind of living my life to the fullest.

It all started some few years ago. I was living my life as a regular kid at a public school. I was in a public school, as my family was not my real family. I do not know why my real parents were and the way my current parents treated me, I do not think they were my biological parents. My parents only cared about drugs, drinking and gambling. We were living in a small town near Ohio. The place was not nice at all, or may be my trauma made me feel so.

I had no new clothes and the clothes i used to wear were generally given out by some others. Out of my clothes, many were girl clothes as the gender was never an issue for a thrown away clothes collection. So , in short I used to wear many girl clothes in my school time too.

Every day fights, and all made me feel fed up and one day i decided to end it all. I packed a little suitcase with all the good clothes I had and took a train to near state Pennsylvania. I don't have much friends here and the town was like a bad one, so i had no issues in leaving the town.

I had plans, I had hopes to make a good out of my life some day. I didn't know what would happen to me, or where I was heading to, but I left the place and go went gone. I didn't care for anything and god had a story for me.

So, i got out of the train on the station next morning and it was a big city or town something I don't remember exactly, but it was quite a good place from first impression. But where from here? I had no contact, nothing but I have to leave the place too.

So i got out and kept walking. I got into some jungle kind of place and it started raining. I kept on moving with my suitcase and saw one house like structure. I thought of asking for a shelter, but no one replied the door. I was tired and then I waited on the porch for sometime. It happened that I slept and when I woke up I was in a bed.

Yes, I was in a bed, and it was strange. The bed was comfy and it smelled nice. I woke up and I felt someone coming to the room. It was a lady in her late 50s and she was like a man. She was strong and it felt that she was pretty manly.

She came to me and asked, How was i? I replied I am OK, and i asked for who is she. She said, she found me sleeping outside and it was raining heavily, so she took me inside and made me sleep in her bed.

She was dressed like a young girl I have seen in movies, with lipstick, heels and makeup. It was quite intense.

She asked me some questions and I replied her about it. I felt a connection with this lady and she was quite humble to me. I asked her if i could get my clothes back, as I was lying naked in the bed, which too was pretty unusual.

She replied that she got rid of my clothes, but she can arrange some for me. I said I really didnt want to trouble her, and I would leave immediately.

She asked, me where would I go? And I had no answer to this.

I stayed quite for sometime and she said that I was not a trouble for her. She said, She lived alone and I could live along with her. It was strange on many fronts , but i had no options at that time.

She came back with a robe and a bathroom slipper and asked me to follow her to the bathroom. She offered me a hot bubble bath and asked me to get in. I got into the tub and the next thing was strange. She also came inside the tub . She was wearing a frock and we both were into the tub. As I told you , I was a little girly, but I was a boy who just went past the puberty. I felt that I got aroused down there, but being a kid, it was a no biggie.

She washed my hairs and kept on talking to me. I maintained long hairs, and it went past my back. She appreciated my hairs and asked me why there was no other hair on my body? I said, I am like this only since birth. She said, she will makeover my hairs and make them even better.

We both got out of the tub and I felt my penis was hard at that time. But it was ignored by both of us. She said , that I had a feminine body and I look like a girl. I said, she was not the first person to mention this and my parents had told me mean things too about my body. I am not big either. I look like a girl from my body.

She told me whether I would want to change my life forever, or anything, to which I said, yes, but I don't know how. She said, I could be like her and she meant it. I got confused about what she meant by like her. She said she will explain it later.

She asked me to wait on the dining table in my bathrobe and brought me some hot cocoa as it was raining outside. I don't know what was inside that cocoa, but I felt dizzy and the next moment I fell asleep.

She mixed something in the cocoa and it was all worth it. When I woke up, I was completely dressed as a girl. And now, I understood what she meant . She meant that I can become a girl like her. I started doubting that whether she was a real girl or a male? But it was all a moment of thought and then I heard her voice.

She said, she was sorry for this , and she did it just to make me feel better. If I didn't like it, she will get rid of all this.

I could not believe that I was completely like her really. I was in makeup, lipstick, and mini skirt with a corset. I felt a tight underwear down there, and I felt it was a girl panties. I was amazed and kinda shy to see myself in such a pretty girl attire. It was a life changing moment and it felt amazing.

I was wearing necklace, earrings , my nails were done and painted . The best thing that attracted my attention was there were fake breasts on my chest attached to my chest and beneath the bra I was wearing. She has also done something painful down there between my legs. She glued my crotch area so it looked like a female vagina and it was painful. I was wearing high heels . I got up and walked in to the mirror and I could not believe I was looking so beautiful in my girl attire. I wanted to hug her, but I controlled myself. I walked comfortably in the high heels too.

When I looked on her face, she was smiling. She told me I was looking very beautiful as a woman and i was pretty hot too. I felt very good and very hot in this attire. I did not know what to say to her. I said that I didn't expect to become this when she said I could be like her. She asked me whether I liked being a girl or not?

I said, " Yes, I like being this"

She gave me a new name, Carla and she asked me that from now on, I will be a 24X7 Carla. Means goodbye to the old life. I was thrilled with this idea and it was all amazing to feel at that point of time. I was a kid, and it was a new surprise for me. She made me more and more feminine in the weeks to come . She made me do all the girly stuff and during that I came to know that she really is a girl and has a vagina down there. She kissed me, caressed me and taught me all type of bad things. They were really bad and I loved it. We started spending nights together and initially I got some erections in my tiny clitty.

She looked at me funnily and told me that a girl doesn't have this erection. I tried to shag off but she never let me do that. In fact she gave me some pills and juices daily to get more and more feminine and finally, after some time, the erections got smaller and smaller and finally done with.

One fine day, she told me that If i want to be a real girl, I have to embrace men. Men are the ultimate reason for a girl to live. So, she took out one dildo and told me that this is what a man is. I told, I have this . She said, your is worthless now, and it wont be used for manly purposes.

I listened to her properly and she told me to put that dildo in my mouth like a Popsicle. I did it and it felt pretty normal. Then she put on some movies on the tv and asked me to follow the same with that dildo. I did the same and she said, we will practice this and make you a perfect girl for men. I was thrilled and aroused by the idea of this dildo sucking. She taught me everything about how girls take it in the ass, how much men like fucking the ass, and a boy who becomes a girl is known as sissy and what not. She also told me the importance of sucking dicks. Yes, penis is called dick, and it was a new thing for me.

One fine day, she started pegging me and made me ready to take dicks in my ass slowly. She inserted her first little dildo in my ass and I cried in pain. Then over a period of next some weeks I was ready to take dicks in my ass. She started with smaller ones and then moved onto make me take the bigger ones slowly, slowly. I became a pro in some time and I was quite slutty in bed. Hormones working fine and I got boobs too. Smooth body, with lust was my overall appearance when i became a girl or say, Carla.

I loved every inch of my girl life by now.

She was giving me female hormones without my knowledge and with each passing day, I became more and more girly. Whatever it was, I was enjoying it from the day one. So, one fine day she comes to me and says,

Well the whole time here she had been giving me shots and pills to take 3x a day well I found out that they were female hormones replacement drugs. Well I never said anything to her about it hell I was wearing the best long lasting smug proof non-transferable makeup and lipstick and mini dresses everything else money could buy. She came in my room one day and said that she had to talk to me.

I said " Yes, say madam" . I used to call her Madam.

She asked me what I thought about a man kissing me deeply and touching me all over my body.

I replied, I have thought about it, and I would like it may be. May be I crave the male touch after so much hormones and movies I have seen.

She further asked me whether I was ready to suck a real cock and take that cock in my boipussy? Of course I was scared at first , but I was kind of ready.

She already knew that I would like this and she smiled at me. After that we got back to our normal routine.

After a week or so, she called me to her room and gave me some sexy outfits to wear including bras and panties, with garter and thigh high stocking. She also gave me some heel shoes and some jewellery to wear and asked me to get ready . Also, interestingly there was a sheer short rob to put on on these clothes.

After I got ready, she took me downstairs and asked me to sit on a love seat sofa and suddenly door bell rang. She asked me to stay on the seat and she went to open the door. When she came back, there was on old man with her, who seems quite active for his age. He sat next to me and introduced me as Mr. Max. I was impressed by his appearance. Then she called me to the kitchen and told me, he is filthy rich and I was his date tonight. I knew, date is a word to sugarcoat the slut.

Well, I was way too high with all the wine we had before being alone and I knew what I had to do. I sat next to him and let him enjoy my thighs. We kissed and touched each other like anything and finally I took him to the bedroom upstairs.

For starting, to set the mood, i did a little slutty dance for him and did a strip tease, my madam taught me.

He got aroused and then i took off his clothes. His cock was big , but not as big as the dildo I have taken in my ass, so it was kinda OK. I sucked his cock, he got excited and fucked the hell out of me. He fucked me in all the positions possible and while fucking my sissy ass he was enjoying my limp cock as it was completely useless and was literally dancing while I was getting fucked.

So, somehow, the night got over, he came in my ass with condom for like 2 times and then he gave me $ 1500.00.

I came out, madam kissed me and asked, whether I enjoyed it or not? I said, yes, and then the story began. I became a regular ****** and I am in business since then.

Awesome life I am living as a sissy slut!
Damn what would I do to go up in you you are a good looking bitch

Users who are viewing this thread