• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how it all started

• Thread starterrichxx
  • Start date

richxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2010
I have been with my girlfriend Kate for nearly four years now, we first started out on this adventure when we took a holiday for a week. We were driving around looking at the the town where we were staying when we stopped in traffic a motorcyclist pulled up along side us, I noticed he was looking at Kate or more to the point looking at Kate's boobs. Now Kate being a size 12 with large 34gg boobs and this guy was having a very blatant look at her, we both laughed about it "give him a proper look" i said jokingly to my surprise kate pulled down her tee shirt and flashed this guy her boobs. This got us both thinking and surprisingly turned us both on as we later found out. A couple of days later when we were getting ready to go out we were talking about what had happened and i suggested Kate leave her bra off altogether and just wear a tight tee shirt it was an enormous turn on for both of us guys were just starring at Kate her nipples were clearly visible under her tee shirt. That was the start of it all we're now talking about getting Kate set up with with a nice hung guy but are still nervous about taking the next step although its what we would both like to try. Should we take the next step?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice mac as you say we're not in any hurry and are still enjoying the exhibitionist side of our relationship. As you rightly say after 4 years together we had lost some of the spice in our sex life still good but not as good as when we first met. The exhibitionist side of our relationship has help tremendously in livening things up in that department. Kate is just as keen if not more so than i to move on to the next step she has only had one other lover besides myself and has expressed a desire to explore her sexuality with a new, different lover. Luckily we have an open, honest and secure relationship for this to possibly take place.
thanks again for the advice
richxx

Users who are viewing this thread