• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How it all started....

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
I've read many posts from guys who are eager to have their wives cuckold them. They ask how they can convince their wives to take a lover etc. But I think it's important for them to realize that things don't always turn out the way you planned once your wife starts having sex with other men.

When I first asked Kris to take a lover she was reluctant. She lacked self-confidence and didn't think guys would be attracted to her. And she doubted she would be able to fuck another guy in our bed while I was in the room watching. But over the past couple of years, my wife's attitude has changed drastically. She has several lovers who provide her with the level of sexual pleasure she deserves, and that I cannot give to her. If I think back to the beginning, it is difficult to believe that the woman having so much fun with her studs is the same woman I had to practically beg to find a boyfriend.

In the beginning, my wife's first lover Matt would come over after dinner and the three of us would go up to the bedroom together. They would kiss a little until Matt was aroused and then he would put on a condom and fuck Kris until they both came. It was just as I had always fantasized it would be. My wife would close her eyes and quietly enjoy the feeling of Matt's cock inside her until she climaxed. Matt would continue thrusting until he came in his rubber and then he would get up and leave. Kris and I would lay in bed and share our feelings as we drifted off to sleep.

But things started to change one night when Matt was unable to get an erection. Kris looked at me as if seeking my approval to use her mouth on him. I nodded, and she slowly slid down and starting gently kissing and licking up and down the sides of his dick. Matt was thrilled to feel my wife's lips and tongue on his cock and it began to stiffen almost instantly. When Kris started sucking him, moving her head up and down, I couldn't believe my eyes ! My wife was so focused on blowing her lover that he actually had to make her stop before he came. Matt eased Kris onto her back and after quickly putting on his rubber, started fucking her with long, deep strokes. Not surprisingly he came soon after, and his frantic thrusting caused my horny wife to come as well.

After that night, Kris and Matt's lovemaking would always start off with her using her mouth to get his dick hard. I started to feel as if I was losing control of the situation, and I was worried about my wife becoming a bit too comfortable doing things with Matt that I wasn't prepared for. One night Kris took Matt upstairs and quickly removed his slacks to get at his big cock. He was already fully erect, pointing straight up, but my wife couldn't resist licking and sucking him for a few minutes. When she started running her tongue over his balls I almost lost it. Somehow I maintained my composure, for a while anyway, and continued watching my wife's slutty performance in silence. Then for some reason I blurted out "I think he's ready...". Kris shot me a look that had "shut the hell up" written all over it, and started sucking him even more enthusiastically. When they finally started fucking, all I could think about was how eager Kris had been to suck her lover's prick. I was almost in a trance, and I could hardly hear the moaning and groaning and the sound of the bed rocking right next to me. After Kris reached orgasm, I quietly got up and went to the guest bedroom. From there I listened to the sounds of their fucking and finally ten minutes later I heard Matt groan and the bed stopped moving as he climaxed.

My wife's eagerness to get her lover's dick ready with her mouth was one thing. But she was now really enjoying this part of their lovemaking. As I said, it was difficult for me to understand, as I was losing control of things very suddenly.

All of this happened about two years ago and since then there have been other ways in which my wife Kris has taken on a completely different attitude. I will share some of the details in my next post............

Interesting, seems genuine too. would love read more of your experience.

very interesting please share more

Users who are viewing this thread