• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

• Thread startermyhottwife
  • Start date
robandkate said:
I posted details earlier in this thread, but I have a favorite saying about my wife Kate. She has fucked so many guys that she could not pick most of them out of a line up. We have actually encountered guys who I have watched fuck Kate and she has no idea who they are.

We picked up a married businessman from out of town and he fucked Kate in front of me. We really liked him, so the next several trips he made to our city, we met him so he could fuck my wife some more.

A couple of years later, we ran into him in the same bar, and he came over to say hello. I could tell that Kate had no idea who he was. When he went to the restroom, Kate asked who he was. I told her that he had fucked her and cum in her at least a half a dozen times.

Like I said, she couldn't have picked him out of a line up. He is one of MANY.

Rob
What a fantastic slut!

Reactions: robandkate
Staghub said:
Holy hell!! She's a doll for sure! Love the sexy sweet innocent looking ones, that are secret sluts!
Yes i totally agree i love that she was able to hide it for years and i only had a slight suspicion!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, Staghub and BullEnglishBreakfast
BullEnglishBreakfast said:
wow, absolutely gorgeous body.
Thank you, shes 5'3, 110lbs and very sexy!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zagc, BullEnglishBreakfast and crt
SexyChrissy said:
Thank you, shes 5'3, 110lbs and very sexy!

View attachment 1366744
I can see that ha! I think I would have some fun with her.

She fuck anyone but you since, 35 before to mongomous seems unlikely.

Reactions: hikawade
Not enough :(

Reactions: BullEnglishBreakfast
BullEnglishBreakfast said:
I can see that ha! I think I would have some fun with her.

She fuck anyone but you since, 35 before to mongomous seems unlikely.
Mmm id love to see that!

Not that I know of, she sucked a few cocks but didnt get fucked from what i know

Reactions: BullEnglishBreakfast
SexyChrissy said:
Yes i totally agree i love that she was able to hide it for years and i only had a slight suspicion!

How did that tat artist keep his concentration while making that one???

Reactions: perthgent
leahswannabe said:
How did that tat artist keep his concentration while making that one???
Lol he was friend of mine and very professional

SexyChrissy said:
Lol he was friend of mine and very professional

That's too bad! LOL

Reactions: Staghub
leahswannabe said:
That's too bad! LOL
Lol! I agree it was very hot seeing him between her big young tits!

seven since we married, many more during teen yrs

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, leahshub, ComeCum and 2 others
11 before me and 3 women since me.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and ksfarmcpl
SexyChrissy said:

View attachment 1366739
When mine got her chest tatted, the dude def wasn't able to stop himself... he ended up doing quite a bit of her ink work. She played with him quite a bit for awhile.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe and SexyChrissy
Mine did gave a Guy a blowjob and futher only my cock

Reactions: ComeCum
2 before me, 6 others in the past 2 yrs

Reactions: JeffCA, Custer Laststand and ksfarmcpl
Have been swingers for 5 years now. She's had 13 before me, 8 since. But the one's she plays with is longterm multiple time partners

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ksfarmcpl
One day early in our marriage the Pam and I were sitting in our sunroom reading the Sunday paper. She mentioned that the article she was reading said that the average man would have 6 sex partners during his life and the average woman 5. She asked, “How many have you had?”
“Do you mean actual intercourse or sex play?” I asked.
“The article refers to actual intercourse, so how many women have you made love to?”
“You know of all of them. You and M”. (M was my first wife who had died about 5 years before.) How many have you had?” I asked.
“Do you mean relationships? Why don’t you guess?”
I pondered for a few seconds and said, ”Let’s see! There’s me, you were married twice before, you mentioned the ‘brute’, there was ‘magic hands’, and I would guess that there are a couple more that you haven’t told me about yet, so that would make a lucky seven of us.”
“Wrong!”
“Fewer than seven?”
“More!”
“Relationships or total sex partners?” I asked meekly, because I was a little surprised that the number was that large.
“Actually more than ten that went on for more than a few weeks, and a few more that were shorter term,” she volunteered but did not give an actual number.
Based on a talk I had with Pam's sister Kay, I would have to say that she had a lot more than 10. Kay said that Pam had confided in her that she had revenge fucked many guys during the two months after she left her first hubby in 1975. Pam told Kay that she was pissed that hubby was fucking a co-worker when he was on the road. She only stopped her promiscuity because her period was three weeks late.

Reactions: leahswannabe, crt and Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread