• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
Anyone else get extremely turned on when your wife's cock count goes up quickly, no condoms and high risk?

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, cynful, HotWwife and 2 others
kpowers4fun said:
Anyone else get extremely turned on when your wife's cock count goes up quickly, no condoms and high risk?
i kinda agree but she has not fucked as many as yours. i'd like to fuck your wife. she seems hot. care to show more ?

According to culture wife admitted to me she kept pussy virgin for who marries her. She told me she cant say the same for her asshole and rest of her body.
I couldn't believe how many guys she told me played with her and ended up fucking her in the ass, cum inside it, her body, mouth and face.
Dang, my wife was a total slut except for the pussy she kept for me 😊

S4Za07qh.jpg n6fAbD9h.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, BMA, Custer Laststand and 3 others
up4fun384 said:
My wife and I dated in high school where I was her 8th. We also dated through her college years where she fucked for money(I had no idea at that time). She fucked over 50 guys in 2 years there, then we got married. She has had a boyfriend for the 15 years we have been married and has fucked 5 other guys. In total she is over 65 guys, and 2 girls. Anyone have any experiences like this?
Wow that's some fucking lol must have a giant hole now and has she ever had any STDs?

Reactions: cynful
MichaelW said:
I took her cherry when she was in high school. No others before marriage. Since marriage 1 other white, 11 black, and most of the black men more than once, a few a lot more than once. And blow jobs to one black and one white not included in that total.
Nice it seems like all married Cock couples always there wife's need to be BBC cunt slut wifes

Reactions: cynful and crt
I
Kudalskies said:
According to culture wife admitted to me she kept pussy virgin for who marries her. She told me she cant say the same for her asshole and rest of her body.
I couldn't believe how many guys she told me played with her and ended up fucking her in the ass, cum inside it, her body, mouth and face.

Think it More sluty and nasty getting fucked in the ass LoL

dalan said:
wife

yes we had been married foir 20 yrs before we got married she had about seven relationship after we married she had 8 relationship and one big black guy
Always BBC lol

Reactions: cynful
SxyFunToo said:
She's had about 450 guys. Most white. A growing number black. At least 30 at this point. Hard to say how many women. I'd guess maybe 50. When you are swingers, numbers happen. I'm at about 150+ women.
And she never had a STD right lol that's pretty discusting lol I wouldn't want to be near nothing like that wow great story

MsGary said:
Time to report on my wife. She got her 40,000th pussy fuck at hotel at major theme park Wednesday night
We are working on number of different men for next update. Half or nearly half of the men have been black. She has been black preg 6 times and with White twice.
luv, MsGary
Nice have any of the babies?

Reactions: toolman
elle_nor69 said:
ive been with 1000 at most with bbc
Something that will make your family and friends proud of you 👍

elle_nor69 said:
ive been with 1000 at most with bbc
Something that will make your family and friends proud of you 👍

• Love
Reactions: toolman
iwatchmywife said:
My wife hasn't put up big #'s when it comes to different guys but she has respectable #'s when it comes to how many times shes been fucked by other men. Shes 40 and we have been married 16 yrs and shes been shared the past 8. Shes been will 9 other guys during the 8 yrs of sharing. 4 were 1 time events. The other 5 were longer term boyfriends. The last was a younger guy (22) we saw a couple times a month for 2 years. Considering he would go 3-4 times a night I would estimate he came in her 200+ times. Counting the guys before me (she claims 7 before we dated and married) and the 9 since we opened up our marriage shes been with 16 different guys. I would estimate shes been fucked well over 500 times by other men. It makes me rock hard.
Wow 500 times of other men cumming inside her that pretty gross not hot Sir

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: cynful, cravingheruse and Lovasianladies
Over 40 years of marriage i have lost count, But has been dating Her current Bull for a bit over 3 years now

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
at least 100. could even be more

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
none before marriage...i was her first and only for first 20 years of marriage, but after convincing her to be hsared with my work colleague, she has been with six other men, all superior black men

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman and crt
mwc4blkbull said:
none before marriage...i was her first and only for first 20 years of marriage, but after convincing her to be hsared with my work colleague, she has been with six other men, all superior black men
Very sexy lady

Reactions: toolman and mwc4blkbull
Four. Her Cousin a lot, a one night stand in a car at the bar, myself, then our Black bull.

Reactions: JeffCA and toolman
iwatchmywife said:
My wife hasn't put up big #'s when it comes to different guys but she has respectable #'s when it comes to how many times shes been fucked by other men. Shes 40 and we have been married 16 yrs and shes been shared the past 8. Shes been will 9 other guys during the 8 yrs of sharing. 4 were 1 time events. The other 5 were longer term boyfriends. The last was a younger guy (22) we saw a couple times a month for 2 years. Considering he would go 3-4 times a night I would estimate he came in her 200+ times. Counting the guys before me (she claims 7 before we dated and married) and the 9 since we opened up our marriage shes been with 16 different guys. I would estimate shes been fucked well over 500 times by other men. It makes me rock hard.
i assume she takes her thrill cocks bare naked and loves cum blasted deep uo ibside her hot married pussy, do you watch her fucked??

mwc4blkbull said:
after 20yrs married she got Blacked and is hooked, do you watch her taking bbc? i assume she takes them bareback and deep seeded, black studs always cum deep up inside white wifes..imo .

Kudalskies said:

interesting got sex history, should make u feel real lucky. do u desire 2c her split wide n deep by a real cocksman?? if so have you told her.

Users who are viewing this thread