How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
She's had about 450 guys. Most white. A growing number black. At least 30 at this point. Hard to say how many women. I'd guess maybe 50. When you are swingers, numbers happen. I'm at about 150+ women.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny and Cumeatingwife
Three so far

Reactions: franklyhorny
bobk12 said:
I was her first when she was 17. we got married 3 years later, and were monogamous until she was 32. We started swinging, but it later evolved into a hotwife/cuckold relationship. Over the next few years her total reached 60 men - all white. We took several years off to devote to our kids. When they were grown we started again. She discovered black guys and developed a definate preference for them. Since reentering the lifestyle she has had 11 white guys and 92 black guys. For the last 5 years all of the men she has slept with have been black. So she has had 71 white partners and 92 black, for a total of 163. At a still very fit and attractive 61 years old she is still going strong. She sees several of the black guys on a regular basis and continues to add to her total. God, I love this woman and this lifestyle.

Update: She has been busy the past three months, adding 11 new black guys. Her total now is 71 white guys and 103 black guys=174. We are going to a party this coming weekend so the total will increase some. Life is good.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny and cynful
At least 4 before we were married, another 7 since, so at least 12 including me

Last edited by a moderator:
I Checked my journal and 85 of my men have been Black. It does turn out that a bigger percentage of black men will fuck me sooner than White men will. If they do, It is the black men who more often want to be on the Down Low. So far it is 37 Black men who have fucked me and the rest only let me suck them off. Most of the oral only BBC came back for more dates, even some like Long Term.
Luv to All, MsGary

My wife has been with a total of 3 men which includes me, not so exciting for me. I wish she was more of a cock lover. Oh well, my loss!

for me I have had about 45 men 5 white the rest in the last 7 years are blk

Reactions: franklyhorny and cynful
I fucked 3 guys before my husband. Two in high school and then one in college and then I met my husband. After we got married we started swinging with my husbands best friend. We saw him exclusively for a little over a year and then he moved out of state. After that we met 2 other white guys through Craigslist and then a year ago I fucked my first black guy. We have seen him on a regular basis since that time and the only other I guy I have fucked since we met him was a friend of his who had never fucked a white girl before.

So my total is 7 white guys and 2 black guys.

my wife (in 26 years) has had at least 4 other men fuck her

Attachments

• w80df.jpg
    w80df.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 503
Reactions: BMA, Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
wife has been with 250 different Blacks, no whites since we started IR 18 years ago.

wife early 50s

We dated since HS, I was her only one up until we were in our early 40s. She has been groped a few times over the years, but never had sex unitl 1999 when while getting a massage at a legit massage parlor when the massaues and her both got turned on.

Since then, she has been with maybe 8 - 10 white men and about the same black men.

Time to report on my wife. She got her 40,000th pussy fuck at hotel at major theme park Wednesday night
We are working on number of different men for next update. Half or nearly half of the men have been black. She has been black preg 6 times and with White twice.
luv, MsGary

Danish hot wife

Over the last 5 years she have had sex with more than 600 men only around 5 has been blacks. She have been in several gang bangs - her best one was in july 2011 with 80 guys having sex with her in 3,5 hours. All of them delivered the sperm on her body.

Attachments

• DSCN0846.jpg
    DSCN0846.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 523
  • DSCN1058.jpg
    DSCN1058.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 458
Reactions: Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
danish hot wife

More pics for your enjoyment..

Attachments

• HPIM2360.jpg
    HPIM2360.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 502
  • HPIM2339.jpg
    HPIM2339.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 469
Reactions: Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
I have had just over 30 black cock since getting into the lifestyle about 12 years back. Just about 20 white men over the years, after reading some of the numbers in this post, I think my numbers are low. Anyway, just wanted to contribute.

Last edited:
My wife has been a total slut since she was a freshman in high school. She spread her legs on the first date for a senior and spent time spread out in the back seat of several classmates cars. She claims that every guy that has asked her out has fucked her. I often watch as she leaves a bar and heads to the parking lot with some guy she just met. I then sneak out and watch as he pumps her in his back seat.

You did write 40,000, that is forty thousand, correct?

My wife has fucked about 25 people, more than double my count! I reckon that 8 of these were after we got together, she had one year where she fucked four different guys. That was her peak of sluttiness!

1. Just me.

Maybe this will change in the next few months...

2wheel said:
You did write 40,000, that is forty thousand, correct?

Same question. 40,000 at say fifteen minutes per comes out to six million minutes, is that right? Divided by sixty...depending upon how old she is just seems like she never gets out of bed.