• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many straight men have wives that encourage them to become Bi?

• Thread starterwindymiller
  • Start date

windymiller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2023
I am a 6ft 3, masculine alpha male who has never been even remotely interested in men sexually.

I am a committed Cuckold husband and have been for over 30 years and have therefore had the delights of willingly giving my cuckoldress to other men, mainly long term lovers.

Since we were in our 20s she has prefered that i source her lovers for her and i have avoided men that sounded decent and ideal but then stated they were bi, or bi curious.

As my role as her cuck was accepted, she asked me to wear a pair of her knickers and liking the look, she said i looked sexy and would from then on only ever wear womens underwear, I am allocated my pair everyday and i have never worn male underpants since.

She painted my toe nails pink and has painting them ever since, a chastity cage followed that became a permanent fitting and later it was she that purchased me tight female jeans and suspenders/a garter belt. Its fair to add i like wearing these items daily.

She has over the following years bought me female PJs, bikini bottoms and female shorts, so i wear female clothing all the time.

What i didnt realise though was that overtime she turned me from a very sexually active boyfriend, then husband, into a cuck then semi feminised me into being more like a "sister" to her, her words not mine.

Several years since she shocked me by asking me if i was bi sexual, she followed this with, i wouldnt mind and always thought you might be, i was stunned thinking, doesnt she know me after all this time: no i am not.......

However this is a subject she has raised quite often with little comments, she knows my married best friend is almost certainly bi sexual and even this week said: i will leave you boys alone for a bit, smiling.

So i can only presume that she is testing me, if so why?

Would she really want and enjoy me crossing the line?,

Her comments have certainly made me wonder about my wants and desires.

It has got me thinking, is getting a BJ off a man any different to a womens? should i dip my toe or raise the subject?

I still find it strange walking around infront of her wearing knickers and suspenders, she views it as normal and has said i dont know why your bothered im not.

But do normal married women actually like semi feminising their husband and then encouraging him to become bi sexual? Maybe the use of the term "normal" is where im going wrong.

Or is this just a test?

20240509_075040684.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, BiMarinecuckjock and mwdad
Maybe your wife wants to see you suck her lover and get him hard for her.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, yourmanneoh, BILLD and 1 other person
fk2546 said:
Maybe your wife wants to see you suck her lover and get him hard for her.

u500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, yourmanneoh and hairbear1954
windymiller said:
I am a 6ft 3, masculine alpha male who has never been even remotely interested in men sexually.

I am a committed Cuckold husband and have been for over 30 years and have therefore had the delights of willingly giving my cuckoldress to other men, mainly long term lovers.

Since we were in our 20s she has prefered that i source her lovers for her and i have avoided men that sounded decent and ideal but then stated they were bi, or bi curious.

As my role as her cuck was accepted, she asked me to wear a pair of her knickers and liking the look, she said i looked sexy and would from then on only ever wear womens underwear, I am allocated my pair everyday and i have never worn male underpants since.

She painted my toe nails pink and has painting them ever since, a chastity cage followed that became a permanent fitting and later it was she that purchased me tight female jeans and suspenders/a garter belt. Its fair to add i like wearing these items daily.

She has over the following years bought me female PJs, bikini bottoms and female shorts, so i wear female clothing all the time.

What i didnt realise though was that overtime she turned me from a very sexually active boyfriend, then husband, into a cuck then semi feminised me into being more like a "sister" to her, her words not mine.

Several years since she shocked me by asking me if i was bi sexual, she followed this with, i wouldnt mind and always thought you might be, i was stunned thinking, doesnt she know me after all this time: no i am not.......

However this is a subject she has raised quite often with little comments, she knows my married best friend is almost certainly bi sexual and even this week said: i will leave you boys alone for a bit, smiling.

So i can only presume that she is testing me, if so why?

Would she really want and enjoy me crossing the line?,

Her comments have certainly made me wonder about my wants and desires.

It has got me thinking, is getting a BJ off a man any different to a womens? should i dip my toe or raise the subject?

I still find it strange walking around infront of her wearing knickers and suspenders, she views it as normal and has said i dont know why your bothered im not.

But do normal married women actually like semi feminising their husband and then encouraging him to become bi sexual? Maybe the use of the term "normal" is where im going wrong.

Or is this just a test?
Mine slowly moved to too bro love to talk more bout it

Reactions: Lovasianladies, hairbear1954 and ckc
I'm sorry I couldn't replay earlier to this thread.
My opinion, FWIW, is your wife has been 'grooming' you to become bi. I don't think any kind of 'test' is involved; rather, she's searching for a way to discuss this with you openly and honestly
And I think it's a natural progression from becoming more and more fem over time.
In her mind, I'd bet she wants another male to see you as a female, and that includes watching them fuck you as they would a female. That also means she wants to see you submit to a a man the same as a woman might, and that's where you sucking cock comes in.

My advice is to keep an open mind, and quit worrying about what may be considered "normal" or not.
If there is an aspect that you don't like or care for, tell her, then see what compromises can be made. For instance, maybe you want to try giving a blow job before you consider being fucked.
If it is something you won't consider, tell her that, too.

But you didn't say much about your personal feelings in your original post.
Are you mildly, if not extremely, curious about bi sex?
Do you fantasize and/or masturbate about bi sex?
Is it something you might do under certain circumstances or do you disregard any thought of it?

Let us know, please. I'm not only interested in knowing, but it may help with context, as well.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and yourmanneoh
My wife/Mistress started “grooming” me right a way, regarding open relationship. She then moved into 3somes asking if I ever had sex with another man then moved me to bi 3somes to cucking me. Taking on long term boyfriends to sending me out and encouraging me to be only with men. Now am a pussy free sissy cuck. Her words are not straight more than bi pretty much gay. And she wanted that way the whole time.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, Lovasianladies and Nazareth
I've always enjoyed the fantasy of being 'ordered' to leave the house while she entertains another man.
It could something arranged in advance, or she may call me and tell me she is bringing a date home; either way, they want to be alone and I have to get lost.
Anywhere from a few hours to overnight. Possibly over a weekend if circumstances allow.

Should this ever arise, however, I have agreed to comply with no complaining or bickering.
Hell, I'd be thrilled, but I may not let her know that...

• Love
Reactions: LNA and Lovasianladies
Nazareth said:
I'm sorry I couldn't replay earlier to this thread.
My opinion, FWIW, is your wife has been 'grooming' you to become bi. I don't think any kind of 'test' is involved; rather, she's searching for a way to discuss this with you openly and honestly
And I think it's a natural progression from becoming more and more fem over time.
In her mind, I'd bet she wants another male to see you as a female, and that includes watching them fuck you as they would a female. That also means she wants to see you submit to a a man the same as a woman might, and that's where you sucking cock comes in.

My advice is to keep an open mind, and quit worrying about what may be considered "normal" or not.
If there is an aspect that you don't like or care for, tell her, then see what compromises can be made. For instance, maybe you want to try giving a blow job before you consider being fucked.
If it is something you won't consider, tell her that, too.

But you didn't say much about your personal feelings in your original post.
Are you mildly, if not extremely, curious about bi sex?
Do you fantasize and/or masturbate about bi sex?
Is it something you might do under certain circumstances or do you disregard any thought of it?

Let us know, please. I'm not only interested in knowing, but it may help with context, as well.
Many thanks for your informative reply, i hope to discuss his soon with her, when she mentions it again.

Over the years i suppose ive become more curious especially driven by her little comments, and have thought could i suck a cock?

I suppose done right in a sexual enviornment, I would try but ideally i would want her present and to ask me to, then i would know she wanted this for real.

I do however wonder would she really want this or is she simply on a fishing trip. Why would a wife want to see her husband do this? then again she dresses me in female clothing identical to what she wears so thats hardly normal either is it.

At the back of my kinky mind i wonder......should i try this, then i know. I also think, why didnt she mention this years since as she used the term...i always wondered?

Reactions: LNA and Nazareth
I had always had some bi/gay sex fantasies since puberty, but never had a drive or particular inclination to pursue it.
Fast forward 30 years, and there is a chance to explore this with a friend's husband.
She and I had been having a discrete affair, her husband was cuckold, aware, and approved.
He was also very bi, and wanted to be included on our next meet-up, and started talking to me to find out if I had any interest in having sex with him, and I was.
I figured this is the perfect time to try it and find out what it's like for real. And his wife was aware of this, approved, and wanted to watch us.

So I was around 46-47 years old the first time I did anything with another man. I never particularly thought I would actually experience sucking another man's dick, but opportunity and timing finally came together where I did that and a lot more!

Reactions: LNA
When the Bull is open to it my wife encourages me to suck their cocks, she especially likes for them to pull out of her and put it in my mouth. She always orders me to lick her pussy and ass while she is being fucked. I Love it too.

Reactions: BILLD

Users who are viewing this thread