• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How old

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
how old was your wife / partner when she became a hot wife , and was it a surprise , did you found out after it happened or was it planned . Mine was 25 we had been married about five years and I was involved from the start

Kenbcolley said:
how old was your wife / partner when she became a hot wife , and was it a surprise , did you found out after it happened or was it planned . Mine was 25 we had been married about five years and I was involved from the start
sounds like the same situation here

She was 17, we were not married, picking her up from the airport she told me she had got ***** and had been willingly fucked whilst on holiday with her friend. Both got fucked in the same room by two lads also on holiday. Her friend loved it my girlfriend didnt.

I was her first boyfriend and we had been together since she turned 16, she had later semi cheated on me then too and admitted this straight away also.

She was young very attractive, outgoing super fit, 6ft and slim and her admission at 17 didnt surprise me really, what i didnt understand was i liked her confession, it tumed me on. Making love to her as she told me was so exciting, what i didnt realise either was she knew this dreaded confession was turning me on and her too.

She has said from this event she knew she loved me and wanted to become my wife, years later she also admitted that if we did marry i was probably always destined to become her cuck husband. A term neither of us had heard of.

We married when she was 18, i presumed all this was behind us, how wrong was i, this was just the beginning.

Reactions: Kenbcolley
windymiller said:
She was 17, we were not married, picking her up from the airport she told me she had got ***** and had been willingly fucked whilst on holiday with her friend. Both got fucked in the same room by two lads also on holiday. Her friend loved it my girlfriend didnt.

I was her first boyfriend and we had been together since she turned 16, she had later semi cheated on me then too and admitted this straight away also.

She was young very attractive, outgoing super fit, 6ft and slim and her admission at 17 didnt surprise me really, what i didnt understand was i liked her confession, it tumed me on. Making love to her as she told me was so exciting, what i didnt realise either was she knew this dreaded confession was turning me on and her too.

She has said from this event she knew she loved me and wanted to become my wife, years later she also admitted that if we did marry i was probably always destined to become her cuck husband. A term neither of us had heard of.

We married when she was 18, i presumed all this was behind us, how wrong was i, this was just the beginning.
What didn't she like about getting fucked while away,maybe she wanted you to watch.

srx said:
What didn't she like about getting fucked while away,maybe she wanted you to watch.
From memory:

She said it was horrible, ***** she and her friend, a serial shagger were chatted up by two beef cakes on the first night. Her friend wanted this more than she did. She said they got very ***** and ended up back in the lads room where he undressed her as her friend undressed herself. He laid her on the bed and pushed her legs open and fucked her, it was quick then he was done. Her friend was giving the other lad a BJ, yet his mate wanted her too, she felt frightened said NO and left.

She felt very used and humiliated, she felt like a piece of cheap meat, loosing her self respect.

She knew she had to tell me as i would very likely find out from her friends then boyfriend.

My reaction to her confession was not what she expected.

windymiller said:
From memory:

She said it was horrible, ***** she and her friend, a serial shagger were chatted up by two beef cakes on the first night. Her friend wanted this more than she did. She said they got very ***** and ended up back in the lads room where he undressed her as her friend undressed herself. He laid her on the bed and pushed her legs open and fucked her, it was quick then he was done. Her friend was giving the other lad a BJ, yet his mate wanted her too, she felt frightened said NO and left.

She felt very used and humiliated, she felt like a piece of cheap meat, loosing her self respect.

She knew she had to tell me as i would very likely find out from her friends then boyfriend.

My reaction to her confession was not what she expected.
What a bummer,long way back from there

We started talking about the idea even before we were married. I was 22 and she was 20. I was content to just keep it as a fantasy, but she was eager for it to actually happen. She suggested trying swinging with a couple and I agreed. By the time she was 22 she had two guys plus me that were fucking her frequently.

My current wife and I didn't meet until we were in our 30's, so I really don't know.
My best guess is about 18-19. She married early to get away from her home environment.

My middle wife was a slut long before I married her when she was about 22 or 23.
Getting married didn't slow her down one bit; as matter of fact, she got just as much, if not more, strange cock after marriage than she did before.

My 1st wife was 18 and went crazy about 6 months or so after we married. She couldn't get enough cock, and didn't care where it came from. Friends, strangers, coworkers, and more.

Users who are viewing this thread