• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How the internet views cuckolds

• Thread starterPantiedPansy
  • Start date
P

PantiedPansy

According to this survey all the cucks here should be quite ashamed.

JBQ2S.png

Sissies are held in very low regard either.

IBNCM.png

Hang your heads in shame.

don't they realize their objuration disdain and
contempt only makes our wittle wee wees stiff?

LOL, well maybe my Cuckolding 101 videos will change that outlook. ;)

Jinxypie said:

===============

put up a link hon ..tia :)

Jinxypie said:

I agree. I watched all of your Cuckold 101 videos when they were on YouTube and learned a lot. I even used them when getting my wife to understand cuckolding. It made the difference when she saw that you are so normal, yet into cuckolding. I'd recommend your vids to anyone just starting out with cuckolding. :)

Mac is right, you are the Queen. ;)

Jinxypie said:

They definitely helped us look at this more thoroughly and discuss it more. We think they are very well done.

I think certainly that cuckolding is becoming more popular as people find out about it. And by it I don’t merely mean the Madame Bovary or Victorian era bored wife bourgeoisie cuckolding which is essentially a bored rich “lady” cheating on her husband. But modern cuckolding which is an open reversal of stereotypical gender roles where the man used to be the promiscuous one and the woman being subservient and faithful. Now we are seeing that some woman want to be promiscuous and there are men who want them to be while they sit on the side lines and watch for whatever reason sparks this desire. This essentially means some people are finding the willingness to understand and admit their sexual proclivities to themselves and their partners.

I just don’t foresee that many people getting into cuckolding any time in the near future. Many people, especially in the US are just not that open sexually, and I think this is a topic/fetish which requires a large amount of openness.

When a women can stand on her own feet using her own pay packet, a man has to agree to her marriage (contract) terms if he wants to be a significant part of her life.

Once apon a time, a girl had to find a husband if she was to ever escape the rules of her parents - now she does not have to escape, she moves out when her income is adequate. She can play the field, and not get married if she chooses. If she likes 5 different cocks a week, then she is going to tell any guy who wants to marry her, that she makes the rules and decides how many lovers she will have during the marriage. If he does not like it, then he better "chase other skirt" in another part of town.

70-80% of wives would like to take a lover during marriage, but most will never admit that, because prim and proper ladies will label them as sluts. There are days when a wife is very horny and poor hubby is NOT UP TO IT. Does this mean a horny wife should suppress her urgent needs - or should she go out and get them satisfied?

If a wife is no longer fertile, and she can't get pregnant any more, is it adultery if another man's sperm squirts into her hole, and she gets love bites on her tits?

Monogamy seems to be about a husband providing the sperm for all the children his wife bears.

If pregnancy can't happen, why shouldn't she fuck every cock that gets stiff in her presence (if she chooses to drop her panties)?

If hubby gets all the sex he can handle, then he can't claim to be deprived if his wife goes out on the town and pulls a train on the nights when hubby's cock needs a rest break..........what hubby can fuck twice a day 366 days a leap year?

Saraha said:
70-80% of wives would like to take a lover during marriage, but most will never admit that, because prim and proper ladies will label them as sluts. There are days when a wife is very horny and poor hubby is NOT UP TO IT. Does this mean a horny wife should suppress her urgent needs - or should she go out and get them satisfied?

If a wife is no longer fertile, and she can't get pregnant any more, is it adultery if another man's sperm squirts into her hole, and she gets love bites on her tits?

Monogamy seems to be about a husband providing the sperm for all the children his wife bears.

If pregnancy can't happen, why shouldn't she fuck every cock that gets stiff in her presence (if she chooses to drop her panties)?

If hubby gets all the sex he can handle, then he can't claim to be deprived if his wife goes out on the town and pulls a train on the nights when hubby's cock needs a rest break..........what hubby can fuck twice a day 366 days a leap year?

=============

A majority of wives in the west take lovers
at some point in their marriage ....many even bear
the lover's child.., all with the husband's explicit or implicit
knowledge :rolleyes:

Cuckold2036 said:
I agree. I watched all of your Cuckold 101 videos when they were on YouTube and learned a lot. I even used them when getting my wife to understand cuckolding. It made the difference when she saw that you are so normal, yet into cuckolding. I'd recommend your vids to anyone just starting out with cuckolding. :)

Mac is right, you are the Queen. ;)

Oh you guys. :D

YouTube apparently couldn't handle me. :rolleyes: I do still make the videos though, when I get time to. Cuckolding101.com is where you can find them.

vladdy said:
I just don’t foresee that many people getting into cuckolding any time in the near future. Many people, especially in the US are just not that open sexually, and I think this is a topic/fetish which requires a large amount of openness.

I agree with this statement. Many people in the US are afraid to discuss sexuality and think it's "dirty" or "wrong" to even share their thoughts with someone else. Many places outside the US are way ahead of us when it comes to openness. I think we are slowly going in the right direction.

Jinxypie said:
Oh you guys. :D

YouTube apparently couldn't handle me. :rolleyes: I do still make the videos though, when I get time to. Cuckolding101.com is where you can find them.

I agree with this statement. Many people in the US are afraid to discuss sexuality and think it's "dirty" or "wrong" to even share their thoughts with someone else. Many places outside the US are way ahead of us when it comes to openness. I think we are slowly going in the right direction.

============

you are most assuredly correct in all
your assertions Goddess Jinxy

Users who are viewing this thread