• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to change wifes mind?

• Thread starterjuss6
  • Start date

juss6

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2010
We been three times in threesome with one bi-sexual guy. Later i found out that he was with us only because of me(hi told me that hi is 95% gay). But in that moment we didnt know that. And feeling was really-really strong when i saw my wife fucking with him. Later i allways licked her clean. And she really enjoyd this too. Allways prept to thous meetings long time. and was really-really wet (never with me so wet). Maby i post later some pic :)
Now (already 8 months) i try d to arrange more something like that but she just not into it.
How is possible to change her mind. Any ideas?

One good idea is giving her time to become HER own boss, maybe that is what she wants,to direct her own sexual life and not being manipulated.Who knows? Ask her what she really wants.Would you like her to do what she does not like? Once you entered the stream, you are no longer in control...I have learned it from my second wife...

How do you feel about having a male lover, whilst your wife finds her own lovers to her own agenda?

Were you upset to find out that the guy who was pleasing you and your wife was thrilled you were drinking his sperm out of your wife's love tunnel?

It is possible that you might enjoy having a sexy penis slide up your back passage after you have sucked it.

Your wife can set her own timetable for getting her needs met, but it is "your sexual needs" that need adressing, because you knew he was bi when you were in the threesomes.

Should you change her mind?

I know many of us hate to admit this, but once the cuck relationship begins it is the wife you is generally dominate. Being a cuck is much more that a mere swap and it seems you enjoy the mostly gay guy as you should. If you liked his cum from her pussy, you will love it from his fountain. Whats wrong with you having him and let her find her own way. It is hard to get someone to do something they do not want to, but you can be a slut and enjoy it.

Attachments

• sissyhole.jpg
    sissyhole.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 262
  • me+&+houseboy.jpg
    me+&+houseboy.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 304
  • j+the+cuck115+getting+shaved+by+wife.jpg
    j+the+cuck115+getting+shaved+by+wife.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 289
You all misunderstand me. I not gay (we both very open-minded and like to try different things) :) Point why i told this was that i wanted explain when i realized that this turns me on a lot(seeing her fucking with someone else). It probably was strongest sexual feeling ever. I asked her many times to take lover, but she telling me that its enough of me and that she loves me and wants sex only with me

You can't change someone's mind for them. She has to want to do it, all you can do it drop hints from time to time to gauge her reaction. If she's indifferent, back off and try again. It might never happen just to let you know, but if you get that little window, don't start pushing, just slowly work it until she gets more comfortable.

You can even start by role playing to see if she'll get into it. Just to let you know, most wife/gf get disgusted with the notion if you keep badgering them about it. The more you push, the more it'll drive her away from what you want or even drive her away from you completely. Take your time and just go with the flow.

Sometimes, a wife can react badly to the suggestion she sleeps with other men, but a year or two later, she can start doing it behind your back if she finds you neglecting your marriage.

She can discuss what you suggested with her best friends, and find out that some of them have thought of sleeping around (or actually are are currently sleeping around) and it can grow less distasteful from therein.

Some of the most prim and proper wives can "swing over" as revenge if opportunities present themselves - but a husband can hint she has his permission, but "pushing her" can make her feel that her marriage vows are being destroyed.

A wife needs a good reason to go outside her marriage vows, but first she has to feel that her marriage is strong and won't fall over no matter what happens. If her friends are fucking about, then she is more likely to consider doing the same sometime in the future, and will enjoy hearing the gritty details of other wive's adultery.

Mills and Boon writers are slowly introducing lesbian scenes and oral sex into the latest books hitting the shelves. What was once taboo, is now talked a lot about by modern women. Adultery is not always the "end of a marriage" any more.

Even Tiger is holding on at the moment, even though he has been publically humiliated. Billy Clinton seems to have survived, and lots of women check him out to see what Monica liked about him enough to drop her skirt.

Sex and the City is also loading women's minds with thoughts of adultery or Open marriage or Swinging or inter-racial. A husband has to "not push her into it", and he has to think long and hard because it is definitely cruel to talk her into sharing her body with other men, and then pull back and tell her he can't stop feeling jealous now it has become reality.

If you want your wife to fuck other men, NEVER EVER CHANGE YOUR MIND, or she will tell her friends you are an unfeeling bastard who don't keep your promises. Sex with other men is a gift you offer her - you can't withdraw your gift without hurting her emotions.

A women has to churn "your permission" over and over in her mind for months before she may do it TO PLEASE YOU", so be sure it is what you want because when she starts dating other men, she opens up a pandora's box and will discover her hidden sexuality that has been compressed by her moral upbringing. She can't turn off the new emotions and desires, just because the Bull invades your marriage in a way u never envisoned.

Seems that things going right way :) She agreed to wear pretty sexy and slutty clothes and anklet all the time. Also she confess that she have two fantasies. One about a guy who picking deliveries where she works (hopefully she makes soon a move) And second about to ****** to have sex with group of men.
I am stopped to pushing and just wait and hope that soon she makes me cuckold ;)

One pic of her too. And thats not me who she giving blow-job in this pic :))

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 197
More progress. She made to herself account in AFF and now been chating there two evenings. Hopefully something coming from that :)

Now she been chating a week and today its gonna happen :)
She meeting two bulls and i can watch it. And lick her clean later. I so exited. Mouth and lips so dry like after two days a hard drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread