How to confront a cheating wife?

• Thread starterHornyukdude
  • Start date

Hornyukdude

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2020
I'm going to post the full story soon but after some advice.

We've been married for 5 years and over that time we discussed having a 3sum, shared picture with 2 people, I did find out she'd been messaging and sending photos to someone else few years ago which led to a large argument. From the start we have we said openness is key which caused the argument. I'm sure she slept with said person but they both denied it and she said sorry she'd got carried away with the sneaking around as it was exciting for her and a big turn on. We cleared the air and have been solid since.

until a few weeks ago we have both been working from home, and since I busted her last time she had changed all her passwords and pin for phone. So whilst out shopping I couldn't help myself from snooping on her laptop as id seen facebook open on it before.

The only reason I looked is during a very drunken night in January she was all over someone we only semi knew(friend of friends) which ended in her rubbing his crouch and commenting on his monster cock. It was past off as drunken fun and everyone was happy. He added us both to facebook and she still enjoys when I bring up during sex calling her a dirty slut and so on but that is about as far as it went.

But I had a incline they had been chatting and I wasn't wrong when I opened up facebook he was the 2nd person on her messages. The chat had been muted and messages go back to January where they were planning on meeting up for a drink, her saying she won't be able to keep her hands off him, that I'm her world but she wants dirty fun outside the marriage and for a real man to fuck her. Some of the chat has been deleted but theres still bits where his requested pictures from her and shes sent them and real dirty talk sometimes at my expense.

I really don't no where to go from here part of me wants call her out lying yet I want them to continue. I took pictures of the chat and wank over them all the time thinking about it but since starting back at work I no access to their messages which Is killing me.

Any advice how I can get her tell me about it without me bringing it up and causing a argument?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, GehoernterEhemann, Studjim and 2 others
only way to do it is invite him for a 3way to help bang the slut and cut yourself in on it. Regardless she is going to fuck him. you might as well be in on it and enjoy the scene

• Love
Reactions: theOne666, toolman2c, Gaezel and 2 others
I agree , sounds like she wants more . Mideswell assist her becoming the slut she wants to be. Any pics of her ?

• Love
Reactions: theOne666 and toolman2c
As noted in another thread—your choice to either be a cuck or walk away.

Reactions: toolman2c and goodwood2506
not completely true. you could turn it into a Hotwire situation. you should post a pic

Reactions: theOne666 and Gaezel
please keep us updated.

Reactions: toolman2c
Can you post the chat so we can read it aswell ?

Reactions: Studjim
Hornyukdude said:
I'm going to post the full story soon but after some advice.

We've been married for 5 years and over that time we discussed having a 3sum, shared picture with 2 people, I did find out she'd been messaging and sending photos to someone else few years ago which led to a large argument. From the start we have we said openness is key which caused the argument. I'm sure she slept with said person but they both denied it and she said sorry she'd got carried away with the sneaking around as it was exciting for her and a big turn on. We cleared the air and have been solid since.

until a few weeks ago we have both been working from home, and since I busted her last time she had changed all her passwords and pin for phone. So whilst out shopping I couldn't help myself from snooping on her laptop as id seen facebook open on it before.

The only reason I looked is during a very drunken night in January she was all over someone we only semi knew(friend of friends) which ended in her rubbing his crouch and commenting on his monster cock. It was past off as drunken fun and everyone was happy. He added us both to facebook and she still enjoys when I bring up during sex calling her a dirty slut and so on but that is about as far as it went.

But I had a incline they had been chatting and I wasn't wrong when I opened up facebook he was the 2nd person on her messages. The chat had been muted and messages go back to January where they were planning on meeting up for a drink, her saying she won't be able to keep her hands off him, that I'm her world but she wants dirty fun outside the marriage and for a real man to fuck her. Some of the chat has been deleted but theres still bits where his requested pictures from her and shes sent them and real dirty talk sometimes at my expense.

I really don't no where to go from here part of me wants call her out lying yet I want them to continue. I took pictures of the chat and wank over them all the time thinking about it but since starting back at work I no access to their messages which Is killing me.

Any advice how I can get her tell me about it without me bringing it up and causing a argument?
Is there an update?

Reactions: toolman2c and itsallok
i think she likes the thought of cheating more than sharing her adventures with you. if you're ok with her fucking other guys, let her do it. she said you are her world, so i think she is committed to you, long term. she just wants some private fun.

Reactions: theOne666, toolman2c, Gaezel and 1 other person
You really have to decide how YOU want to play this....
Any of the recommendations above are possible but you have to comfortable with the possible outcomes. Every decision has consequences and benefits.

Sounds so familiar! If they don't want you to know it will turn into a confrontation. When Deb and I were married for about 2 years I found out she was cheating and I confronted her. She swore it was nothing and it would never happen again. That lasted about 2 months. After the second time, we tried a threesome, she picked the guy. ( I know, I'm was naive, how did she happen to find a guy...) After the one threesome she told me she was embarrassed for me to be there and she was done fooling around........For about 2 months. Now she cheats and thinks I don't know. I have spyware on her phone so I know where she is, who and what she texts, I know. The other problem is that she seems to be needing to cheat more often. It was once in a while and now it's quite often, and more guys. I guess I'm trying to say that if they cheat, they probably like the thrill and attention and they get that by cheating.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145
Do what i did ! Nothing ! I pretended i didnt know

B327E82F-3F82-476A-B20D-AD90898351E0.jpeg

Reactions: toolman2c