• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get wife into cuckolding?

• Thread starterjmayhofer
  • Start date

jmayhofer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2010
newb here, I have a fantasy about watching my wife have sex with another man, yet don't know how to bring it up/how receptive she would be.

I realize I can't force her to like the idea if she doesn't, but since shes had a lot of guys before marriage hoping she might still have the darker side. What doesn't help is while we have been married she was creeping, more of an emotional thing, and I became a bit jealou... so now I'm like doing a complete 180 so I can only imagine what she would think.

Right now I'm not down for the humilation piece, I'm really just into taking pics of my wife, and would like a younger guy to bang her while I take pics of it... not even sure if it's considered cuckolding that that point.

So I was hoping people would have some ideas, I'm sure she will look at me like I have 4 heads when I tell her my fantasy... only thought I have so far is making sure knocked down a few to soften her up.

I have differnet views that Mac .... in my opinion, the cuck is ALWAYS in control of the situation.

If the cuck decides he no longer wants to be cuckolded, then how can you have a cuck? As one poster said recently, it is about communication and making sure the cuck feels apart of the experience by showing him some attention....

I believe "creeping" is a slang for cheating ....

So many of these threads. They ought to be banned outright!

Mac, appreciate the thorough response... I did try to search the forums some but I'm so new to this couldn't even find what I wanted with what I though was the proper search term (and got caught up in the wives pictures).

A little more about us, my wife is 33 and I'm 30, probably the kinkiest thing we have done is take pics during sex... tried watersports both ways but she wasn't into that... also was on the verge of a MFF but she backed out.

As Cucktail pointed out she was cheating, but it was more of an emotional thing, with little phsyical intimacy... whatever I'm looking to engage in is more in the physical realm, even though I know it's harder for women to seperate physical from emotional. She does want to have a child within the next year (currently have none) and I'd like to get into this before she becomes pregnant.

The fantasy in my mind started a few months ago when I found her talking to a younger friend who she had a one night stand with before we met... at first I was annoyed that she was talking to him about when they fucked (this isn't the real case of cheating I speak of though) but then I started thinking of him fucking her and was turned on. I ended up becoming so aroused I contaced him and showed him nudes of her in return for him telling me about what a good fuck she was.

I think I'm looking for more fantasy play, with me being the one in more control and pushing her to fuck other men. I'm not really looking for a MMF though in that I want to just watch; in my mind I'd like younger guys, like 18-20, who would be willing to fuck her brains out while I watch and take photos of them pounding her. I'm average in size and fantasize about these younger guys filling her to the max and then pumping her pussy full.

I'm able to pleasure her to orgasm, so this isn't a desire out of being unable to satisfy my wife, it's more of my own fantasy that I'd like her to explore if she is willing, but I'm afraid it could cause more harm than good in brining this up. So perhaps what I'm looking for isn't cuckolding, but like you said it is probably closest to one way swining... I just need help and advice from others... has anyone ever had their wife negatively react to the thought of similar situations?

Encourage her to go out with her female friends at every opportunity, as this gives her time to "freshen up" from the hard work of running a home. It also helps to meet men and to hear a few "hot stories" from her friends about what they get up to behind their husband's backs.

Take over more responsibility for houseshold chores to lighten her load. This also gets you into her good books, and she is less likely to get upset if you start down the road to becoming a cuckold.

Slowly let her make more and more family decisions, so she becomes more like the "head of the house". Be more prepared to let her have the final say. This leads to her gradually becoming "Boss" and you more of a submissive who is keen to accept her as "wearing the pants" and you "keen to please her in all matters".

Avoid all arguments, so she feels she can do anything she likes without you objecting. This will give her the freedom to spend more time with her friends and to choose how late she stays out.

She will begin to "feel" that she could get up to tricks and you will not mind her going outside the marriagfe for extra fun.

Slowly encourage her to buy new clothes so that she can "feel her best", and she will seek opportunities to wear her new clothes.

Give her more compliments about her appearance, and from time-to-time mention that you have noticed men admiring her (and mentally undressing her with their eyes). This is a subtle way of hinting that she should take her opportunities, without actually mouthing the words.

She had a lot of boyfriends before marriage, so she won't have any shyness flirting with guys if she decides she wants to. And when she notices that she is in charge of your marriage, she will give you the gifts you are seeking.

By putting her on a pedestal, she will notice you care about her happiness, and she can feel free to date men because she knows her marriage is secure.

You don't ask your wife to become a cuckoldress, you show in your actions that you are already a cuckold in your heart, giving her the opportunity to "become all she can be" because she can change the rules of the marriage whenever she desires, just like a King or Queen.

When she is in control, she will guide you in your new role, and her friends will give her suggestions as to how to bring the best out in you. They will admire the way you devote yourself to putting your wife's needs above yours (everytime).

When you know your wife is becoming happier, you will feel much more contented and will be able to discuss sensitive issues in your marriage without embarrassment.

Never be frightened to spill your fantasies into your wife's lap, so she can use that info to give you more of what will make you want to serve her better.

You mentioned picture-taking. I assume these are nude photos. Right?

If your wife will pose naked for you, she is saying, even without words, that she wants to show her body to other men. That is a start! If you will show her pictures to other men and get their reactions, then share them with her, that may be the first step in getting her to consider letting them fuck her also!

And, she needs to know that you are most concerned about her sexual pleasure, and that it would give you joy also if some other man fucked her and gave her the kind of pleasure that perhaps you cannot!

When we had sex last week, my wife suggested that we took videos of her sucking my dick and it penetrating her pussy! Is that a good start because I never thought my wife would ask for that. Furthermore, we took the video using her handphone somemore. However, we deleted it afterwards.

She was so turned on to see herself sucking my dick. Not to mention looking at my dick in and out of her pussy.

man, you are so not ready for the cukold life style, go to a swing club hang backa nd watch your wife fuck all night long.

It shows that your wife is open to trying new things in the bedroom and has developed some idea of how sexy she is to look at. A good start, have you introduced toys into your playtime?

Susan,

I take by surprise by the her request and immediately said yes. Before this, when we were still in college, she would make sure that I fuck her before a mirror so that she can see our reflections.

From what I can see, I think the first few steps will be initiated by my wife and I would gladly go along with it.

Ready wife

Because Your wife do like very much to be the CENTER PERSON in nude pics & vids, it seems that She is giving You many marks that You need tot ell that SHE LOVES TO START TO FUCK OTHER MEN also.
You can ask from Her if You are allowed to show those pics & Vids to YOUR FRIENDS. How does She feel on that point.! I Believe She will admit it. After that You can ask that what about if they want to fuck Her when they see Her nude like that.!!!

She gets turned on seeing the movie and so do I. But she does not want to share or show it off to other people just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread