• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to make it happen?

• Thread starterUrCockMyWife
  • Start date

UrCockMyWife

Lonely and wanting to clean up pussy!
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2019
Pa
During a casual c conversation with my new girlfriend she mentioned how much she likes threesomes with 2 men! How do I make this happen and let her believe that I didn't manipulate or plan the encounter?

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Have you considered that she might already have another man in mind and is sounding you out to see if you would be up for it?

Reactions: toolman and MarkandJacqui
johnmasters said:
Have you considered that she might already have another man in mind and is sounding you out to see if you would be up for it?
Actually no that didn't cross my mind how do I let her know that it's okay without saying it because if I tell her that I want it then she's going to not do it, she needs to believe it's her idea!

• Love
Next time she mentions it just say something like "that might be hot" and then follow her lead. Just some further thoughts though, if, when she raised the subject, she actually said she likes threesomes with 2 men then it sounds as though she's done it before and if she was the first to raise the topic then it already is her idea.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and MarkandJacqui
I think if she has said it she must want to do it. You should speak to her plainly and be supportive if is what you want also. x

• Love
johnmasters said:
I have thought of that , shes out alot

Islandtimes said:
I have thought of that , shes out alot
Either having a good time with her friends or getting laid on a regular basis or, depending on her friends, both.

Her telling you she loves it will almost sure means she loves it so much she gives you a warning she wants it, not responding on this will likely lets her get her kick when she meets old fuckbuddies.

Friends wife loves being fucked and used hard by 2 guys.Their sexlife was at a minimum after a few years merriage, she regretted not being honest from the start and missed the being fucked while giving a blowjob so much she thought of cheating on him almost every day. When she wanted to spice things up with using toys while fucking he got exited to much and shoots to soon, making it more frustrating for both.
Years back on vacation they caught me fucking a girl i picked up from a bar when they came back in the house we rented. They started talking and while having sex he asked her if she wanted to be fucked that way, she misunderstood and said she loved to be fucked that way while sucking him. At that time it was out and they talked about sex with another guy, she was honest and told she a few times did DP and loved it. Few nights later she was in between us and while watching tv and after a few wines started to rub our legs and this started our first threesome.

So, best just ask her what she loves in a threesome and if she misses doing it. Most likely she will tell you she wants to do it.

Reactions: Islandtimes
johnmasters said:
Either having a good time with her friends or getting laid on a regular basis or, depending on her friends, both.
She knows she has the freedom

Users who are viewing this thread