• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how was ?

• Thread startermodena360
  • Start date

modena360

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2007
well hi everybody :)

am not sure if that subject has been discussed before :)

your first time , how it happened :) ??

I've told this story before so the long time readers will need to forgive me. I first became a cuckold in the traditional way, my wife started sleeping with a guy she had a crush on back in high school. She was not far removed herself as she was 19 or 20 at the time.

I'm not sure how their relationship started but I first became suspicious when she started spending the night at a "girlfriend's" house several times in a week. "She" needed emotional support after a break-up. I was a little slow on the uptake and the meetings went on for a couple of months. I think I knew something was going on and I may have encouraged it because it was a fantasy of mine. I would wait until I knew she was not coming home and go to the adult bookstore. There I would explore my submissive, sissy side by wearing her panties and allowing men to use me for their pleasure.

One night I got brave enough to follow my suspicions and I drove to where I thought she might be. I found her car and figured out what bungalow she was at. I snuck up and peeked in the window and saw them. I wanted until the lights started to go out and watched her climb into his bed. It was too dark to see anything but I masturbated on his front porch. I could not cum because of my fear of getting caught and, I think, because I was also hurt and angry.

That night I drove home and tossed and turned until daylight. As soon as the place opened I rented a truck, packed all my stuff, and left. I did come back when she called. She thought we had been burglarized when she arrived home and was very shocked to hear I had packed my stuff. However, she could not tell me that she would give up her boyfriend for me. Six months later we were divorced and she was living with the boyfriend. He treated her like shit once he had her. Later she dumped him and married some rich guy from London.

I guess I was not ready to live my fantasy full time and not mature enough to fight for our relationship. I later married Susan and she also cucked me a few years into our marriage. We are still married 20+ years and I can say that I grew a lot and learned from my mistakes. Although she has not chosen to be active for many years now we still talk about the "good old days" and she will still hint about possibilities and I still get hard everytime.

thankx for da sharing guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread