• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby’s prostate

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date

ConroeHairyHotwife

Succubus
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2020
Texas
I was feeling lazy last night so instead of strapping up and fucking him I used a glass dildo in his ass by hand instead. Great results! He dribbled all over the place! @Conroesubcuck now you can go a few more months without needing to cum. :cool:

One of my main keys to success being a dirty slut and doing what I want is keeping his butt well used. Lol

AB2245E7-DBDD-474A-8250-32BCD9767A3D.gif 8A5275DD-34C6-4471-9F4D-8F4D966D0F21.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: newcucka, TxMatureHotWife, Battitett and 3 others
Of course. He appreciates everything I do. He’s getting ready for work right now. He’ll be wearing a pair of thong panties too and taking a picture of himself at work every time he pees to prove to me that he’s doing it sitting down. My friend Keith is coming over on his lunch break today to fuck me with his big dick as well. When hubby gets home from work he’ll eat my pussy and eat my ass then he’ll pour me a glass of wine and he’ll cook dinner and serve it to me. We’ll go to bed tonight and he’ll eat my pussy again and then we’ll go to sleep. He’ll appreciate all of these things.

• Love
Reactions: Battitett, mrundertaker, whitewife696969 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread