• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated by Bulls

• Thread startermenial skivvy
  • Start date

menial skivvy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2009
Do any of the cucks here enjoy their wive's lovers actively taking a part in their humiliation and torment?

My big turn on would be to crawl to the stud, lick his shoes spotlessly clean, offer my ugly face up to him at just the right angle for him to deliver a good hard face slap, clean his car etc.

He would have me jumping to obey when he snapped his fingers, fetching him drinks, lighting his cigarettes. This is even more of a sexual kick for me when the stud is at least 20 years younger than me!

Do any others share such experiences, fantasies. I would love to hear of this aspect of cuckoldry.

menial skivvy

yes my wife does let her Bulls humiliate me. She does put a limit on how they can though.

The underlying reason that "strapping and whipping" was stopped in schools, was because some girls and a few boys got a sexual high from the extra blood that surged to the pelvis area during the punishment. Some girls were deliberately naughty to get their knickers pulled down and their btm whacked. It stung like crazy (not nice), but the sexual afterglow was fantastic. Teachers noticed that some pupils were "coming back again and again" to "get the afterglow reward", which enabled them to masturbate and have an orgasm that shook their body like an earthquake 6.5 on the Reicher scale.

An interesting theory Saraha. I had always thought that it was Doctor Spock-tought parents believing that spanking children was bad for their self esteem that put a stop to spanking in the schools. More to the point it was the schools fear of litigation by these parents that stopped the practice. But then I am not well read in this area so I may be off-base.

An interesting side-note however. Spanking does appear to be very popular across the pond. I am not sure why as the British people certainly have not bent over for any other countries. One would think the French, perhaps, would find being spanked a more popular idea given their history of the last three hundred years or so! I know that comment is going to get me in trouble! :)

Susan's Slave said:
An interesting theory Saraha. I had always thought that it was Doctor Spock-tought parents believing that spanking children was bad for their self esteem that put a stop to spanking in the schools. More to the point it was the schools fear of litigation by these parents that stopped the practice. But then I am not well read in this area so I may be off-base.

An interesting side-note however. Spanking does appear to be very popular across the pond. I am not sure why as the British people certainly have not bent over for any other countries. One would think the French, perhaps, would find being spanked a more popular idea given their history of the last three hundred years or so! I know that comment is going to get me in trouble! :)

Here across the pond,spanking has rightly been outlawed,to the point of parents not being able to lay one finger on their offspring.
I think the impression that we like spanking has come from our public school (your private shool)system which activly encouraged the beating of students.
The British have not bent over for other countries as you put it,because we are a small island surrounded by water,so our navy became very good.
Very good also at sailing round the world and finding countries to occupy,
America Africa,India,China,Australia,Canada,etc however the French are attached to mainland europe,and they have an admirable,ce la vie attitude,even to the point of husbands quite openly having lovers.
All that said i love a good spanking from my wifes lover to keep me in my place

I have those kinds of fantasies about being humiliated by the bull. I feel like I should have to wear panties when he is around since there is only room for one "real" man. I want to be present while he fucks her so that I can see how I will never really be able to pleasure her. I want to bring him a beer in my panties while she gives him head, gently hold and hug her as her bull deeply fucks her while the two of them tell me how much better he is than me. I also have a fantasy about being ****** to stand in the bathroom while the two of them shower and play with eachother and then dry both of them off.

Reactions: anamanam
Flagellation and the whipping horse were from the past with adults.

I like...... "I want to bring him a beer in my panties while she gives him head............"

lol glad you like it Sahara, I am a big fan of all of your posts.

wow

love it.....
MeetMaara2.jpg

I come home early from work to find a black bull fucking my wife on the couch. They are sweaty from hours of hard fucking. 5 used condoms litter the floor. Without either of them stopping for one second, she looks up at me and says, "Oh hello Sissy....I see your home from work early. Can you go to the fridge and get Jerome a beer? He's been working me over all day long." I stand there in awe of his 10 inch shaft pumping away at her used cunt.
"It's my last beer." I say sheepishly.
Jerome glares at me and says, "I don't give a fuck. Go bring it to me, and then get lost for a few more hours!"
Wifey chuckles, and says...."You'd better go get another case, because Jerome's friend are coming over to fuck me tonight."
"Oh....one more thing....Pick up those condoms and throw them out."
Off I go to get the beer.

wife bull told me and my wife to sit in the bathtub and embrace each other naked while he pissing on our head and face.to make it worse for me he just 19 that time

fionasissyslut said:
Here across the pond,spanking has rightly been outlawed,to the point of parents not being able to lay one finger on their offspring.
I think the impression that we like spanking has come from our public school (your private shool)system which activly encouraged the beating of students.
The British have not bent over for other countries as you put it,because we are a small island surrounded by water,so our navy became very good.
Very good also at sailing round the world and finding countries to occupy,
America Africa,India,China,Australia,Canada,etc however the French are attached to mainland europe,and they have an admirable,ce la vie attitude,even to the point of husbands quite openly having lovers.
All that said i love a good spanking from my wifes lover to keep me in my place

Well us Brits may be second best to the Germans when it comes to football, and second best to the Aussies when it comes to cricket etc but if anyone wants a fight then we are THE best. Just look at the SAS. We still love to spank and be spanked though!:D

menial skivvy said:
Do any of the cucks here enjoy their wive's lovers actively taking a part in their humiliation and torment?

My big turn on would be to crawl to the stud, lick his shoes spotlessly clean, offer my ugly face up to him at just the right angle for him to deliver a good hard face slap, clean his car etc.

He would have me jumping to obey when he snapped his fingers, fetching him drinks, lighting his cigarettes. This is even more of a sexual kick for me when the stud is at least 20 years younger than me!

Do any others share such experiences, fantasies. I would love to hear of this aspect of cuckoldry.

menial skivvy

My wife's lovers usually do have me participate. The regular BF's are well aware of our relationship and most are more than willing to direct me to get drinks, turn down the bed (our marriage bed), etc. The ones that are most comfortable will have me use my mouth to get them hard, to clean them in addition to her after, etc.

When we have a "new" BF, my wife will lead a bit and direct me to undress her "for her new friend," show her off, get the bed ready, etc.

By the time they get started, I'm usually rock hard - all 4 inches, lol - and ready to watch.

oh my!!!!!!!!!!

Do tell

Saraha said:
The underlying reason that "strapping and whipping" was stopped in schools, was because some girls and a few boys got a sexual high from the extra blood that surged to the pelvis area during the punishment. Some girls were deliberately naughty to get their knickers pulled down and their btm whacked. It stung like crazy (not nice), but the sexual afterglow was fantastic. Teachers noticed that some pupils were "coming back again and again" to "get the afterglow reward", which enabled them to masturbate and have an orgasm that shook their body like an earthquake 6.5 on the Reicher scale.

So Saraha how often were you a naughty girl??????:D

Sounds like you speak from memory here!

Bull's website

menial skivvy said:

menial skivvy

Was really hot for me to read about being cuckolded on the bull's website on Alt.com. He told about how good he fucked my wife, how often he made her cum and how I sat and watched how a real man gave my wife the fucking she craved and so sorely missed being married to a dickless cuck like me.
He also published the thank you email I'd sent him for giving my wife such great sex.

What is humiliating is my wife gets sloppy wet when right before her bull fucks her.
When I do get a turn, she is always dry.

Oh , yes , being humiliated by my domme's boyfriend is a favorite turn on of mine.
It can be challenging to arrange this scenario because guys are often hesitant to partake in this kind of activity , but if you are persistent you can often make it happen.
I enjoy having the stud whip my bare butt with a belt , etc. , washing and ironing his clothes and taking care of his feet ; licking , kissing and massaging them.

Users who are viewing this thread