• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

humiliating COCK earrings

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

WIFE's Bull has now added these earrings to the pendant that i have to wear even to go out.THey think it's hilarious when they take me out in the car

Cool.... but where do you "go out"?

Mincercuck,

mincercuck said:
WIFE's Bull has now added these earrings to the pendant that i have to wear even to go out. They think it's hilarious when they take me out in the car

Those are *very* nice errings. Clearly, your wife's bull has good taste. But, where do your wife and her bull take you when they take you out in her car...—?

Thanks in advance for any additional background you might be willing to fill in to enlighten us with regards to your interesting situation.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Mincercuck,

Those are *very* nice errings. Clearly, your wife's bull has good taste. But, where do your wife and her bull take you when they take you out in her car...—?

Thanks in advance for any additional background you might be willing to fill in to enlighten us with regards to your interesting situation.

—Custer

Thank you custer,please see my other posts for pic of the pendant,he has me wear all the time and pics of me thanking him for the prom dress he bought me.
i have been cucked for two years,with the same man,who now lives in our(sorry) their house,When he bought me the pendant,i was usually taken to the supermarket,bars etc.where it was obvious only to people who looked close.The earrings however,present different problems to me,with their visibility,but the humiliation is a source of constant amusement to them both,reminding me constantly of my place,especially when i get stares or comments
I should sday that these trips are usually made late at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
cute earring, it would be very embarresing to wear them out as a cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread