Humiliation

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date

secretcrowds

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2023
England
I love the humiliation side of cuckolding. I got into it because I know I can’t satisfy my wife. At first it was a hard pill to swallow, but not the humiliation of it turns me on and I love nothing more than to be told how pathetic I am and how she must need so much more because of my poor performance in bed and how she is too good for me.

• Love
Reactions: BreedYourWife, monitaur and Softwimphub
ZAGuy said:
Is your wife onboard with providing you with the humiliation you need?
No not at the moment. She has told me I don’t satisfy her before though. So I hold on to that.

Reactions: ZAGuy
So does your wife actually cuckold you? Or do you want her to?

secretcrowds said:
No not at the moment. She has told me I don’t satisfy her before though. So I hold on to that.
You can't hold onto that for long,she will find a cock that fits and fucks

Reactions: secretcrowds
My wife likes to humiliate me by telling me how small my dick is and how easily it pops out when we have sex. She has talked with her friends about my size and one of her friends says her bfs have to be between 8 to 10 inches but she only dates black guys.

1711465416444.pngShe has me feminized really well, which she said is the best humiliation for me

• Love
Reactions: Hersissycucke, Laceyfemme, secretcrowds and 1 other person
femhusband said:
She has me feminized really well, which she said is the best humiliation for me
You look perfect as a little sissy. You needn't and shouldn't stay humiliated forever. Part of being properly trained as a sissy cuck is accepting and even taking pride in who you are.

Reactions: natasnaikul and secretcrowds
secretcrowds said:
I love the humiliation side of cuckolding. I got into it because I know I can’t satisfy my wife. At first it was a hard pill to swallow, but not the humiliation of it turns me on and I love nothing more than to be told how pathetic I am and how she must need so much more because of my poor performance in bed and how she is too good for me.
Better that you swallow that hard pill,.. and your sexy wife stays off the pill completely :)