• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hung White Bull... Interested in your wife.

• Thread starterhungbull420
  • Start date
hungbull420 said:
You have the heart of a true cuckold then. As a true bull, I thank you for allowing men like me to do the job that you cant.

-hungbull420

===========

well said

Hungbull420 pm me for pics of my girlfriend who i would love to fantasize about riding your HUGE cock, with me being locked in chastity of course...

I PM'd you.... hott wife! She'd look amazing riding my hung cock.

I would love seeing you fuck my asian wife. I especially like the hard upward curve, you could reach spots I never got close too

very hot i emailed you

Any other hot wives want my bull dick?

bump...

Update!

Back in the game after a wasted few months in a relationship... My latest hotwife. Husband got a show!

Want the same thing for your wives, cucks?

-hungbull420@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 20130709_161143.jpg
    20130709_161143.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20130307_212232.jpg
    20130307_212232.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 52
My wife would LOVE a cock like your Sir . and LOVE watching me get it hard for her , OK I would love it too , I'm just 5" hard .

cuck72 said:
My wife would LOVE a cock like your Sir . and LOVE watching me get it hard for her , OK I would love it too , I'm just 5" hard .

aww, sad for you. have your wife get ahold of me.

-hungbull420@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread