• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hungry MiLF likes them big

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone else enjoy size play?

I'm dating a 49 year old pawg milf. Very conservative looking - think librarian and conservative in most things. Turns out I'm only the 5th guys she's been with.

Great lady, dynamite in bed - beyond my wildest expectations (and I've dated and been married to some complete sluts, shared most and been a bull for other couples.)

We are both very open and honest and the size question came up very early on in the relationship. Never thought of myself as small, maybe a bit above average.

She told me quite matter of factly that I'm the smallest by a long way! Her exact words were "To be honest I didn't know they came in your size." OMG that turned me on.

Being a single mom, she decided the most efficient way to meet her sexual needs after her divorce and between me was to find fuck buddies that could fit in with her busy life.

She had 3 guys - one in their 20s, another. two in their mid 30s that she had on a fuck roster for just over 3 years. On average she would see at least 2 of them a week. Usually they'd come to her place on their lunch breaks or after work for a few hours. All were married and she was fine with that. She'd blow them (sucking cock is her favourite thing) and them ride them once they were hard again.

She said they all treated her like a ***** but without the $. None put any real effort into pleasing her, she'd blow them or ride them and get her kicks that way. She also said their cocks were so great they didn't need to put any effort into pleasing her like I do.

Some weeks it the rostering got complicated and she didn't want to disappoint. The week before I met her she did all 3 in 24 hours. Said it made her feel like a complete slut and she loved every second of it. One guy, Max was her favourite and she says his cock was the best she has ever and probably will ever have again and said "his cock was simply magnificent, I'd almost come just by looking at it. Felt like I was worshiping it when I was on my knees blowing him" The dick pic he originally sent her is attached.

We went to our local sex store not long after we met and bought the closest dildo we could find to him. OMG, she fucks that thing like there's no tomorrow.

She has always enjoyed a finger in her ass and says she always wanted her 'boys' to fuck her in the ass but they were all too big. We call the dildo Max and she unapologetically tells me it's the real Max she thinks of when she uses it with or without me and is glad that she can tell me that without hurting my feelings.

She loves my cock because she can suck it for ages and that it's just the right size for her ass but isn't sufficient to fuck her in the way she needs. Being as conservative as she is, said that she wouldn't want to cheat and is glad we have found a way to make up for my short comings.

She says this without intending to titilate, just being factual but it turns me on. it The real Max keeps in touch and says if we ever break up, he'd love to keep using her as his fuck toy (his words). With my encouragement she always replies and it's just a matter of time until he joins us. He's only keen to play with her solo and she insists that I need to be there to watch at least.

So I've become the little guy and happy about that.

MAx DicPic.jpeg Max the Dildo.jpeg riding him.png showing me a 2 handed BJ.jpeg sucking my little dic.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ, pmdnaa, Hades and 3 others
sharklasers said:
Does anyone else enjoy size play?

I'm dating a 49 year old pawg milf. Very conservative looking - think librarian and conservative in most things. Turns out I'm only the 5th guys she's been with.

Great lady, dynamite in bed - beyond my wildest expectations (and I've dated and been married to some complete sluts, shared most and been a bull for other couples.)

We are both very open and honest and the size question came up very early on in the relationship. Never thought of myself as small, maybe a bit above average.

She told me quite matter of factly that I'm the smallest by a long way! Her exact words were "To be honest I didn't know they came in your size." OMG that turned me on.

Being a single mom, she decided the most efficient way to meet her sexual needs after her divorce and between me was to find fuck buddies that could fit in with her busy life.

She had 3 guys - one in their 20s, another. two in their mid 30s that she had on a fuck roster for just over 3 years. On average she would see at least 2 of them a week. Usually they'd come to her place on their lunch breaks or after work for a few hours. All were married and she was fine with that. She'd blow them (sucking cock is her favourite thing) and them ride them once they were hard again.

She said they all treated her like a ***** but without the $. None put any real effort into pleasing her, she'd blow them or ride them and get her kicks that way. She also said their cocks were so great they didn't need to put any effort into pleasing her like I do.

Some weeks it the rostering got complicated and she didn't want to disappoint. The week before I met her she did all 3 in 24 hours. Said it made her feel like a complete slut and she loved every second of it. One guy, Max was her favourite and she says his cock was the best she has ever and probably will ever have again and said "his cock was simply magnificent, I'd almost come just by looking at it. Felt like I was worshiping it when I was on my knees blowing him" The dick pic he originally sent her is attached.

We went to our local sex store not long after we met and bought the closest dildo we could find to him. OMG, she fucks that thing like there's no tomorrow.

She has always enjoyed a finger in her ass and says she always wanted her 'boys' to fuck her in the ass but they were all too big. We call the dildo Max and she unapologetically tells me it's the real Max she thinks of when she uses it with or without me and is glad that she can tell me that without hurting my feelings.

She loves my cock because she can suck it for ages and that it's just the right size for her ass but isn't sufficient to fuck her in the way she needs. Being as conservative as she is, said that she wouldn't want to cheat and is glad we have found a way to make up for my short comings.

She says this without intending to titilate, just being factual but it turns me on. it The real Max keeps in touch and says if we ever break up, he'd love to keep using her as his fuck toy (his words). With my encouragement she always replies and it's just a matter of time until he joins us. He's only keen to play with her solo and she insists that I need to be there to watch at least.

So I've become the little guy and happy about that.

MAx DicPic.jpeg Max the Dildo.jpeg riding him.png showing me a 2 handed BJ.jpeg sucking my little dic.jpeg
The both of you are so lucky to be able to both take pleasure from it,i would cum so hard if i saw my wife taking that big cock.

Users who are viewing this thread