• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband Forcing the Wife

• Thread starterthemanmw
  • Start date

themanmw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2010
Does anyone have any stories or stories to share of women who where ****** against their will into cuckold or a threesome by their husband?

hmm, maybe i should be more specific? Like the wife is tenative at first, but goes along with it to please the husband. Like the husband has to really talk her into it. Most times it seems that the wife wants to do it. But I really had to talk my wife into it, but once she had her first threesome, she loved it!

themanmw said:
hmm, maybe i should be more specific? Like the wife is tenative at first, but goes along with it to please the husband. Like the husband has to really talk her into it. Most times it seems that the wife wants to do it. But I really had to talk my wife into it, but once she had her first threesome, she loved it!

Oh, I see... You don't mean she is literally "******," just convinced. Well, that's a horse of a different color. Sorry for jumping on you,

Rick

Herr Fries dem b some pretty sick pics

Jealous that is exactly what I meant. I probably shouldn't have used the word force, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe it. Anyone have any stories or videos or links to something like that? Or maybe even have experience with it? My yahoo sn is the same as my log in if anyone wants to chat.

It can be a good idea for a husband, when discussing his wish for his wife to take many lovers (to max her love life), to sign a nuptual agreement in case the marriage breaks up.

If the wife is entitled to receive 80% of the assets, then she can feel confident that if her husband gets jealous feet, he won't go down the path of divorce because he will lose too much. So she can bring home creampies for her hubby to eat, and he will adjust his mind to accept that he "pushed his wife into taking a lover - he got what he wished for".

Many wives need such a guarantee, before they agree to take lovers. Otherwise, they wonder why hubby wants to push them into the arms of strangers.

Wife reluctantly gives in

I have a friend that I have mentioned on here before , this friend my wife really hated for a long time . He didn't work half the time and drank to much . Then he would come on to my wife and she really hated It . But I have told him that , I would love to see him fucking her real good . Because I have these sick fantasys of my wife , giving Into some guy she doesn't like or respect .then one night we were sitting around and after my wife and I had a couple of drinks . My friend came over to hang out and yes he had a good buzz going . I went to the bathroom and he made his move , grabbing my wife , kissing her and grabbing her tits . I came out of the bathroom and seen my friend all over my wife . She tried to push him away calling him a drunking asshole . Then I heard him saying In her ear , I don't like to brag But I have a good size cock , and I'm going to make you cum so hard , you stuck up bitch . Then after a couple of minutes I seen my wife starting to give In a little . Then I walked up behind her as she tried to pull away , one more time . Thats when I put her hand on my friends bulging crotch . That was It , he grabbed her and pulled her over his knees and started spanking her . Then we heard her moan and say please easy . Then he sat her on our couch and pulled out his big fat cock and said , here bitch start showing some respect and start sucking . She did but complained that his cock smelled like piss . Then my friend lived up to his word and fucked my wife really good . Calling her every nasty slut name you can think of . I will never forget that sound of his big hanging balls slapping my wifes ass as she moaned and said , I love the feel of your balls slapping against my ass . God your so disgusting , but your cock feels so good . Then the icing on the cake , there Is nothing more exciting to me then , hearing your wife saying please don't , I don't want to cum for you , you disgust me , please don't make me your slut please . Then my friend said you'll cum for me and show me some respect you stuck up bitch . My wife really hated this guy and thats what makes this so hot that she gave In to him . Something I wanted to see for like ten years .

I think a better word would be to "seduce" your wife into having sex with other men. Most women are afraid that if they do fuck with other men it will destroy their marriages. The trick for the husband is to convince his wife that he will still want to be married to her, even if other men are fucking her.

Many wives, when given the chance to fuck with other men while still staying married, will take it!

Son of John said:
I think a better word would be to "seduce" your wife into having sex with other men. Most women are afraid that if they do fuck with other men it will destroy their marriages. The trick for the husband is to convince his wife that he will still want to be married to her, even if other men are fucking her.

Many wives, when given the chance to fuck with other men while still staying married, will take it!

==========

nay

the trick is to convince em to commit adultery
THEN photograph it and sue for divorce .......and take up
with that hot assistant you've had your eye on :D

Maybe some feel ****** in the respect if she don't accomodate her husbands desires / fetishes / wishes / wants etc. he will leave her, and perhaps thus she feels she has no choice. I could understand how someone could feel ****** in that respect.

john i think you are right

I've long had fantasies about my wife being 'forcibly seduced'. In my mind I've seen an arrogant young black man, in whom at first she is completely uninterested, but she eventually falls to his relentless attempts to bed her, which include taking cheeky grabs whenever he can, both when I’m there and not. In the end she sucks his cock and then takes it hard in her pussy and ass until he dumps his load deep inside her and knocks her up. He calls her every insult under the sun as he does, mostly referring to her a his “dirty white slut”.

Lovely

MacNfries said:
You mean something like these .... ???? ;)

Great pics!
Most wives luv to be slut trained!

duke9555 said:
==========

nay

the trick is to convince em to commit adultery
THEN photograph it and sue for divorce .......and take up
with that hot assistant you've had your eye on :D

fuck your funny.......:eek:

I think the word you want is ‘bullied’ and believe this is more prevalent in wife swapping. I’ve read several stories on the theme and once wrote one myself.

A young, first timer man and wife invite an older couple they found on the internet, to spend the night at their home. After the provision of drinks and initial pleasantries, the visiting husband takes the wife upstairs leaving the other two down. However, when alone the guest wife admits that her heart isn’t in it, that she was bullied into agreeing by a campaign of anger and unpleasantness and that she doesn’t think she can go through with it.

The host husband is a gentleman, settles for a nominal hand job and agrees to play cards instead but from then on can hear the sounds from upstairs of his wife being royally humped by the bully, intermittently throughout the night.

50 / 50 is fair

Question my dear
Saraha said:
It can be a good idea for a husband, when discussing his wish for his wife to take many lovers (to max her love life), to sign a nuptual agreement in case the marriage breaks up.

If the wife is entitled to receive 80% of the assets, then she can feel confident that if her husband gets jealous feet, he won't go down the path of divorce because he will lose too much. So she can bring home creampies for her hubby to eat, and he will adjust his mind to accept that he "pushed his wife into taking a lover - he got what he wished for".

Many wives need such a guarantee, before they agree to take lovers. Otherwise, they wonder why hubby wants to push them into the arms of strangers.

These are good pictures for anyone fantasizing about his wife "going all out" for the BBC experience, because it gives a true glimpse of reality - black men will often bring their mates along to join in the fun and ensure the white wife has plenty of orgasms..... and a potential cuckold usually has no idea where it could "all lead to".

Thes pictures pre-warn him that what is wishing for will definitely cum true, plus extra he might not be able to handle.

If he is still determined to give his wife the gift of BBC, at least he has been warned.

UK, can you link me to some of those stories?

Forcing is a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread