• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband having an orgasm in front of wife and other bulls while being assfucked?

• Thread starterMywifehisslut
  • Start date
Wantcucked said:
If a hung bbc told me he would use my wife like a ***** if I sucked his cock and took it up the ass, I’d agree in a heartbeat
What more could you ask for,maybe more than one bull?

Reactions: natasnaikul, jhlmdl and Wantcucked
It is more fun if a couple suck cocks together.

Reactions: CTdom, natasnaikul, jhlmdl and 3 others
Any time you can get cock while watching her take cock is a good day

Reactions: BILLD and HrdRob
big10incher said:
Like many here, I don't have to steal. But I do use an 8 incher on my tight virgin like ass. The only difference is it is shaped like our 8 year old golden retriever's doggie cock. It never fails to make me cum. Of course the pleasure is best when it is combined with the real thing. Wife loves it too. Watching or using.
Wife ever thought about watching you with the retriever?

Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

It is hubby's biggest fantasy, to be used in front of naked wife sucking other bulls in the ass by BBC really deep and rough. Other bulls that wife sucking dicks make fun of her and me. They even start laughing when suddenly i cum because of being assfucked. They laugh that i should try to be male ********** for that night and one of them brings wifes clothes. Make dress in it and make go outside the hotel room in it because they want to you use futher my wife.

What do you think about such plan of next wife's gangbang? Would you add something?
I'd volunteer to fuck him AFTER I fucked her ass

HrdRob said:
That is a bit sick but I have to admit getting very turned on when my alsation mounted me,he just needed guidance to achieve his goal.

natasnaikul said:
A good wife knows what her husband needs

pegged435.gif
So fucking hot

I love eating my wifes ass after a bull has used it.. love to chat about it if other cucks are online. dm

JuicyforBBC said:
He doesn’t have to steal them, there is something about seeing your “straight” husband in pure ecstasy taking all 8” up his ass! This actually became the only sex he was allowed to have! As far as watching him get pounded by a bbc, I have never been there to witness it but I know for a fact he has been fucked numerous times by a few of my friends!!!
Now he is ready for BBC

HrdRob said:
Watching? She joins in with both feet and hands! She'll get under me if we're in the doggie position. Then she sucks me while the dog plows my ass. When he gets knotted, and I start screaming, she'll move up and lick around the knot. Then, after he creams my ass she takes it out and sucks him deep. I squat over her so that the dog cum oozes out of my ass and onto her face.

big10incher said:
Watching? She joins in with both feet and hands! She'll get under me if we're in the doggie position. Then she sucks me while the dog plows my ass. When he gets knotted, and I start screaming, she'll move up and lick around the knot. Then, after he creams my ass she takes it out and sucks him deep. I squat over her so that the dog cum oozes out of my ass and onto her face.
Shouldn't you just moan when he is knotted,thought that was the best part.

Is it just me or this getting to be a bit much?

Reactions: SKL
Laceyfemme said:
Is it just me or this getting to be a bit much?
I agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread