• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband wants me shared

• Thread starterann49curiousmwf
  • Start date

ann49curiousmwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2007
We have both had the fantasy to see me taken by a black man for a few months.This has all happened since we found this site.Let us know if you find me a woman black men would want

Attachments

• MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,920
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,723
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,167
  • MVC-019S.JPG
    MVC-019S.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 2,951
  • nice ass.jpg
    nice ass.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,531
The simple answer is 'Hell yes!"

You Should Have Plenty Of Takers :yumyum:

black men ,asian ,mexican ,eskimos ..pretty much all men i think...

Good god! I sure as hell would.

What man in his right mind wouldn't want you. I would beat down your front door to get to you. Where are you from

Love what I see if you ever visit Las Vegas message me lets chat.

Damn nice for 49 years young! Can I watch too?

very good pics,... love to fuck u

how could you ask such a question i would spend hours eating you

Your hot and you should enjoy it when it cums!

oh ok sounds great
where you guys located new york male here
your locations iwould love to help you guys out..

any man would want black or white , she's 1 hot babe keep up the good work and keep us posted

Please take more pics and post,you are very easy on the eyes.

Go for it

The lady has the sort of body that says "I can take it." A real womanly woman. Can you just see her with her feet in the air and some bull just beginning to move his uncut BBC into her, with her eyes wide open and just savoring it? I'd buy the DVD for sure.

you got a voluptuous body my dear. how is your progress ?

she is bbc material

Very.....

Very tasty..... I'd love to see you in stockings and heels..... as far as fucking you, absolutely!!! I'd be tempted to keep you and turn you out....

The way you lean back and give us that look. You are a very sexy hot wife. You know it would be really really good working and grinding you slowly while your husband watches... all attention on you the suburban wife/mom by day... the fun naughty sexy wife by night... hot black stud and your husband making YOU feel good. Make it more than a fantasy...

Your are a woman, white and married, I'm sure any black man would take you. Great post.

Users who are viewing this thread