• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I’m So Close To Taking Another Man While He Watches

• Thread starterFunlvwhtcpl
  • Start date

Funlvwhtcpl

Looking for big cock bulls to use my pussy
Beloved Member
May 28, 2018
South East
FFDA3116-103E-49DE-9C03-05191C3B6C0C.jpeg Me and my husband have been talking about me having a large man inside me almost every day. We’ve come close to going out and meeting some very sexy hung guys and I have to admit each day is one day closer. I lost my virginity to a very large cock and every guy I’ve slept with besides my husband has been at least 8” and I’ve been only taking my thick 9” dildo inside my pussy for months now.... I chat on some sites and share pictures, but I’m feeling closer and closer to taking a big strange cock by minute... every time I fill myself up with my dildo I can’t help but think of the 10” stud that took my pussy the first time I had sex. I was nervous but I wanted it so bad. It hurt for a bit until he was able to stretch me enough to start thrusting and after about 30 minutes of popping my cherry I was completely his. He hit me so deep and I’ve been a closet size queen ever since.... my husband loves watching me give oral and even helping for that matter. I can feel it coming soon, I am nervous like the first time but he wants me to be a slut and I want to be one. I’m glad he wants me to fuck as many random hung guys as I want!! I’m ready to be a submissive ***** to hung bulls. Just had to share this and get it off my chest lol

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and Susan's Slave
If you are ready then go out and get it done. Find a bull that is right for you,meet him,chat with him,and if you feel right about him then spread your legs for the man and let him fuck you like the ***** that you knew that you are. Have hubby there so once this man drops a load of cum in your pussy you can sit on hubby's face and let the man's cum drop into hubby's mouth. Then, you can kiss hubby's so both of you can share.

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl
I’ve been looking and talking to quite a few hot hung guys.... I am a *****. I truly love a big dick from the first time I had sex and it’s all I can think about. I love being stretched and getting touched where he can’t

Reactions: Mikeylvsit
Well,***** lets stop with the talking and get with the doing. Invite all the guys over and have a gang bang. I am sure that you would love having all your holes stuffed being that you are a *****. Just imaging how excited your husband will be seeing all of that cum leaking out of your holes.

Hi Ms. Funlvwhtcpl,

Re.:
Funlvwhtcpl said:
Me and my husband have been talking about me having a large man inside me almost every day. We’ve come close to going out and meeting some very sexy hung guys and I have to admit each day is one day closer. I lost my virginity to a very large cock and every guy I’ve slept with besides my husband has been at least 8” and I’ve been only taking my thick 9” dildo inside my pussy for months now.... etc.
Since you are no longer fucking your (apparently small-penis) husband because he doesn't satisfy you, I suggest increasing his motivation to assist you with finding suitably well-hung lovers by putting him in a male chastity device (i.e., a cock cage) and becoming his sole key holder. See, for instance:

Male chastity devices:
Mature Metal
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
Chastity Belts and Chastity Tubes by Lori
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

(There seems to be some agreement among cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them in chastity devices that metal devices are superior to plastic — although some have found "holytrainers" (which are not metal) to be secure and comfortable for long-term wear.)

You might also consider ordering a "Key Holder's Manual" (hard copy.... you can google it), or see: Becoming a Chastity Keyholder - A Guide

As an experienced cuckoldress put it, elsewhere on the web: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Once you have your husband locked in his cock cage, you could reward him for performing his job successfully; i.e., assisting you with finding a suitably well-hung lover (and after you're sexually satisfied) by unlocking him and allowing him to beat his weenie, or engage in some other sexual act to be specified by you.

It sounds like your husband, a.k.a. your cuckold-in-waiting, is about to become your full-fledged cuckold. I encourage you to go for it.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Funlvwhtcpl,

Re.:

Since you are no longer fucking your (apparently small-penis) husband because he doesn't satisfy you, I suggest increasing his motivation to assist you with finding suitably well-hung lovers by putting him in a male chastity device (i.e., a cock cage) and becoming his sole key holder. See, for instance:

Male chastity devices:
Mature Metal

(There seems to be some agreement among cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them in chastity devices that metal devices are superior to plastic — although some have found "holytrainers" (which are not metal) to be secure and comfortable for long-term wear.)

You might also consider ordering a "Key Holder's Manual" (hard copy.... you can google it), or see: Becoming a Chastity Keyholder - A Guide

As an experienced cuckoldress put it, elsewhere on the web: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Once you have your husband locked in his cock cage, you could reward him for performing his job successfully; i.e., assisting you with finding a suitably well-hung lover (and after you're sexually satisfied) by unlocking him and allowing him to beat his weenie, or engage in some other sexual act to be specified by you.

It sounds like your husband, a.k.a. your cuckold-in-waiting, is about to become your full-fledged cuckold. I encourage you to go for it.

—Custer
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Funlvwhtcpl,

Re.:

Male chastity devices:
Mature Metal

—Custer

Neither one of us finds anything sexy about restraint in that aspect. He fucks my mouth and ass... He doesn’t need motivation either he’s ALWAYS finding me something new

Funlvwhtcpl said:
Neither one of us finds anything sexy about restraint in that aspect. He fucks my mouth and ass... He doesn’t need motivation either he’s ALWAYS finding me something new
Excellent....

After posting here we decided to meet a guy we met online at a bar... he had good pictures but when I met him he was WAY HOTTER in person. We talked for a little bit and I was attracted for sure. We had a booth near the back, I took him out of his shorts and gave him a hand job under the table while my husband watched me... I was shocked when I saw his cock in person, it definitely looked big in his pictures but it was at least 9” long and I could barely fit my hand around him

Reactions: Custer Laststand and IndyHubby
And then..................???

I got him off right in the bar... lol I licked his cum from my fingers and tasted him all the way home.

Funlvwhtcpl said:
I got him off right in the bar... lol I licked his cum from my fingers and tasted him all the way home.
Good work, Ms. Funlvwhtcpl. What you've described sounds like a close encounter of the first kind, in a sexual sense (i.e., unrelated to UFO's). Have you subsequently moved on to a close encounter of the second kind, then of the third kind....?

Not yet but we’ve been pursuing it much more actively.. definitely going to happen soon. I’m ready to experience more and I’m going to enjoy this with my husband.

Good for you that you are pursuing an encounter more actively. Which means what exactly? There is a difference between actively pursing and getting it done. I see individual active pursuing fitness in the gym all the time as compared to the ones that are actively getting the job done. Give the job on finding a man to your husband. I am sure that he will get the job done.

Funlvwhtcpl said:
Not yet but we’ve been pursuing it much more actively.. definitely going to happen soon. I’m ready to experience more and I’m going to enjoy this with my husband.
Good. And, it was good to hear you found an excellent candidate who meets your standards in terms of cock size and other personal characteristics.

If "it's going to happen soon" means over the 4th of July weekend (an extended holiday weekend that's still in progress, this being Saturday July 6th) (that is, if you're writing from the U.S.), please give us an update when you've successfully carried out your close encounters of the second and third kinds.

If you aren't writing from the U.S. .... well.... please give us an update when you've successfully seduced your candidate (or an alternative), taken him to bed and fucked him, whether or not in the presence of your husband — who, by then, will have successfully become your cuckold (a role he obviously wants to assume).

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl

Users who are viewing this thread