• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I’m the world biggest cuck and didn’t know it!! - SEEKING ADVICE/OWNERSHIP

JBinLa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2024
My 31 wife and I are getting separated. Married for 8 years. Got caught cheating with her co worker and got pregnant. I still stayed, but she went back to fuck him while she was pregnant and even after. All the while I’m supporting the kiddo, helping g her get fake tits, paying for her lifestyle etc. Has acted like a total prude with me for almost two years but I find her sending this out.

I guess at the end of the day - I want to take charge of this an own it. I want a long term dominant bull that can train and mold me into being a beta cuckold. We are almost separated as of now. Still raising the kiddo and will as he is my own as the dad (bull) wants nothing to do. Which is fine by me. Looking forward to your feedback!

IMG_7139.jpeg

I'm not totally sure what advice you're seeking. It sounds like you desire to be a cuck, and ironically you already are. Mission accomplished. Stop the separation with your wife. Explain to her that you are willing to do anything to keep her happy and that she should stay with you - make it clear that if it makes her happy to continue to date other men that is perfectly fine and that you will be supportive. Once she agrees to that you could suggest that she has her boyfriend over so that you can put him at ease. Use the opportunity to submit to him - explain that you are perfectly happy raising his child as your own and that you want to accommodate his relationship with your wife in any way that you can. That includes babysitting while she goes on dates, or stays over with him, making sure you keep the house clean, etc. Suggest that if there is a time that they want to use her house (no longer yours) that you will stay out of sight and sleep in a guest bedroom.

My wife had a multi-year affair with a co-worker that I later found out about. She swore she'd stop and never do it again. A few years later I found out they'd continued. Rinse and repeat. Eventually she flat out told me she is not going to stop her relationship with him. Now she half-heartedly denies it but it is clear that it has continued. Bottom line, once she cheats she will continue.

Reactions: cravingheruse