• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am a cuckold and I would like to meet couples and womans

• Thread starterlivemc
  • Start date

livemc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2013
Turkey
I am a cuckold and I am looking for a long-term friendship. Any couples or womans who want to have the best cuckold ever can contact me. My email is : liveemc@gmail.com IMG_7492.jpg

How can you be a cuckold if you don't have a woman. .don't be ridiculous

livemc ... I think you have the wrong idea as to what a cuckold is. A cuckold is a married man, or a man involved in a monogomous relationship with his woman, where SHE cheats on him, having sex with other men while he remains monogomous to her. The man may or may not be aware of her cheating. In fact, the great majority of men are never aware that their women are cheating on them.

Women are not out LOOKING for men that they can cuckold. Women prefer to have relationships with men who can provide for their specific needs, whether it is sexual, financial security, or whatever. When the man she is with ceases or is unable to provide for her desires, then she finds OTHER men that can provide for her needs. This creates the cuckold environment.

If your desire is to have a serious relationship with a woman who will have sex with other men, you first need to establish a serious relationship with a woman. It appears your desire is to be a submissive male in a relationship ... women aren't looking for submissive men. They normally desire confident, aggressive Alpha type men. Think of a male-female relationship like building a house. First, you build a solid foundation (common interests, courtship, romance), then you start building the house (marriage, children, careers, gathering/accumulating assets, etc). Then, and only then, might you invite or encourage your wife to form other sexual relationships with other men.

If I've confused you, please feel free to ask questions or comment! Mac :)

livemc said:
I am a cuckold and I am looking for a long-term friendship. Any couples or womans who want to have the best cuckold ever can contact me. My email is : liveemc@gmail.comIMG_7492.jpg

its women not womans

aunty said:
its women not womans

aunty ... notice under his livemc name (where his avatar would go) it says he's from Turkey. Now, I just bet his primary language is Turkish, and possibly he speaks Kurdish as well, and he even probably writes with latin characters when he's not writing/speaking in English. So, how many languages can you speak & write in? =p

MacNfries said:
aunty ... notice under his livemc name (where his avatar would go) it says he's from Turkey. Now, I just bet his primary language is Turkish, and possibly he speaks Kurdish as well, and he even probably writes with latin characters when he's not writing/speaking in English. So, how many languages can you speak & write in? =p

Not all Turkish people speak Kurdish. Kurdish people speak Kurdish. Some Kurdish people live in Turkey but most probably don't accept Turkey and Turkish language therefore don't be political. First world Countries support them because they love Kurdish people like you. If kurdish people accept cuckold realitionship, their people kill him. They are very strict people. Kurdish and Turkish differrent for all angles. If you don't like Turkish people, you don't write about us. You are moderator and you humiliate us. This is not fair.

Huhhhhhh? :confused: What a strange response ... osmankartopu, where in my post did I imply:

#1 that all Turkish people speak Kurdish?
#2 what part of my post is the least bit "political"?
#3 where did I state I did not like Turkish people?

aunty was correcting livemc's english grammar, and I was pointing out to him that English was probably not his primary language, seeing as he says he is from Turkey. So, his primary language IS Turkish, and you don't know livemc, but he could possibly speak Kurdish as well.

It wasn't my intention to humiliate you or any Kurd, however, this is ... : :kissass: Now, I suggest you make a doctor's appointment as soon as possible to schedule an operation to get that pine burr removed from your asshole. =p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_language

Read here Macnfries. If you want to comment something, You must be read about it. you can go primary school for learn basic rule.
"So, his primary language IS Turkish, and you don't know livemc, but he could possibly speak Kurdish as well. "

Turkish people can't speak Turkish because Kurdish language come from Iranian language family. This mean Kurdish is close ıranian. Turkish come altay region. How can be possibly speak Kurdish as well? They are not related. English is easier than Kurdish for Turkish people. Believe me or not believe me. This is not my problem. Everybody saw you are prejudiced person. This is very bad for Forum. Most of people try break prejudices for cuckold lifestyle but forums moderator has a prejudice.
Lastly; ı did your suggestion. ı went to doctor and checked my asshole. He said me, Nothing in there. ı said somebody saw pine burr in my asshole. He wrote me prescription. Prescription say don't argue primary schools children therefore I can't argue you Kid.

OK ... well, I guess that settles THAT, huh? Let's move on then. Maybe you'd like to talk about the Turkish bath houses, or are those actually Kurdish bath houses? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread