• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am a hotwife...where is the best place here to post?

JennaJay

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2021
Michigan
onlyfans.com
Hey everyone...I am new here and LOVE this forum...I want to share my fun hotwife life but it looks like most of the threads are geared for the guys to post...I was just curious to see where a good place here would be for me (as a hotwife) to post...I just want to make sure I post in the most appropriate forum here...any suggestions for us hotwives?

• Love
Reactions: Nickmarks, muffdiver, bonemeal and 1 other person
I've heard that the best place to post is directly into my inbox. :p

lol...thanks for your help...I was just not sure if some of the forums were for "guys only" to post.

JennaJay said:
Hey everyone...I am new here and LOVE this forum...I want to share my fun hotwife life but it looks like most of the threads are geared for the guys to post...I was just curious to see where a good place here would be for me (as a hotwife) to post...I just want to make sure I post in the most appropriate forum here...any suggestions for us hotwives?
Try using kik...want to know more about you