• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am an avid exhibitionist...I love the looks hot young guys give me when they see me

• Thread startermilfmaid
  • Start date

milfmaid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2014
gta
I am an avid exhibitionist. I love to let hot young guys look at my body, and see them get a bulge in their pants while I wear revealing clothing.It is a real turn on, and has led to a number of very erotic encounters. On any given hot summer day, I will be top less in the car as a passenger (hubby is always with me), and let truckers look down at me.If they show an interest, I will usually flash my pussy to them as well, which makes me even more wet.We ususally end up at a park with trails through the forest, where I will wear a short top that is either see-through sheer, or a spagetti strap top that is always slipping down to let my nipples pop out.
Last summer, we went to one of our usual spots, and hubby started taking pics of me, as I slipped my top completely off, revealing my tanned 36 D's, which on my 5ft2, 105lb body, I have been told are my sexiest body part.
A guy stopped to watch us, as I walked along the trails, while hubby asked me to pose in various provocative positions.I guess the guy watching could not contain himself, as he pulled out his erect cock and started stroking it while watching the show we were putting on.Knowing that bare breasts are legal in our area (but not bare cocks), we offered to move to a secluded area, where he could get closer and masterbate while watching me.
We found a nice spot, and hubby began fondling my breasts, and pulled my short shorts to the side, ******** my sopping wet pussy.This really turned the guy on, as he began to stroke his cock faster.Seeing this really got me horny, and I began to play with my clit.It really makes me feel good to know guys can cum just watching me.I was a bit surprised when my hubby offered to let the guy feel my tits, to which the guy immediately yes.With one hand stroking his cock and the other squeezing my tits, I was pushed over the edge, and shuddered with a wonderful orgasm.It was only seconds later that the guy shot his load, barely missing hitting my pussy with his cum. It was one of the most satisfying days of the summer, and I can't wait until it warms up again!

show us some of your pics, you will definitely get a following

Here is a pic wearing one of my favorite tops...I walked for over 2 miles this way, and occasionally one of the straps would fall down completely ;) It was a blast!View attachment 245822

Hi Ms. Milfmaid,

Welcome to the forum!

milfmaid said:
I am an avid exhibitionist. I love to let hot young guys look at my body, and see them get a bulge in their pants while I wear revealing clothing.

Great! It's always good to see a sexy young woman who fully understands and appreciates the concept, "If you've got it, flaunt it."

milfmaid said:
It is a real turn on, and has led to a number of very erotic encounters.

That's even better. It's impossible to overestimate the importance of following through and fucking the young men who are rendered helpless by your exhibitionist displays... preferably, fucking their brains out.

milfmaid said:
On any given hot summer day, I will be topless in the car as a passenger (hubby is always with me), and let truckers look down at me.

Maybe you should consider always driving, and instructing your husband to ride in the passenger seat (unless you tell him to drive). That way, you would be in control of the vehicle and would have complete freedom to accelerate, decelerate, change lanes, etc., in order to position yourself with respect to men you want to flash your tits at...

milfmaid said:
If they show an interest, I will usually flash my pussy at them as well, which makes me even more wet.

What?! You mean, there are some men who DON'T show an interest??!! Anyway... at the risk of seeming naive, how do you flash your pussy at a man in another car when you're sitting on it? It would seem that must require some athletic ability...

milfmaid said:
We usually end up in a park with trails through the forest, where I wear a short top that is either see-through sheer, or has a spaghetti-strap top that is always slipping down so my nipples pop out.

You've obviously very skilled at rendering unsuspecting men helpless, so you can move in for the kill...

milfmaid said:
Last summer, we went to one of our usual spots, and hubby started taking pics of me as I slipped my top completely off, revealing my tanned 36 D's, which on my 5ft2, 105 lb body, I have been told are my sexiest body part.

Hm... 36 D's, you say... very impressive. But, your sexiest body PART?? Please, give me a break. To be sexy a woman needs to be sexy all over, and clearly you are...

milfmaid said:
A guy stopped to watch us, as I walked along the trails while hubby asked me to pose in various provocative positions.

Nice, you had one on the line...

milfmaid said:
I guess the guy watching could not contain himself, as he pulled out his erect cock and started stroking it while watching the show we were putting on. Knowing that bare breasts are legal in our area (but not bare cocks), we offered to move to a secluded area, where he could get closer and masturbate while watching me.

It's important, of course, to be familiar with local legalities (tits yes, cocks no)... so, you began reeling him in...

milfmaid said:
We found a nice spot where hubby began fondling my breasts, then he pulled my short-shorts aside, ******** my sopping wet pussy. This really turned the guy on, so he began to stroke his cock faster. Seeing this really got me horny, and I began to play with my clit.

Sounds like a positive feedback loop...

milfmaid said:
It really makes me feel good to know guys can cum just watching me. I was a bit surprised when my hubby offered to let the guy feel my tits, to which the guy immediately yes. With one hand stroking his cock and the other squeezing my tits, I was pushed over the edge, and shuddered with a wonderful orgasm.

Which led to an explosion...

milfmaid said:
It was only seconds later that the guy shot his load, barely missing my pussy with his cum.

Then another...

milfmaid said:
It was one of the most satisfying days of the summer. I can't wait until it warms up again!

Really. I hope you'll continue to titillate us, Ms. Milfmaid, with your hot and erotic experiences. And, thank you for posting your photo showing you displaying your gorgeous voluptuous tits while walking in public (I assume...). There's much to be said for rendering unsuspecting young men helpless by unexpectedly showing them your assets, with a seductive smile.

When you've rendered your victims helpless, do you sometimes fuck them in front of your husband? Or, do you usually require them to masturbate helplessly in front of you, then you move on...?

—Custer

Actually, my first experience fucking another guy had nothing to do with flashing...it was a sensual tantric massage that came with an unexpected, but very welcome outcome. I wrote about it in my story "How I became a Slutwife" - hope you enjoy. BTW, the pic was taken along the riverbank trail in a somewhat secluded park, that I often visit. There are other parks I go to that run along the lake, where there are places with dirt trails...and in particular where the subject of the story occurred - much easier to find a secluded spot (although a lot of guys visit the park...a lot of rubbers on the ground show evidence of the sexual activities).

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
very nice!

milfmaid said:
Actually, my first experience fucking another guy had nothing to do with flashing...it was a sensual tantric massage that came with an unexpected, but very welcome outcome. I wrote about it in my story "How I became a Slutwife" - hope you enjoy.

Yes, I noticed your "How I became" post after responding to this one. What a steamy story...

milfmaid said:
BTW, the pic was taken along the riverbank trail in a somewhat secluded park, that I often visit. There are other parks I go to that run along the lake, where there are places with dirt trails...and in particular where the subject of the story occurred - much easier to find a secluded spot (although a lot of guys visit the park...a lot of rubbers on the ground show evidence of the sexual activities).

Thanks for the clarification. Regarding it being legal for women to go topless in public in some cities: in her book, "Stacked: a 32DDD Reports from the Front," Susan Seligson (the author) mentions that's legal in New York City.

So, she became determined to find a photographer who had become known for photographing many women completely topless, but otherwise normally dressed, on New York City streets. One of her chapters is about her experience getting up the nerve to tell him she wanted to be photographed in that way herself, then setting out with him to find a suitable location. This was followed by two or three abortive misadventures before they found a "good place." She then whipped off her top, posed for her "topless in public" photo, then put it back on and they departed. Apparently everyone in the vicinity considered the incident more-or-less normal.

See, for instance:

http://www.amazon.com/Stacked-A-32DDD-Reports-Front/dp/B001G8W9XG

i am a 22 yr old guy who is into cuckolding and into mature couples

Actually had the opportunity to do some nude modelling while at college, but everything was indoors. I have seen lots of pics of beautiful women in various situations in cities, but don't think that would have the same thrill as you mention, alot of people just seem to treat this as "normal". For me, it is about the sexual excitement, and getting guys to watch me. I enjoy the idea of more secluded spots where guys will be comfortable getting closer and watching... ;)

Thank you (pic) , where are places you would not reveal yourself?
And, ever thought of being a fig.model at a local college art class?

I really don't feel comfortable ******** myself anywhere there are kids around. Other than that, pretty much anywhere else is fine. Of course, for me, the purpose of getting naked is to "titilate" guys, so the more guys, the better ;) I'm not sure that figure modelling is really the environment I would enjoy (unless I could do it with a nice naked guy, while we are embracing each other in a sexually provocative way). Now that I think of that, it would be a lot of fun, especially to try to get the guy aroused while we are posing against each other....know of any adult sensual figure modelling classes? lol

motorcitypaul said:
Thank you (pic) , where are places you would not reveal yourself?
And, ever thought of being a fig.model at a local college art class?

From the partial photo, you look like a pretty lady. And obviously a hot wife.
I wish we ran across each others paths.

TY so much...I love to receive feedback and complements, as they are what really drive me to do more daring and exciting things. I always wonder what they guys are thinking when they see me wearing something that is so revealing. I see their looks, but would love to hear what they have on their mind....do they think I am a slut, or just a girl having fun? I would love to have a guy come up to me and ask if I would take my top off so he could jerk off while watching me, or ask to take a pic with me. Or, even ask if we are swingers and would like to go somewhere and have some naked fun. Guys seem so shy when it comes to things like this (or could it be because hubby is walking beside me?) I hope a hot guy with confidence would be brave enough to approach me when I really have nothing much to hide ;)

Wow, you look like a Black Cock magnet!

I hope I am a BIG COCK magnet ;)

happy hubby said:
Wow, you look like a Black Cock magnet!

Users who are viewing this thread