• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i am verry proud of my slutty hot turkish wife

• Thread starterturkishcuckold_cift
  • Start date

turkishcuckold_cift

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2011
my hot turkish wife's hot ass what do you think? she loves cum to eat :cool::D

Attachments

• IMGP0056.jpg
    IMGP0056.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMGP0058.jpg
    IMGP0058.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Foto0033.jpg
    Foto0033.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 476
  • IMGP0055.jpg
    IMGP0055.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: dragondier
that is a nice ass, I would love to spread her ass cheeks and fuck her from behind fill her pussy with cum.

R U planning to let her go and play love games with other men - and bring you back numerous creampies as your reward?

Could you stretch your generous heart to allow men to borrow her for 10 days at a time.....or let her be passed down the street from house to house, then back again once they have milked her kindness completely......and filled her slots.

I've enjoyed women of many nationalities (here online ;) ) but not a Turkish girl as far as I know. Fantastic ass she has, and regarding her 'tastes' I would be pleased to feed her.

Show us more and tell us what you'd like us to do with her :)

turkishcuckold_cift said:
my hot turkish wife's hot ass what do you think? she loves cum to eat :cool::D

Does the thought of sharing your gorgeous slutty wife with well-hung western tourists turn you on?

You should do as Saraha said, and borrow her to some black guys for a couple of weeks. That would be good for her.

ya sen türksen tam lokumsun valla kalçaların süper keşke o kalçaları yiyebilseydim :)

Users who are viewing this thread