• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I asked this question - Why cucks eat.

• Thread starterHardDarKnight
  • Start date

HardDarKnight

Black Lover/Bull for MWF
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2022
Bolingbroke Georgia
Any in Georgia can answer?

I read an article trying to explain why white women go black....size queens or disrespecting parents...Well not all black guys have 9,10. or 11 inches just like not all white guys are 3,4, or 5 inches. Size is not a race thing.
I am a black man almost 8 inches and I love white women for their hot creamy white bodies, beauty, pinkest pretty pussies, sexual appetite, and their passion and hunger match my own....and they are good French kisser. I love kissing white women...I don't kiss any other. I am the most addicted black man to white women. The only other women that can get me off even close to them are Asian women.

But what I need to know from a cuck is why some go beyond just the turn on from sharing their wife with a black guy to eating his cum out of her. There are some that dress up to let their wife's black lover make them sissies. It took me a while to accept that there are white men that get off on seeing a black man have their wife making her his slut and they weren't doing it to punish her or make her a cheap ***** to show his power in the marriage to make her do what he says.

Regardless I get hard for white pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread