• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I banged the shit out of this wife this weekend...

• Thread startervegasbullservice
  • Start date

vegasbullservice

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2014
Hope yall enjoy her as much as I did lol.
She took my black dick 4 times that night, and husband sucked me clean the next morning.

Attachments

• DSCN3242.jpg
    DSCN3242.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 748
  • DSCN1620.jpg
    DSCN1620.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 873
  • DSCN2927.jpg
    DSCN2927.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 688
  • DSCN3219.jpg
    DSCN3219.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 685
Great woman.

nice. Will look you up the next time we go to Vegas.

Very sexy woman . I'll bet you had one hell of a good time with her . Honestly , the shot of her in that black dress is stunning ! But then again , whats under it is breathtaking !!! Thanks so much for sharing her with us .

Fantastic!!!

You are one very lucky dude. Congratulations Sir. Also congratulations to this Beautiful Hot Wife for taking your rod four time. Vegas Bull was that bareback ? Did she take your loads? Hope so. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this lovey wife with us. Also lady if you read this. Let me Thank You as well. You are a very sexy lady. okdeacon

Wish I had know about you before our last trip out to LV......maybe have to look you up next time.

She's very pretty and sexy! What a lucky girl!!

Maybe I should go blond!

Users who are viewing this thread