• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I came home and found them in bed

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last night I came home from work and found my wife Kris and her steady lover Gregg in our bedroom having passionate sex. Lately they have been spending a lot of time at his house and she will often spend the night there. I have found that their lovemaking can be more pleasurable for Kris (and Gregg as well) when they are alone without me watching or listening from another room.

It is exciting and frustrating at the same time to try to imagine what Gregg is doing to my beautiful wife at any given moment. I will fantasize and masturbate knowing that Kris is having powerful orgasms from Gregg's thrusting cock, while also enjoying herself by making him come in her pussy or mouth.

Back to last night, I was turned on by the opportunity to secretly watch them fucking. I looked into the room and saw my wife riding Gregg's cock with her back to the doorway. She was moaning loudly and really seemed to be having the time of her life bouncing up and down on his big dick.

When Kris cried out that she was going to come, Gregg groaned and it was obvious he was ejaculating up into my wife's pussy. It was a special treat to see them sharing an intense orgasm.

I went down to the basement to watch TV and I later found out that they had left to go back to Gregg's house. I ended up jacking off twice before falling asleep, just thinking about the amazing scene I had witnessed...

That's so hot, BUT, my problem is when they'er alone and overnights.

Changes the whole dynamic?

You should give us a taste of who we are reading about. Would love to see some pics of her... she sounds very sexy!

Have u posted how u guys got started and how it progressed to when u first posted? I'm referring to the initial conversation where u told her u wanted her to sleep with
other menWould love to read about it. ;)

Also, I know u said u were not into being humiliated by either of them, but u did say some teasing turns you on (as it does me). On nights when u to have time, does she tease you about skills and size? Do u ever pleasure yourself in front of her (when it's just you two).

Last edited:
I forgot to ask, have u and Kris ever talked about stepping up their relationship, and ur cuckold angst, by having her spend 1-2 weeks straight at Gregg's place?

I couldn't even begin to count how many times I came home and my wife was being passionate with her current lover. Her first was the black co-worker of mine (he thought she was my married sister), that would leave work early and when I got home he would be pounding away on her. Over the years there were many different men that had her in our bed. She also had 2 different men that lived with us as her second husbands that shared the bills and her and many times when I came thru the door I could hear her being hammered in our bed. Sometimes I joined in and other times I had things to do and left them alone. I can honestly say that I always enjoyed it when I came home and she was being "taken care of". GTR

gatorrdw said:
I couldn't even begin to count how many times I came home and my wife was being passionate with her current lover. Her first was the black co-worker of mine (he thought she was my married sister), that would leave work early and when I got home he would be pounding away on her. Over the years there were many different men that had her in our bed. She also had 2 different men that lived with us as her second husbands that shared the bills and her and many times when I came thru the door I could hear her being hammered in our bed. ....

Your wife is an inspiration to married women everywhere...

Custer; It took a few years for me to realize just how lucky I was to find a woman like her. It seems as tho you and I are the only ones that appreciate her. GTR

wingman said:
I forgot to ask, have u and Kris ever talked about stepping up their relationship, and ur cuckold angst, by having her spend 1-2 weeks straight at Gregg's place?

Hi Wingman

I have taken a couple of business trips since Gregg has been my wife's lover, and on those occasions he would stay with her at our house. It is true that this raises my anxiety level greatly. Not knowing what he is doing to my pretty wife at any given moment is not easy to handle.

If you go back and read my post "He's going to keep my wife company" from 2013 you can get more details on all of the emotions I experienced over the course of several days. As I prepared to leave for my trip, I watched as Kris took Gregg's big cock in and out of her mouth, getting it hard so he could fuck her with it. She even teased me by saying "Is this what you wanted to see?". Unfortunately I had to leave to catch my train, and the sight of my wife kneeling in front of her stud, sucking his balls, was all I could think about as I drove away from the house.

Each night I would lay in bed in my hotel room, thinking about what was going on in my bedroom. I spent a lot of time stroking my dick but I was somehow able to keep myself from coming. I wanted to stay "on the edge", and in a way, the thought of another man fucking my wife and squirting his semen up her pussy over and over, was less stressful when my dick was hard.

As many cuckolds will acknowledge, after they jerk off they get depressed thinking about how their wives are enjoying sex with another guy. So as you say, leaving your wife alone with her lover for a number of days will increase the "angst".

But lately I have learned that it is also very arousing to give Kris and Gregg more "alone time". She can relax and really have more fun with Gregg when I am not hanging around. So I don't mind when she spends the night at his place, and I actually enjoy masturbating and making myself cum really hard thinking about Kris enjoying sex so much.

So, back to your question, thinking about my wife spending weeks at a time alone with Gregg is exciting but I am not sure I am ready for that just yet.

When my wife had her boyfriend over I was always invited to join in on the fun but when she spent the night at his house I had to wait for her to get home and quite often she was too sore for sex. Good thing was she wasn't too sore for oral sex :yumyum:

andrew1 said:
Hi Wingman ..........So, back to your question, thinking about my wife spending weeks at a time alone with Gregg is exciting but I am not sure I am ready for that just yet.

Try a shorter duration (you've already done that), or perhaps some denial play (you please yourself in front of her while she teases you with stories of what she does with Greg).

I understand what you are experiencing. This may not be true for you but for me the negative sides of this were blown out of portion due to me feeling left out of it. I was not afraid of loosing my wife as I know our relationship is secure but I worried about this trending to a point that I maybe excluded altogether. This is where my anguish came from with them having so much alone time. I realize they needed that too. So I opened up to both them about what I was most fearful of in them spending so much alone time and they both responded well. I have become more involved with them as a cuck meaning sexually I am oral with both amongst other things we have tried. We also try to balance the time spent with him so no one feels as though they are being left out of anything overall. Also I encourage them to be themselves when they are with me. To be totally open with their feelings and relationship in my presence. They even say to one another that they love each other. Anyway we find that total openness in one another's presence is helpful along with me becoming more involved with them so I can share more time with them and grow with them. In a way you could say my wife and I share him rather than him and I sharing the same woman.

Andrew,

Seems that I am late to your reading about your experiences, thank you for posting the name of a thread you posted back in January of 2013 "He's going to keep my wife company". It is always good to be able to read the experiences and the emotions in which someone (cuck) is having about those experiences. As I said in another of your of your recent post, there are some cucks which will envy you while others would be very concerned. I have since gone back to read many of the post that you started over the years to get a better understanding of your overall scenario. Was good to see that you and your wife had a good foundation within your marriage of 12 year when she began dating other men at your suggestion back in 2009. Good that you both were able to evolve together as she dated different men early on getting to know what type of man was her more ideal sexual partner(s). As you have stated in the past, the fantasy vs reality does not always match and our wives do tend to become connected with their lovers, especially those that our wives see on a much more regular basis.

As to your wife’s current lover (Gregg), if I understand correctly, Gregg was previously married to a friend (Laura) of your wife’s. While Gregg might not have been marriage material he did have what has been described by you as being about 9 inches long and extremely thick and your wife previously mentioned that Laura use to speak of his sexual performances in a very positive way which intrigued your wife. So, in reading you mentioned that your wife (Lisa) and Gregg first hooked up back in December of 2012 some three (3) years Lisa first began dating other men. Good to hear that they all have remained on good terms although in the reading it would seem that your wife has truly found a steady long term lover within Gregg and they have developed a passionate physical relationship in which I would suspect has a deep root emotional bond by this point, nearly three (3) years later. While other may disagree I do believe that it is good that your wife has a very regular & steady lover that you are both comfortable with. It also sounds as if Gregg has truly become Lisa’s primary sexual partner relationship wise and based on what I have read also is the only man that has bare intercourse privileges with her. Sounds as if Lisa and Gregg also spend a good bit of time together beyond that of our sexual relationship, at this point would you consider them more of a “Friends with Benefits” or more of a ”Poly with a Cuck Twist” now that he has been in your lives for the last three years?

Will read more to make sure that I am caught up so that I do not ask to many redundant questions.

gatorrdw said:
I couldn't even begin to count how many times I came home and my wife was being passionate with her current lover. Her first was the black co-worker of mine (he thought she was my married sister), that would leave work early and when I got home he would be pounding away on her. Over the years there were many different men that had her in our bed. She also had 2 different men that lived with us as her second husbands that shared the bills and her and many times when I came thru the door I could hear her being hammered in our bed. Sometimes I joined in and other times I had things to do and left them alone. I can honestly say that I always enjoyed it when I came home and she was being "taken care of". GTR

It would seem that you and your wife have also found enjoyment in the lifestyle, I also believe that you and your wife are an inspiration to all of us.

SquirmingSub said:
Andrew,

Seems that I am late to your reading about your experiences, thank you for posting the name of a thread you posted back in January of 2013 "He's going to keep my wife company". It is always good to be able to read the experiences and the emotions in which someone (cuck) is having about those experiences. As I said in another of your of your recent post, there are some cucks which will envy you while others would be very concerned. I have since gone back to read many of the post that you started over the years to get a better understanding of your overall scenario. Was good to see that you and your wife had a good foundation within your marriage of 12 year when she began dating other men at your suggestion back in 2009. Good that you both were able to evolve together as she dated different men early on getting to know what type of man was her more ideal sexual partner(s). As you have stated in the past, the fantasy vs reality does not always match and our wives do tend to become connected with their lovers, especially those that our wives see on a much more regular basis.

As to your wife’s current lover (Gregg), if I understand correctly, Gregg was previously married to a friend (Laura) of your wife’s. While Gregg might not have been marriage material he did have what has been described by you as being about 9 inches long and extremely thick and your wife previously mentioned that Laura use to speak of his sexual performances in a very positive way which intrigued your wife. So, in reading you mentioned that your wife (Lisa) and Gregg first hooked up back in December of 2012 some three (3) years Lisa first began dating other men. Good to hear that they all have remained on good terms although in the reading it would seem that your wife has truly found a steady long term lover within Gregg and they have developed a passionate physical relationship in which I would suspect has a deep root emotional bond by this point, nearly three (3) years later. While other may disagree I do believe that it is good that your wife has a very regular & steady lover that you are both comfortable with. It also sounds as if Gregg has truly become Lisa’s primary sexual partner relationship wise and based on what I have read also is the only man that has bare intercourse privileges with her. Sounds as if Lisa and Gregg also spend a good bit of time together beyond that of our sexual relationship, at this point would you consider them more of a “Friends with Benefits” or more of a ”Poly with a Cuck Twist” now that he has been in your lives for the last three years?

Will read more to make sure that I am caught up so that I do not ask to many redundant questions.

Hi SS

Thanks for taking time to read my posts from the last six years. I hope that anyone interested in this lifestyle can learn about the emotions and experiences that go along with it by reading about my marriage.

To answer some of your questions - Gregg was not the first guy to have "bareback privileges" while fucking my wife Kris. She dated a guy named Michael for a while, and he was also able to have unprotected sex with my wife after his physical came up clean. There are several posts about Michael fucking my wife if you're interested. He was also a skilled lover, and he still calls Kris on occasion, but she seems to prefer having one steady lover at a time. And now that Gregg is around, she hasn't expressed any desire to see other guys. Who knows - maybe I can convince her to have a nice MMF threesome with Gregg and Michael someday ?

As for your other question - I am not sure if Gregg is Kris' "friend with benefits". She sees him a couple of times per week on average and they mostly get together for sex. I can't think of any times where they went out on a date and didn't end up fucking either at his house or ours. But they do have, as you said, a good emotional bond, which is only natural since they are engaging in such incredible lovemaking sessions all the time.

I have become more and more comfortable with their relationship over the years. It wasn't easy at first, but I have come to realize that Kris sometimes needs to be alone with Gregg to really enjoy herself. Although I like watching her taking his big cock in different positions and having powerful orgasms, I also get turned on when she goes to his place and I can only fantasize and masturbate while thinking about her getting fucked really hard and loving every minute of it.

I will share more details of my wife Kris and her sexual experiences if you'd like. Feel free to PM me as well...

SquirmingSub; Thanks for the kind words about my wife. When we started we were very fortunate that we were able to keep what we were doing "under the radar" from family members and friends. She became such a confident woman from being able to enjoy the sexual talents of any man she desired while we were totally "in love" with each other. Our adult son once remarked " I never heard my mom and dad argue about anything", which I believe reflected the lives we led. We believed that as long as you both agree on what each of you is enjoying "getting" what you both want/need from your marriage/relationship and you are both open and very honest with each other you can truly enjoy the "slutwife" lifestyle. GTR

:love:;):cool:
gatorrdw said:
SquirmingSub; Thanks for the kind words about my wife. When we started we were very fortunate that we were able to keep what we were doing "under the radar" from family members and friends. She became such a confident woman from being able to enjoy the sexual talents of any man she desired while we were totally "in love" with each other. Our adult son once remarked " I never heard my mom and dad argue about anything", which I believe reflected the lives we led. We believed that as long as you both agree on what each of you is enjoying "getting" what you both want/need from your marriage/relationship and you are both open and very honest with each other you can truly enjoy the "slutwife" lifestyle. GTR