• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I cant remember what pussy feels like

• Thread startergroove
  • Start date

groove

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2006
Its been so long since I got laid. Going on 3 years or so.

:(

Awwww my pussy is still tight,Its seems like its been forever since I was fucked by a huge cock if you don't count my sybian:D
groove said:
Its been so long since I got laid. Going on 3 years or so.

:(

That's the nice thing about pussy! You may forget what it feels like, but you still want it, and as soon as you slip your cock into a wet one, it all comes back to you.

Even better if you slip your dick into the pussy of some other guy's wife!

long time

august 2006, last time i had pussy.... but it's there if i could just get it up

i get it about once every 2 monthes ..so i stick it in pump a few times then i am told to take it out...she does not wnat me to forget what it feels like..also sometimes i get to do the same thing after a real man has fucked her so i can feel of my lil cock feels in her stretched out pussy....and i had better not cum in her

Me (Pete): Hey, Honey, get a load of this thread; guy hasn't fucked pussy in 3 years.
Patti: Not so bad. You haven't had it since 1996 - 13 years.
Me: (A perfect but not intentional mimmick of Rebbecca from CHEERS when she uttered the exact same words) Been that long, huh?
Patti: Says here the guy forgot what it feels like, do you?
Me: I remember the looseness. I got off on how open and used your cunt is - was - is.
Patti: Didn't get any tighter, that's for sure, moron. Would you like some?
Me: (Amazed) Can I, please?
Patti: Can you get it up?
Me: If I stroke it, knowing I'm gonna fuck it, Honey!
Patti: will you sustain it - and start stroking, shit head.
Me: (Stroking away and getting it up!) Yea, yeah!
Patti: Yea what? Can you sustain that boner?
Me: (Displaying truth all over my face that I will not be able to do so.) Sigh!
Patti: Jerk off, useless ass. No sense you ever getting any ever.
I will cum reliving this episode - trust me I will.

leftbehind said:
Me (Pete): Hey, Honey, get a load of this thread; guy hasn't fucked pussy in 3 years.
Patti: Not so bad. You haven't had it since 1996 - 13 years.
Me: (A perfect but not intentional mimmick of Rebbecca from CHEERS when she uttered the exact same words) Been that long, huh?
Patti: Says here the guy forgot what it feels like, do you?
Me: I remember the looseness. I got off on how open and used your cunt is - was - is.
Patti: Didn't get any tighter, that's for sure, moron. Would you like some?
Me: (Amazed) Can I, please?
Patti: Can you get it up?
Me: If I stroke it, knowing I'm gonna fuck it, Honey!
Patti: will you sustain it - and start stroking, shit head.
Me: (Stroking away and getting it up!) Yea, yeah!
Patti: Yea what? Can you sustain that boner?
Me: (Displaying truth all over my face that I will not be able to do so.) Sigh!
Patti: Jerk off, useless ass. No sense you ever getting any ever.
I will cum reliving this episode - trust me I will.

Can't relate, but am amused.;)

T.

Groove said: "I cant remember what pussy feels like"--furry, lots of teeth and claws; definitely something to keep your dick away from....now as for cunt....

T.

I am sad when I read some of the others who say they have not had pussy for a long time. There is so much pussy out there! And some of it is married, usually the best ones. But pussy is for us all to share. Just because a gal is married doesn't mean that her cunt should be off limits to other guys. You just have to be more careful when fucking married women.

And as for the husbands, any guy worth his balls is dedicated to seeing that his wife has as much sexual pleasure as she wants, whether it is him fucking her or some other guy. The best husbands I know are those who discern just how much fucking their wives need, then find the guys who can provide it for her.

I can truly sat that the times my wife has been most appreciate and thankful to me has been right after some other guy has fucked her and she realizes what a "sacrifice" I have made for her pleasure!

Let's share the pussy; yours and mine and every other guy's. Let's all fuck as many different cunts as we can, and let's help other guys do the same, and especially help them to fuck our own wives!

Users who are viewing this thread